Breathe Cleaner Aire

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2012

Breathe Cleaner Aire is a Family owned business based out of New Bern, NC serving the majority of Eastern NC. We are dedicated to providing in home/office air quality by visually inspecting and delivering professional cleaning of your air ducts and clothes dryer. Thousands of dollars have been invested by securing the proper equipment (approved by the National Air Ducts Cleaning Association) training and research to deliver satisfaction to each and every customer. You will be given the opportunity to see inside your air ducts since we use a high quality video camera. Word of mouth and referrals are our biggest source of business! You will not be disappointed in the professionalism we deliver!...

We stand behind our work and treat all of our customers as a part of our own family. We provide quality dependable service so that you stay comfortable all year long.We specialize in new construction, new system replacements, residential repairs, and services, along with our great program of system preventive maintenance, and all that keeps you comfortable this winter. WE HAVE FINANCING available on all services!!! Visit our website at https://www.mmbheatingandair.com/

East Carolina Restoration Services LLC is a family-owned and operated damage restoration company that has been in business for over 15 years. Throughout our many years of service in the restoration industry; we have had the pleasure of assisting countless families and business owners get their properties back to normal after they’ve had their lives turned upside down due to flooding, mold, fire, and storm destruction. If you are unfortunate enough to experience any of these events, we have the equipment, experience, and desire to repair the damage and aid in alleviating the stress involved with these occurrences.We are committed to serving our customers in a timely manner with 24-hour emergency crews available for any scenario

Since 2007, we have been providing our customers in Jacksonville, NC and the surrounding areas with quality, dependable and honest heating and air-conditioning services. Through honesty and hard work, we strive to provide our customers with a professional repair, maintenance and replacements services. Your satisfaction is our main priority and we are unhappy with the quality of services we provide, until you are 100% happy with our overall service and workmanship you receive. We are knowledgeable and experienced with many types and models of furnace and air-conditioners, which allows us to provide you with excellent workmanship in any of the following categories: Air Conditioning Ducts Furnaces Heating If you would like more information on the services that we provide at Airflow Masters Heating & Cooling, call us today and we will be more than happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

09/25/2018

Very well. He was prompt in responding and very professional. he was concise in describing work to be performed. We were so pleased with the dryer vent repair that we asked him to give us an estimate for cleaning our house vents as well. He provided detailed explanation for all that he did. W plan to have him clean our air ducts in the near future.

Description of Work
Cleaning clothes dryer vent,

08/22/2017

Excellent, efficient, approved by dryer repairman!

Description of Work
Clean dryer duct

07/26/2017

Provider arrived on schedule. Courteous, professional. Checked dryer vent coupling...checked outlet in crawl space...found vent pipe was blocked and improperly positioned. As simple as that...the problem was solved. Even better...provider did not charge for the call. His time is certainly worth something...so I did give him a $20.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleanout

01/31/2017

It went great. They cleaned out my dryer vent the same day as I called. They also examined my air vents free of charge. I ended up purchasing a new dryer vent pipe which was a more heavy duty pipe than the one I had, also installed same day. As a bonus, I received a promotional discount. Very professional. I was very pleased with the quick service.

Description of Work
My dryer alerted me to a lint alert. I called Breathe Cleaner Aire and they cleaned out my dryer vent.

09/23/2016

The techs were professional, honest and did great work! I will use them again for future service!

Description of Work
They came out and replaced my dryer hose and explained exactly what they were doing! I called that morning and they were at my house by 4:30 that afternoon!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Air duct cleaning, sanitizing, repair, sealing and clothes dryer vent cleaning. We also offer air purification services as well as mold inspections and remediation. Whether it's home or office, we all deserve to Breathe Cleaner Aire! Contact us at 252-671-2009 today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal