Breathe Cleaner Aire

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2012

POB 3412

New Bern, NC 28564

Breathe Cleaner Aire is a Family owned business based out of New Bern, NC serving the majority of Eastern NC. We are dedicated to providing in home/office air quality by visually inspecting and delivering professional cleaning of your air ducts and clothes dryer. Thousands of dollars have been invested by securing the proper equipment (approved by the National Air Ducts Cleaning Association) training and research to deliver satisfaction to each and every customer. You will be given the opportunity to see inside your air ducts since we use a high quality video camera. Word of mouth and referrals are our biggest source of business! You will not be disappointed in the professionalism we deliver!...

06/06/2022

Garrell P.

Called first thing on a Monday morning and they had a crew at my house by 1 pm after lunch that day, cleaned my vent and had my dryer back up and running in no time. Thanks you.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaned

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,dryer vent cleaning

09/25/2018

Rowena H.

Very well. He was prompt in responding and very professional. he was concise in describing work to be performed. We were so pleased with the dryer vent repair that we asked him to give us an estimate for cleaning our house vents as well. He provided detailed explanation for all that he did. W plan to have him clean our air ducts in the near future.

Description of Work
Cleaning clothes dryer vent,

08/22/2017

L B.

Excellent, efficient, approved by dryer repairman!

Description of Work
Clean dryer duct

07/26/2017

Robert E.

Provider arrived on schedule. Courteous, professional. Checked dryer vent coupling...checked outlet in crawl space...found vent pipe was blocked and improperly positioned. As simple as that...the problem was solved. Even better...provider did not charge for the call. His time is certainly worth something...so I did give him a $20.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleanout

01/31/2017

Angela T.

It went great. They cleaned out my dryer vent the same day as I called. They also examined my air vents free of charge. I ended up purchasing a new dryer vent pipe which was a more heavy duty pipe than the one I had, also installed same day. As a bonus, I received a promotional discount. Very professional. I was very pleased with the quick service.

Description of Work
My dryer alerted me to a lint alert. I called Breathe Cleaner Aire and they cleaned out my dryer vent.

09/23/2016

Michelle R.

The techs were professional, honest and did great work! I will use them again for future service!

Description of Work
They came out and replaced my dryer hose and explained exactly what they were doing! I called that morning and they were at my house by 4:30 that afternoon!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/04/2016

Dave G.

Ryan (owner's son) came out first to do an estimate and show me via video camera how dirty the air ducts of my home were. He showed up on time and was very professional with explaining what he and a fellow colleague would be doing the day of the job. Ryan explained that his estimate might be higher than other companies, but stated the reasons why. I was very impress with his professionalism on the initial visit. We agreed upon the cost of the job and scheduled it for two days later. On the day of the job, Ryan showed up with TJ a little early (which was fine by me) and started right away. They worked as a team and completed the job on time. While working the again answered any questions I might have had. Very professional crew and I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
The house was built in 2001 and we purchased it in 2014, so we wanted to have the air ducts, registers, and returns cleaned of the HVAC system.

Category air duct cleaning

05/02/2016

Mark R.

My dryer was taking forever to dry clothes so I suspected the dryer venting needed to be replaced. Called these guys and they were here the very same day. Not only were they prompt but they were also courteous and friendly. Within an hour or so, new venting was installed, the old mess removed and I was drying clothes again as they pulled out of the driveway! I could not have asked for better service. Would highly recommend them to anyone with a similar problem. Ryan did the inside work while TJ (The Man) handled the messy under-the-house work – both excellent guys!

Description of Work
Inspection and replacement of dryer venting.

02/25/2016

Steven B.

Called Mark on Tuesday and received a ballpark quote on the phone. The work was scheduled for two days later at 1100. Mark and assistant showed up at 1100 on Thursday and began work. Mark presented several options on how to proceed. I selected the "best" option and work began. In a little over an hour the job was completed. Finished vent system looks AOK and works (vents) very nicely. They cleaned up all the trash and took it with them. The final price was very reasonable and close to ballpark figure. I would definitely have these folks back to work other projects.

Description of Work
Replaced existing 50 year old dryer vent system. The vent went thru two foundation walls.

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

01/27/2015

Meredith A.

Mark and Ryan with Breathe Cleaner Aire did a fantastic job getting my dryer in SAFE and excellent working condition. We have a remarkable 17-year old Kenmore 90 Series washer and dryer. Recently, the dryer was taking an extremely long time to dry clothes and we knew that something was wrong. Breathe Cleaner Aire found a busted vent hose and a very stopped up pipe leading to the outside. In no time, they repaired and cleaned the dryer vent and I can attest that I dried a set of queen sheets in 40 minutes shortly thereafter. It's a dirty job, but for fire safety and dryer performance, somebody's gotta do it. I would highly recommend Breathe Cleaner Aire for the job!

Description of Work
Cleaned out dryer vent, repaired vent, replaced vent cap and cleaned the inside of the dryer itself.

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Right Coast Solutions

Right Coast Solutions is a local home repair and design company. We perform sheet rock work, painting, flooring, mold and trim, as well as, design and build custom kitchen and bathroom counters. Any home repair you have we can tackle for you with professionalism and care that we would put into our own homes. Call for a free estimate.

UPKEEPER SERVICES INC

Upkeeper Services Inc. is your one stop cleaning solution! We provide Quality Cleaning Services at an affordable price. We will treat your home or office like it is your castle. At Upkeeper Services we know our customers are our livelihood and with over 20 years experience... Carpet Cleaning,Air Duct Cleaning,Dryer Vent Cleaning,Tile and Grout Cleaning,Stripping and Waxing,Hardwood Care ,COVID Fogging , Sanitizing and Odors Eliminating

Air Quality Concepts

2012-2019 A.L. Super Service Award Winner! AQC uses the newest duct cleaning technology in the industry. We do NOT use rotobrush systems or homemade 50 gallon drum vacuums with makeshift hoses to shove down your lines. Those methods move the dirt around and tear up duct work. Also, if you see dirt around the vents during the cleaning process, contaminants are being brought back into the home. This happens with all other duct cleaning systems. We pride ourselves in air duct cleaning the correct way, not pushing the dirt around, but removing it and keeping it contained in our vacuum system and the ducts. We always offer free before and after photos so you see exactly what you're paying for. Our process uses suction and forced air simultaneously. We do not disconnect any lines or compromise your system. Our cleaning methods are above and beyond any air duct cleaners in the country. We are highly recommended by multiple heating and air companies in the area. Air Quality Concepts provides reliable and expert customer service for all of your duct cleaning needs, mold removal, vapor barriers, and dryer vent cleaning. You will breathe better and feel better knowing that your air system and your quality of life are greatly improved.

Offers by Air Quality Concepts on Angi

19889
    Eastern, NC
    County
    01/30/2020
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal

Air duct cleaning, sanitizing, repair, sealing and clothes dryer vent cleaning. We also offer air purification services as well as mold inspections and remediation. Whether it's home or office, we all deserve to Breathe Cleaner Aire! Contact us at 252-671-2009 today!