Insight Pest Solutions

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2011

Insight is a pest control company focusing on residential and commercial pest services. We provide good-paying jobs to over a dozen Triangle locals. We find safe, effective, and simple solutions to any pest control need. The products we use are both odorless and colorless, manufactured by the best companies in the industry. We survive by treating our customers right. We stand behind our work by offering both a satisfaction and money back guarantee. Bottom line, Insight provides the best solution for protecting your home, health and environment in the industry....

Realm Inspections

We are Realm Inspections, Fuquay Varina’s hometown home inspector. We are a women owned, family operated business serving the greater triangle area. Buying a new home, selling an existing one, or building brand new, or inspections have you covered. You’d be hard pressed to find a better home inspection team given our years of experience in the construction industry. You get the value you want and the attention you deserve when you have an inspection performed by Realm. Your main inspection comes with a web based report and a 24 hour turnaround, because we know that time is a factor in this hectic real estate market. Joe, our lead Inspector and co-owner, will be there to answer any question you have. The best part is, even after the inspection is over, you can reach out to Joe and team for any questions or guidance you need for your home. We go beyond the inspection, we are your resource for life. Realm utilizes all the latest technology when inspecting your investment, including thermal, drones, various measurement tools, etc. Not sure which way to go? Give us a call, we’d love to discuss your options with you.

Iron Homes Inspections

We are a comprehensive Home Inspection company covering the Raleigh Durham area. Also offering Radon detection and Well Water testing for your convenience. We accept cash check and credit cards to make payment as easy as possible.

Bulwark Exterminating

Bulwark is a family-owned company serving customers across the country. We provide quality customer service and a guarantee. If you see bugs after the initial service we will come back free of charge. Call us today, and we will earn your business through our professional technicians that are respectable and knowledgeable.

07/22/2017

Martin N.

Technician was on time and was very pleasant. He went over the service agreement again with me and answered all my questions. He then treated the entire house, inside and out. He was very pleasant to work with and very professional. Insight should be glad to have him as a representative of their company.

Description of Work
General Pest Control Services - Inside and outside the house

07/10/2017

Shannon L.

Went well, the technician was on time and did a good job

Description of Work
We had the exterior of the home sprayed and the yard fogged for Mosquitos.

05/15/2017

Lori T.

Pre caution pest control inside the house, as well as outside. My biggest problem was fire ants. My technician Brandon understood my concerns for the fire ants as well as making sure instead of just hitting the fire ants throughout my front yard and backyard, he also covered the entire backyard as well when I told him I was concerned because I noticed when my dogs would come in they were chewing at their paws because of the fire ants. He understood that my fur babies are just as important as my kids. He also was patient with me when I asked him again that in no way would this harm or effect my daughter's hedgehog as he is an exotic pet and if anything happened to him my daughter would be devistated. Brandon insured me that the products are in fact pet friendly as that's their goal is pet friendly products and that the spray they use outside dries in 5 minutes.

Category pest control

Thank you for writing this awesome review! We truly appreciate the positive feedback. We are happy to hear that your service went well and that Brandon embodied our standard of excellence. Insight is honored to be entrusted with protecting your home, health and environment. If you continue to have pest activity or have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to call us! We are always happy to come out for a free re-treatment. Thank you for choosing Insight!

05/06/2017

Sarah W.

Two technicians, Jesse and Daniel showed up 10 minutes early. They introduced themselves and thoroughly explained what they were going to do. Both technicians were very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. They were very professional.

Description of Work
I have had trouble for several years with moles in my front yard and back. During the summer there are also numerous fire ant hills that come up. I've occasionally had the typical bugs like sugar ants, roaches, spiders, & silverfish. Insight Pest Solutions treated for everything at a very reasonable cost.

Category pest control

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your initial service went. We truly appreciate it, and are happy to hear that you are pleased with the friendly, informative and professional service of our technicians. If you notice any new pest activity, or have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to call us! We are always happy to treat the inside of your home on a quarterly service or come out for a free re-treatment. Thank you for choosing Insight!

01/03/2017

WANDA G.

It was kind of hard getting scheduled. There was some confusion and I had several attempts before they came. But when they came they did the job well.

Description of Work
They sprayed the house for mainly spiders, and insects.

