NC Wildlife Experts

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/01/2022

122 Holiday Dr

Lexington, NC 27295

NC Wildlife Experts We are your local specialist in humane wildlife control. We can handle any species in NC from mice to coyotes. We Humanly remove wildlife from your home, business or property. we are a local owner operated company, with over 9 years in the business and we are committed to personalized service, integrity and a commitment to our customers. all work and repairs are Guaranteed. ...

Resposiveness

animal removal (10)pest control (1)

10/17/2020

GREAT customer service! Shawn was great with communication, always contacted me with updates, and was always punctual for appointments. He was also very knowledgeable regarding my issue (found a snake in my house and called him to figure out how it got in/make sure that never happens again). I believe all of his pricing was fair and reasonable. I had a pest control company come out after NC Wildli...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snake prevention

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2020

Thank you so much!!

09/29/2020

Best service ever. Shawn came inspected and went right to work. He got rid of the bats and made repairs to our house and I could not be happier. He is truly awesome and a great service provider.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bat removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]!

09/16/2020

Shawn was very professional and his service was very effective. He explained his services ahead of time and followed through. We are now bat-free! Thanks Shawn!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
wildlife removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

08/29/2020

Most excellently. Sean arrived within 1/2 hour of call/agreement. He removed injured possum from well as gently as he could. He knows what he is doing though he says he has not had to encounter a large alligator yet. The rescue took ten minutes. Thank you Sean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
emergency animal removal of injured possum from vent well

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2020

Thank you so much, It was a pleasure to meet you and be able to help!

08/28/2020

The work was good. They have great customer service and the workers were on time and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did trapping of the raccoons.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

08/25/2020

I had a good experience with them. It was very good. They were quick and spot on. They were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an implosion work to make the squirrel out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2020

08/25/2020

Shawn was great from the moment I hired him. My wife and I were doing some renovations on our house and all of a sudden there was a bat flying around our living room. I got him out of our house but figured there must be more in the attic. The next day Shawn came out and got the rest of the bats out with ease. He is polite, professional and pricing was fair for the job done. Thank you Shawn for you...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wildlife removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2020

08/25/2020

Wonderful!! Problem solved very quickly and cost was extremely reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
wildlife removal

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

Thank you, we were glad to be able to help!

08/25/2020

I hired NC Wildlife Experts to have some squirrels removed from my attic. Shawn arrived at the agreed upon time and gave me an estimate before the work started. He removed the squirrels and repaired the damage so they couldn’t return. Could not be happier with the service provided or the price. I will definitely be referring NC Wildlife Experts to my family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
wildlife removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

Thank you so much!

08/25/2020

Bats It was great. Shawn is always on time, easy to communicate with at a great price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
wildlife removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020

Thank you!

Emergency wildlife removal, Wildlife removal and exclusion. We Have the knowledge, experience and licensing to deal with all wildlife species in North Carolina.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal