Air Quality Concepts

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2011

1309 Hoke Landing Ln

Raleigh, NC 27603

2012-2019 A.L. Super Service Award Winner! AQC uses the newest duct cleaning technology in the industry. We do NOT use rotobrush systems or homemade 50 gallon drum vacuums with makeshift hoses to shove down your lines. Those methods move the dirt around and tear up duct work. Also, if you see dirt around the vents during the cleaning process, contaminants are being brought back into the home. This happens with all other duct cleaning systems. We pride ourselves in air duct cleaning the correct way, not pushing the dirt around, but removing it and keeping it contained in our vacuum system and the ducts. We always offer free before and after photos so you see exactly what you're paying for. Our process uses suction and forced air simultaneously. We do not disconnect any lines or compromise your system. Our cleaning methods are above and beyond any air duct cleaners in the country. We are highly recommended by multiple heating and air companies in the area. Air Quality Concepts provides reliable and expert customer service for all of your duct cleaning needs, mold removal, vapor barriers, and dryer vent cleaning. You will breathe better and feel better knowing that your air system and your quality of life are greatly improved....

air duct cleaning (232)dryer vent cleaning (77)mold removal (31)HVAC Companies (12)

03/25/2022

Keith A.

the service guys hooked a machine up to air handler and let it run for a while. They cleaned the returns and I asked them what the machine was doing, they told me it was sucking the dust out. I did not see them put anything in the main trunk lines to release the dust from the walls of the trunk line. They weren’t even going to clean the vent lines until I mentioned something about them. So they opened each vent and put a air hose with a 6 inch worn brush in each vent and only went about 6 feet in them. So I know that most of my vent lines and trunk lines didn’t get cleaned properly and for $585 bucks I thought they would do a better job.

Description of Work
clean my ductwork because of excessive dust

Work Completed On 03/23/2022

12/30/2021

Debbie S.

Excellent crew! Cole, Aiden and DMAC were professional and efficient. Will be utilizing them again in Hamstead in three weeks!

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning,mold removal,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 12/30/2021

11/03/2021

Mitzi S.

I was very impressed with the expertise, courtiousness and respectfulness shown by the technicians, Austin and Jake, when they were at home cleaning my air ducts and dryer vent. Air Quality Concepts will be recommended by to to all of my friends and neighbors for their duct work cleaning needs. Austin was very patient in answering all of my questions before they began the job. I also commend them for greeting me with their Covid masks already on! Definitely a plus to me when so many technicians ring the door bell and you have to first nervously ask if they even have a mask. Great job Austin and Jake!

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 11/02/2021

09/15/2021

LES B.

I was impressed with the appearance and demeanor or Austin, my service provider. He inspected my ducts, found installation damage by a rodent, and showed me the pictures of the damage. He then told me what needed to be done to repair and gave me an idea of what it would cost. I was pleased with the work done and would call on them again.

Description of Work
Duct vacuuming and duct replacement.

Work Completed On 09/15/2021

08/07/2021

Nicholas C.

Cole did a fantastic job. Would definitely hire this company again.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 08/05/2021

02/25/2021

Gabriel S.

They did a great job. Cole and Dylan were helpful and very communicative -- we appreciated that they showed us before/after photos of our air ducts and specifically described the work that was performed. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

02/01/2021

Warren S.

Dillon and Cole arrived on time and explained exactly what work would be completed and how. They showed me the ducts up close so I could see what needed to be cleaned. They also showed me the ducts afterward and they were clean as could be. It was only a week ago and I already notice less dust in the air. Very professional, reasonably priced and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Air Duct cleaning

Work Completed On 01/31/2021

Thank you for taking the time to write the kind words. We appreciate the opportunity to help. Be blessed.

04/03/2020

Donald F.

Ducts were cleaned as we contracted for. When they finished the HVAC ducts they said they would do the dryer vent as a complimentary service. I told them I had recently cleaned it and they would probably not get much lint out of the vent. I was amazed at all they got out and it was at no additional charge.

Description of Work
cleaning of HVAC ducts

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

01/23/2020

George W.

These guys were awesome after going through so many people I am extremely happy and pleased I was able to have them perform my work. I will most definitely hire them again. Save the time and research and just hire them you won’t be disappointed

Description of Work
Duct work and dryer vent

Category air duct cleaning,mold removal,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 01/23/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words! We work really hard to satisfy all customers. Thank you and Be Blessed!

12/11/2019

jim B.

Knowledgeable on the phone as to different methods used in industry and provide exceptional value message as to why they were best. Easy to schedule and were on time and courteous while here. Jacob, the technical representative, went out of his way to call prior to showing up and ask if OK to work in the house even though he had a cold. I though this was very thoughtful gesture. Since my wife works a local school I told him we were immune to the black plague and come on in. Once here he got to work and keep me informed of his findings. With an 18 year old house and first time vents were cleaned, you can imagine the picture. Bottom line courteous, on-time, diligent , and professional worker. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Air Duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 12/10/2019

Thank you for the kind words! We work really hard to please everyone! Be Blessed!

Residential, commercial & industrial air duct cleaning, mold removal, vapor barriers, dryer vent cleaning

Ask for details.