Category pest control

Hello [Member Name Removed], thank you for the valuable feedback. We apologize for any issues you had scheduling your appointment. We try to make that process as smooth as possible, but sometimes We're pleased to know that, overall, our technicians did a good job. However, we do apologize for the miscommunication in scheduling. We would love to know more in detail about this concern and how it can be corrected. Please contact us at 888.823.2847, hope to you hear from you soon.

11/12/2016

Kim J.

Technician was prompt and courteous. He was here about 20 minutes.

Description of Work
Regular treatment for exterior insects.

Category pest control

We appreciate that you have taken the time to let us know how your service has gone, and that you have given us an A rating. We are glad that the technician performed to our standards and your expectations. If you ever see pests between services, or would like us to treat the interior of your home on a quarterly service, please give us a call. We can schedule you for a day and time that works best for you. Thank you for being a member of the Insight family, and Happy Holidays!

10/04/2016

Birju P.

Excellent! Jordan was our technician for the visit and he did a great job. Spent time moving around the outside of the house and making sure he got all the problem areas. Just like all the other technicians that have come out for us he was very knowledgable and was able to tell us what the insects were and where they may be getting in from. The customer service staff are also very friendly and prompt in getting back to you. I have had to reschedule a number of times and they have been very accommodating!

Description of Work
Pest control inside and outside premises.

Category pest control

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you are pleased with your service. Please, feel free to give us a call at (888) 234-2847 if you are ever experiencing any unusual pest activity, and we will be happy to retreat for you.

08/19/2016

Steve P.

Insight advertises that within 14 days, pests will be gone. Sure enough, within two weeks, we were bug free. HOWEVER, their Auto-call visit reminder system needs to be stomped on and killed. For over a year, I dealt with "no shows" and quarterly treatments scheduled for 9 days apart. Take it from me, when you get a confirmation call from Insight, call to confirm your confirmation...or the auto-calls will be a bigger pest than the bugs in your house.

Description of Work
.General exterior and interior pest/bug killing. Nothing extreme, other than those pesky springtime ants.

Category pest control

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your service has gone. We appreciate knowing what is going well, what needs improvement, and any questions or concerns you might have. We apologize for the inconvenience the scheduling system has caused. We've forwarded these concerns to the management team. Thank you again for the feedback and hopefully we can have the opportunity to service your home again. Happy Holidays!

07/14/2016

wendy K.

it went well. they were punctual and treated outside and inside for pest prevention/control.

Description of Work
pest control

Category pest control

Wow! Thank you so much for writing this awesome review! It is always a great day when we get feedback from our customers. We are very honored to be able to protect your home, health, and environment. We are excited to have you as our customer! Thank you again for your service and your feedback.

07/09/2016

Lindsay A.

The service tech was great. He showed up during the time frame promised, was professional and polite. He explained the service and the treatment and gave me information if we wanted to follow up with Insight. In all it was a good experience until I received a bill in May. I've now called three separate occasions explaining that this service was purchased with Angie's List -- as it is listed on the bill. The payment was made at the time I purchased the service as it was a "Angie's List One Time Pest Control." They had no record of payment on file during my first call in May and asked that I search for proof of payment at email it to them. I did so and had confirmation from the customer service representative on the other end of the phone that he received the email. I have a copy of the email as proof. The customer service rep assured me that the balance would be cleared. Since that first call I have received three more bills. I called today, in July, only to be told [AGAIN] that they have no proof of payment and I needed to email my proof. I explained that I had already done that and would not be doing so again. I'm confused as to why I'm not being offered any solutions or managerial intervention. This payment was made with a credit card and at no point has a customer service representative tried to communicate with an accounting department to find proof of payment. I will not use Insight Pest Solutions again. I am displeased that the in-person service was so great and the billing/customer experience service has been horrible. I filed a BBB complaint this evening.

Description of Work
One time pest control service.

Category pest control

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to inform us regarding your concerns. We sincerely apologize for the frustration. It seems there was some miscommunication regarding services with us. We are sadden that we didn't fully explain everything to you. You deserve better than that! We dropped the ball and we take full responsibility. We provided further training to ensure this never happens again. We corrected your account and you should no longer receive any further calls from us. Although we are sadden to have lost you as a customer, we are happy to hear that you were happy with the service you received from your technician. If in the future you decided to give Insight another chance we would like to offer your next quarterly treatment in a program at no charge. We wish you the best.

Pest, Wildlife, & Termite Control.