A & B CHEM-DRY

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2010

We have competent and trustworthy technicians that have been with our company for 9 to 17 years. For your convenience, we accept Visa, Mastercard, checks or cash....

Ozuna Flooring LLC

Ozuna Flooring brings you over 15 years of product knowledge and experience with multiple flooring types and installation.

Phoenix Cleaning Solutions

******** Covid-19 Response: We are open and utilizing all required health safety requirements as deemed by the CDC. We are here to assist in keeping your home and family as clean and safe as possible. ******** Phoenix Cleaning Solutions is a family owned and operated business. "We treat every home or business as if it were our own." There are many cleaning companies to choose from in the triangle. What truly differentiates Phoenix from the others is the level of customer service we provide. Either my son, Tyler, or I will always be present in your home. Many times, it will be both of us. We clean with bio-degradable and “Green Certified” cleaning chemistries. There is always Zero Residue left behind!! My background is in sales, telecomm, electronics, engineering and marketing. I have found my calling to own a small business and share their God-given talents with the community. We are available by phone anytime from 7 am to 11 pm (except for Wednesdays from 5:30 – 8:30 and Sunday mornings, when we are at church.) We are experts in stain removal. We have some of the best equipment money can buy to make our service that much better than the rest. Our equipment is double and sometimes triple the power that of our competitors! This allows for a more thorough cleaning and quicker drying times.

Offers by Phoenix Cleaning Solutions on Angi
Omni Cleaning Service

Since 1971, Omni Cleaning Services has provided knowledge, experience, and capability to ensure quality and cost-effective residential and commercial cleaning solutions. At Omni, we focus on maximum cleaning and soil removal, without harsh chemicals, to meet and exceed our customers’ needs. Our Guarantee: Omni Cleaning Services offers a Satisfaction Guarantee. A one million dollar insurance certificate of liability is provided to the building owner and the client. Certification: Omni Cleaning Services is certified by The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). This certification helps ensure that you have access to trusted and trained cleaning professionals by establishing and monitoring certification programs and standards for the cleaning, inspection, and restoration service industries. For more than 30 years, the IICRC, a non-profit certification organization, has served as the Industry Guardian for these industries. Our Cleaning Equipment: Omni Cleaning Services uses both truck-mounted equipment and a portable unit. We offer the best of up to date cleaning equipment with the most current cleaning technology to ensure maximum soil removal and minimize the use of chemicals. Our truck-mounted unit is soft water-based, heated (up to 250 degrees), with a pressure of 300 to 600 psi. Our Portable Cleaning Unit is heated (up to 200 degrees), with high pressure up to 300 psi. Green Carpet Cleaning: All cleaning solutions are green, certified, and totally safe. Omni Cleaning Services uses steam and hot water extraction to remove carpet soil and residue. Our soft water rinse is ph balanced, which helps to prevent re-soiling. We limit the use of cleaning chemicals in order to offer a safe, non-toxic green carpet cleaning.

Offers by Omni Cleaning Service on Angi

06/29/2015

12/23/2014

Punctual, very good service.

Description of Work
Cleaned stairs, 2 rugs

01/18/2012

It is always great. We use them on a regular basis and they can get pretty much any stain out.

Description of Work
They charge 25 cents a square foot for carpet cleaning.

09/26/2011

My experience with them was very good. They did an excellent job. It turned out that when I called and talked to Brutus, he had a crew in our housing area working and they came by when they finished that job and did ours. They were very nice. There were three difficult stains and I would say he got 99% of it. It looks really nice. Our stairs look wonderful for the first time in many months. The pr...

Description of Work
I used A & B Chem-Dry for carpet cleaning.

06/23/2011

I have used them in the past, too and they do a good job. They are responsive and punctual foe the job. They are very friendly and reasonably priced. I like his services and will use the same in future.

Description of Work
I used the services of A & B Chem-Dry for carpet-cleaning, in March, 2011.

Category carpet cleaners

Carpet cleaning, oriental and area rug cleaning, upholstery cleaning, pet urine removal treatment (PERT), water damage restoration, and carpet repair. Also provide new carpet, linoleum, and hardwood floor sales and installation.

Check, MasterCard, Visa