Air Quality Concepts

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2011

Awards & Badges

1309 Hoke Landing Ln

Raleigh, NC 27603

2012-2019 A.L. Super Service Award Winner! AQC uses the newest duct cleaning technology in the industry. We do NOT use rotobrush systems or homemade 50 gallon drum vacuums with makeshift hoses to shove down your lines. Those methods move the dirt around and tear up duct work. Also, if you see dirt around the vents during the cleaning process, contaminants are being brought back into the home. This happens with all other duct cleaning systems. We pride ourselves in air duct cleaning the correct way, not pushing the dirt around, but removing it and keeping it contained in our vacuum system and the ducts. We always offer free before and after photos so you see exactly what you're paying for. Our process uses suction and forced air simultaneously. We do not disconnect any lines or compromise your system. Our cleaning methods are above and beyond any air duct cleaners in the country. We are highly recommended by multiple heating and air companies in the area. Air Quality Concepts provides reliable and expert customer service for all of your duct cleaning needs, mold removal, vapor barriers, and dryer vent cleaning. You will breathe better and feel better knowing that your air system and your quality of life are greatly improved....

air duct cleaning (227)dryer vent cleaning (75)mold removal (29)HVAC Companies (9)

02/25/2021

They did a great job. Cole and Dylan were helpful and very communicative -- we appreciated that they showed us before/after photos of our air ducts and specifically described the work that was performed. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2021

02/01/2021

Dillon and Cole arrived on time and explained exactly what work would be completed and how. They showed me the ducts up close so I could see what needed to be cleaned. They also showed me the ducts afterward and they were clean as could be. It was only a week ago and I already notice less dust in the air. Very professional, reasonably priced and I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2021

Thank you for taking the time to write the kind words. We appreciate the opportunity to help. Be blessed.

04/03/2020

Ducts were cleaned as we contracted for. When they finished the HVAC ducts they said they would do the dryer vent as a complimentary service. I told them I had recently cleaned it and they would probably not get much lint out of the vent. I was amazed at all they got out and it was at no additional charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaning of HVAC ducts

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2020

01/23/2020

These guys were awesome after going through so many people I am extremely happy and pleased I was able to have them perform my work. I will most definitely hire them again. Save the time and research and just hire them you won’t be disappointed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct work and dryer vent

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,mold removal,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words! We work really hard to satisfy all customers. Thank you and Be Blessed!

12/11/2019

Knowledgeable on the phone as to different methods used in industry and provide exceptional value message as to why they were best. Easy to schedule and were on time and courteous while here. Jacob, the technical representative, went out of his way to call prior to showing up and ask if OK to work in the house even though he had a cold. I though this was very thoughtful gesture. Since my wife work...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

Thank you for the kind words! We work really hard to please everyone! Be Blessed!

11/19/2019

left an message... never received a call back

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of mold in a upstairs room of an a-frame concept

CATEGORY mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

We have checked all of our emails and voicemails and have no record of a message from you. Could you please tell us when you tried to reach us? I wish that you had tried to reach out again before leaving an F review. We strive to contact all of our customers within the same day and to give the best service possibe.

08/20/2019

Excellent work. Showed up on time and had the whole job done in about 20 mins. Great job. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

Thank you for your review! We look forward to cleaning your dryer line next year too! Be Blessed!

06/18/2019

The whole work went so very well. The owner's communication was excellent and timely. The men who came and did the work were respectful, diligent, and excellent workers. I was encouraged just to know that there are such people still in the world. I highly recommend them. They did all 3 systems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2018

Thank you for the kind words. We strive to go above and beyond with our cleaning methods and customer needs.

01/18/2019

This company was the first to make contact after I reached out. Jake and Dalton showed up on time, and we first did a walk through of the entire house. They were professional and pleasant, and they went right to work. I was very pleased with both their work and attitude. I thought the price was reasonable and the work was excellent. I certainly do recommend Air Quality Concepts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning and treatment

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,mold removal,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2019

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad you had a great experience with our company.

01/15/2019

They told me my ducts were clean. I did agree to treat the ducts with the growth and odor treatment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2019

Thank you for the review. Your ducts were clean when we inspected them so we did not do the cleaning, however you wanted the growth and odor treatment, which we provided. Could you please contact us and let us know what could have made your experience an A? Thanks, Debbie

Residential, commercial & industrial air duct cleaning, mold removal, vapor barriers, dryer vent cleaning

Ask for details.