Professional Carpet Systems

Founded 2008 • With Angi since January 2011

PCS is a Professional Level. Carpet, Upholstery, Tile, Hardwood floor and Commercial carpet cleaning company. We Offer Quality workmanship, upfront pricing and stand behind our service. Our minimum service charge is $ 109.00 We Primarily steam clean, But can provide low moisture cleaning if requested. Our cleaning products are pet-friendly and so are we. Let us take the anxiety out of this in-home service, you will be glad you choose us. Visit www.PCSRaleigh.com For convenient online booking. Personal phone text/call #919-208-3333 https://www.facebook.com/PCSMorrisville/...

Triangle Maintenance LLC

A veternan owned commercial industrial and residental cleaning company. We are licensed bonded and Insured We carry $2,000,000 worth of Liability Insurance Our employees are in uniforms and must pass drug screening and a extensive background check billing we accept cash checks and credit cards. Large jobs we set up payment plans We offer weekly carpet cleaning and painting specials

Phoenix Cleaning Solutions

******** Covid-19 Response: We are open and utilizing all required health safety requirements as deemed by the CDC. We are here to assist in keeping your home and family as clean and safe as possible. ******** Phoenix Cleaning Solutions is a family owned and operated business. "We treat every home or business as if it were our own." There are many cleaning companies to choose from in the triangle. What truly differentiates Phoenix from the others is the level of customer service we provide. Either my son, Tyler, or I will always be present in your home. Many times, it will be both of us. We clean with bio-degradable and “Green Certified” cleaning chemistries. There is always Zero Residue left behind!! My background is in sales, telecomm, electronics, engineering and marketing. I have found my calling to own a small business and share their God-given talents with the community. We are available by phone anytime from 7 am to 11 pm (except for Wednesdays from 5:30 – 8:30 and Sunday mornings, when we are at church.) We are experts in stain removal. We have some of the best equipment money can buy to make our service that much better than the rest. Our equipment is double and sometimes triple the power that of our competitors! This allows for a more thorough cleaning and quicker drying times.

Offers by Phoenix Cleaning Solutions on Angi
Why Carpets

We have over 33 years experience in the carpet and upholstery cleaning business. Our goal is to provide superior client services and motto is: "Cleaning For A Healthier Indoor Environment"! We are committed to providing guaranteed customer satisfaction. We use a unique 3 step process (The Trifecta Perfecta) that gives you 2 cleanings for the price of one! We offer a supreme, deluxe, and standard packages that's guaranteed to cover everyone's budget. Call today for a free estimate!

Offers by Why Carpets on Angi

04/18/2021

Great! Very flexible in setting up times, arrived on time and did a great job. Definitely knows this business and is a professional

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning including removal of furniture dents

09/16/2020

Jesse takes his work seriously. It's refreshing to have someone care about the quality of their work, be on time, communicate clearly, and do an amazing job. I am 100% satisfied and will call on PCS again.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning of townhouse upstairs and stairway.

Thank you, Sir!

11/17/2019

Owner was quick to respond to inquiry and could be here within a week (non-emergency cleaning). He texted when he was on his way, and he was punctual. Did a thorough walk through. I was concerned about adhesive left on the carpet from carpet protector during renovations; he used a special agitator for that and asked me several times during the cleaning if I thought it was looking better. He follow...

Description of Work
Standard whole-house carpet cleaning

04/07/2019

This was the best carpet cleaning I have ever had! Absolutely excellent job. Will definitely hire him again. Jessie was professional, kept me informed, and spent the extra time needed to really deep clean the carpet. Great job! Thank you!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you, Happy to have been able to assist you.

03/26/2019

Jesse did a great job. He was prompt, courteous, and professional. Our carpet looks so much better and he was very thorough.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning of 6 rooms, hallway and stairs

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for your feedback. Glad you are happy with my work. :D

Carpet, Upholstery, Tile & Grout, Hardwood Floor Cleaning, Pet Odor Removal