Johnson Paint Company Group Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since February 2007

Awards & Badges

931 S Main St #229

Kernersville, NC 27284

Johnson Paint Company was founded in 2001 by Jeremiah Johnson with these principles in mind: Do the highest quality work, exceed customer expectations and trade standards. "We are very proud to say we have built this business with 100% word of mouth advertising. Being a perfectionist, I expect every job be done in a neat, clean, timely manner making sure all customer ideas and expectations are met. When choosing my company you will get the owner of the company on every job as lead foreman. This means the company's reputation will be held at its highest level. We offer free esimates and would love to make your next dream project become reality." Jeremiah Johnson - Owner...

Resposiveness

interior painting (95)house painting (24)drywall (16)pressure washing (10)door installation (9)ceiling fan installation (4)cabinet refacing (3)lighting (2)garage doors (2)

10/22/2020

Excellent. The crew was AWESOME and left my house cleaner than they found it! All rooms were painted to perfection. All nails / nail pops were removed and corrected. They even changed the hardware in my master bathroom with new pieces we purchased. Scheduling was easy and flexible. I plan to hire them again for any painting needs we have! I can't say enough good things about JPC and urge you to hi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint all rooms

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2020

10/04/2020

Excellent experience. Everyone was courteous. They showed up on time. They paid attention to detail and kept the work areas very clean. The quality of the work was very good. The owner was very responsive in giving us a quote and doing a final walkthrough to inspect the work and make sure we were happy with it/ Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling drywall repair and painting

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2020

07/28/2020

I have hired Johnson Paint Company for all my painting needs for the past 14 years, I have never sought competitive pricing because I would never consider another company. The management, the crew is Impeccable in every aspect from start to finish. I have never had to ask for them to return for touch-up, missed spots, etc. Simply said, they are the best and I am one more than happy customer! I hig...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
July 2020 - I had 3 bathrooms painted, a ceiling fan removed and a new one replaced.

CATEGORY ceiling fans,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2020

08/16/2019

All went well. Finished product, punctuality, and communication were exceptional. We would absolutely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting

CATEGORY house painters

02/16/2019

Nobody ever showed to provide a quote despite an appointment being made. No notification they weren’t coming. Obviously, I’ll be hiring someone who can follow through on their commitments and wants the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of a conference room

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2019

01/18/2019

Mr. Johnson came out timely and provided a quote of $1013 to paint master bath and bedroom which comprised approximately 800-1000 square feet of wall space plus all the trim...molding, baseboard, windows, doors, etc. Walls to be latex and trim oil based and I was providing the paint. We scheduled the job and he and his crew arrived on time...then the trouble began. The is a small (3x3x2 total area...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint walls/trim master bath and bedroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2019

At Johnson Paint Company quality and customer service are our number one priorities. It's always disheartening to find that we have not met the expectations of an Angie's List member. After scheduling an estimate, meeting with the customer and giving a detailed proposal for the work requested, the job was scheduled and we were promptly there the morning scheduled to begin work. Before signing the ...

01/14/2019

EXCELLENT!! The price was just right for our budget. Jerimiah and his wonderful crew came on time and started work right away. It took them 1 1/2 days to complete the entire job. They even cleaned up after they removed their materials off the walls (sweeping and vacuming, etc,). These were very, very professional workers. We would definitely hire this company again!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed all the ceilings painted inside our townhome

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2019

08/16/2018

He was GREAT! We’re having him come back tomorrow AM to paint some more. He’s even bringing us breakfast!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of two accent walls

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2018

05/31/2018

Excellent, again. We've hired JPC on several projects, and the team always does a great job. This time they had to use scaffolding in several areas. They also had to disassemble, paint, and reassemble extensive built-in cabinetry - which required some shelves, etc to be taken off-site and sprayed to look good. All wall defects and sanding were done properly. Great care was taken to keep the rest o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted walls, ceiling, and extensive trim throughout two story foyer, halls, and great room

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters,cabinet refacing,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2018

05/14/2018

The crew did a great job! They booked our job within a week, were on time, and finished in about half a day. The ceiling, trim, and walls were perfect. The crew were very courteous and careful since we had a newborn in the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint nursery

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2018

Interior & Exterior Painting (Residential), Pressure Washing, Deck Restoration, Drywall, Texture Ceiling Removal and Minor Carpentry Work.