4 Quality Homes

Founded 2000 • With Angi since December 2016

Owner operated for over 20 years of experience. Complete handyman and home repair services. No job too big or too small. Just call! (704) 264-9677

Handymen Project

handyman

Handymen
View project

handyman (67)door installation (13)woodworking (12)drywall (12)tile installation (7)home remodeling (6)window replacement (6)flooring (6)interior painting (4)roofing (1)hardwood floors (1)plumbers (7)

07/26/2022

Josh B.

My first experience with 4 Quality Homes has been hands down the best handyman/repair/contractor experience I have ever had in my life. The work was done very quickly, very professionally, and there isn't even any mess left over. Brilliantly done. He takes pride in his work, and it shows. He communicated every step of the way, helping me understand each part of the job and was very friendly and courteous the entire time. Best of the best.

Description of Work
Ceiling Repair

Category drywall, handyman service, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/25/2022

Thank You so much for your kind review!!!

03/04/2021

john A.

Denis and his brothers have done previous work for me. That was installing a new a/c unit in the garage to allow work to be done in hot weather. The crew finds solutions other places/specialists could not envision. They arrive on time, take little time for lunch, work with my health issues and clean up well. Thorough, honest, amenable, fair priced. To date, all requests I have made were fulfilled. They are smart and inform the client of any variation. A neighbor now uses Denis as well.

Description of Work
Den window repair / install new sink / install new lighting in powder room and in front of home / add electrical outlets and install circuit breakers

Category electrician, handyman service, replacement windows, home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

Thank You so much for your kind review!

03/08/2020

Joel C.

We would hire Denis and Vlad to come back and work at our home any time.

Description of Work
Tore up 1, 300 sq ft wood laminate flooring and laid down tile including herringbone pattern in our entryway. Tore up the old staircase and put in a new one. Installed shiplap on the fireplace wall.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, handyman service, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

Review for 4 Quality Homes - 4851 Weddington-Matthews Rd, Matthews, NC - 38432244

Thank You so much for your kind review 🙏🏻

01/13/2020

Jeffrey R.

Excellent, can't say enough about how happy we are with the project results! Thank you for all your efforts!

Description of Work
Refurbished our front door

Category handyman service, doors

Work Completed On 01/13/2020

Review for 4 Quality Homes - 4851 Weddington-Matthews Rd, Matthews, NC - 38326884

Thank You so much for Your fantastic review!

12/01/2019

SUZANNE H.

Denis was superb! His work was unparalleled. He not only EXCEEDED ALL EXPECTATIONS, he set new ones for us. Denis was the consummate professional. He was very conscientious, and Denis is an ideas-man who can explain a thought in great detail and then achieve the same, and is very solutions-oriented. He has amazing attention to detail! He is able to synthesize directions and get the job right the first time. Denis is now the go-to man for all home improvements.

Description of Work
Numerous large and small projects, from interior/exterior paint to frame-out/drywall and custom completion of kitchen cabinets, including custom cabinet surround for wall oven and crown moulding, etc.

Category drywall, handyman service, woodworking, home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/21/2019

Thank You so much for Your kind and outstanding review!

07/28/2019

JOHN K.

Went great Denis did an outstanding job, Showed up on time and went right to work, kept work area clean Best contractor we gave ever worked with

Description of Work
regrout master shower recauk kitchen countertop recauk around guest shower clean out exhaust fan replace aluminum trim around window and door

Category handyman service, woodworking

Work Completed On 07/28/2019

07/24/2019

jan M.

He came out to look at the job and gave me an estimate. I hired him on 5/21/19. He scheduled a start date for the work, then proceeded to give me the run-around when that date came and went, along with multiple other rescheduled start dates. He continued to come up with excuses for not showing up. I finally realized I was wasting my time. I expect that he would not hesitate to treat other customers similarly.

Description of Work
I hired this individual to replace 2 doors at my residence, but he never showed up to work.

Category doors

Work Completed On 07/16/2019

Thank you so much for your review. (Guilty asked to reschedule twice no excuses)

04/10/2019

David C.

We are ecstatic with the new window. Denis was very diligent in making sure the repair was done to the best standards, including replacing more of the framework than originally thought would be needed. Denis was on time, very clean, and always kept us in the loop with the progress until it was completed. I can comfortably say that Denis is my go-to handyman going forward. We already have a list of projects, both small and large.

Description of Work
Replace window with rotten window sill.

Category handyman service, replacement windows, woodworking

Work Completed On 04/03/2019

Review for 4 Quality Homes - 4851 Weddington-Matthews Rd, Matthews, NC - 37811122

12/04/2018

ted T.

Denis did a very good job. Denis' hourly rate was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Upgraded five toilets in my home

Category handyman service, plumbing

Work Completed On 12/04/2018

03/05/2018

Angel M.

Dennis was more than fair and very helpful. Not only did he fix what I needed but gave me ideas of other options. I am considering hiring him for more things! Thanks Dennis!

Description of Work
I had a floor molding replace, flood lights replaced, Dry wall Repaired etc.

Category drywall, handyman service, hardwood floor, woodworking

Work Completed On 03/05/2018

03/04/2018

Dawn J.

Great. Denis arrived right on time and walked through the things I wanted done, giving me time estimates along the way to determine if it could all be completed during the 4 hour package I had purchased. He provided helpful suggestions/options for some of the issues and then went with me to get the supplies to make sure I was getting what I really wanted. This was especially helpful because I had told him I wanted one color for the door stops and then when I actually saw them, decided I wanted a different one. There were also a couple of options to choose from for the weather stripping and I was able to see them and select one. Not being very savvy when it comes to this type of stuff, I would have had no idea what to get without seeing it to understand the differences. He then completed all of the items, checking with me as he went to make sure I was happy with the outcome. I almost hate to give him a great rating because I want to make sure he'll be available then next time I need things done, but he deserves it. He really was great.

Description of Work
Several small items - identify wiring for surround sound previously installed when home was built and install speakers, move curtain rods, replace weather stripping on multiple doors, close gap in garage door frame causing a draft, fix doors not closing properly, install door stops and patch holes, cracks and nail pops in walls.

Work Completed On 03/04/2018

01/17/2018

lawrence H.

I've been looking for a good handyman since moving here 14 year ago, to no avail. Thank God for Denis...I wouldn't even classify Denis as a handyman he's more of a profession contractor disguised as one. Trust me when I say, this man does excellent work. Very skilled and will stop at nothing before figuring out the most problematic task, that a contractor would instead conclude by saying "This can't be fix, you need a new one"...how many times have we heard that! And if that's not enough, as others have said he's such a nice, helpful and honest human being. If I got an emergency phone call while he was working I can honestly say I would trust this man in my home alone to continue working and locking up after finishing! And to add insult to injury, lol...his pricing is more than reasonable!

Description of Work
Replaced deteriorated wood frame to outside doorway leading to backyard deck. Installed utility sink, and commercial pre-rinse faucet as well as installing new PVC piping and shut off valves.

Work Completed On 01/13/2018

01/04/2018

Elliott L.

Dennis was punctual and efficient. He completed all tasks for a very fair price. One of the tasks proved to be much more difficult than we originally thought but he never gave up and stayed later to complete it.

Description of Work
Several odd jobs: repair a recliner, fireplace, tighten ceiling fans, replace drain

Work Completed On 01/04/2018

12/09/2017

Anne-Marie B.

He was very professional and worked hard. We will use him again for handyman services.

Description of Work
Shelving hung in garage

Work Completed On 12/07/2017

11/27/2017

Traci E.

Denis is hands-down the best repairman we’ve EVER had and we couldn’t recommend him highly enough! He can seemingly fix anything (still amazed at how he determined the problem with our ceiling fan and repaired it) and does it all with a smile and the utmost of professionalism. He exceeded our expectations on every level and only wish we could clone him because when someone is this good, he’s going to be in very high demand! A++ Rating from us.

Description of Work
Front door repair; door bell repair; installation of new ceiling fan; repair of ceiling fan; installation of multiple dimmer switches; repair board in kitchen island; faucet repair; pot lights in great room fixed; and caulking around tub and shower

Work Completed On 11/24/2017

Thank you for one of the best review I have ever received!

11/26/2017

Rebecca M.

FANTASTIC!! Denis worked extremely quickly and always asked which job was next before I could tell him anything. He is very skilled and knowledgeable. I would definitely hire again and would recommend to friends!

Description of Work
Many different handyman services for a new home purchase: changing out of several light fixtures, hanging of two ceiling fans, fixed a freezer door where the handle was rubbing against the fridge door handle, hung a broom holder and garage door entry remote, fixed door frame, changed out broken doorbell ringer.

Work Completed On 11/26/2017

11/13/2017

Carole M.

Denis returned to remove the large mirror so my painter could patch everything.

Description of Work
Plumbing, remove a large bathroom mirror.

Category handyman service, plumbing

Work Completed On 11/13/2017

10/25/2017

Chris N.

Denis did an outstanding job. He was on time, friendly, and he accomplished everything I asked for. Not only am I extremely satisfied with the work performed, which is professional quality, I would gladly hire him again.

Description of Work
I had been looking for a good handyman to take care of a few things around the house. I needed old caulk removed and replaced from a walk-in-shower, a squeaky floorboard fixed, and several light switches replaced.

Work Completed On 10/25/2017

10/23/2017

PATRICK A.

went very well. Denis is very good and pro-active.

Description of Work
fence repair, re-enforce shutters, caulk window etc

Work Completed On 10/23/2017

10/23/2017

Bonnie P.

Wonderful did what was on list and will rehire.

Description of Work
Great worker, will hire again!

Work Completed On 10/23/2017

10/20/2017

Jeanne M.

I had a list of many chores that David handled well, in addition to a few quick helps when I got stuck as I tried to get them done on my own. He knew exactly how to fix the problems and when it was not fixable without additional materials. Excellent work ethic in addition to being a genuinely kind, honest, respectful person. I am extremely pleased and am starting a new list for another time for him.

Description of Work
Multiple jobs inside and outside.

Work Completed On 10/20/2017

10/16/2017

Deborah B.

Very well. Denis is ver dependable. I am hiring him again.

Description of Work
Various household tasks

Work Completed On 09/26/2017

10/10/2017

Holly A.

Excellent! We are thrilled with the work Dennis did.

Description of Work
Light fixtures replaced, baseboard installed, replacement laundry sink installed