Dave's Custom Remodeling

Founded 1990 • With Angi since March 2012

4.4

Additional e-mail - handyman.dave@ymail.com....

Parker's Pressure Washing

Parker's Pressure Washing

We are a professional pressure washing company that specializes in both residential and commercial cleaning. We are licensed and insured and have exceptional ratings with both the BBB and Angie's list. We wash windows, roofs, decks, fences, concrete, houses, commercial buildings, and gutters. We make it our goal to exceed your expectations.

09/10/2012

They have been wonderful and David has been great.  He was very, very reasonable.  Mine is an ongoing project, it is as I can afford, so he still has a lot of work left to do for me.  He re-routed the gutters because it was leaking in the basement.  There were no downspouts from the house and he figured out how to do that without having to do all the guttering so he saved me money there.  He is su...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Dave's Custom Remodeling for various jobs.  So far, David finished doing up the gutters; he fixed it so that the water does not leak into the basement anymore.  He cleaned the molds off the roof.  He pressure washed the deck and the stairs.

CATEGORY gutter repair,pressure washing,roof cleaning

08/17/2012

It went poorly and without a satisfactory results

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodel of laundry room to including remove and replace older 3-8 exterior door with sliding glass door, remove old paneling and replace with new, remove and replace ceiling. Work is slipshod, very poor finish and problems created by the contractor's errors took over a month to address these and only one item was actually fixed. After endless excuses, the repairs and errors remain unfinished, and the work performed was of poor quality.

CATEGORY remodeling

03/29/2012

This, and all projects, went well.  He also cleans up well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dave replaced entire door assembly.  Had to replace the door jamb in a basement which required him to stick build it from scratch.  Then attached the door which works perfectly.  Then cut and assembled new molding and finished and painted both sides.  Also removed and replaced windows.   I have used Dave for many projects and will continue to do so and recommend his work.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling

03/23/2012

Mr. Caudle came right away to assess the damage.  He was present when the insurance adjuster came in order to assist him  with his assessment.  He and his crew were courteous and professional at all times.  They didn't seem to mind my many questions and requests for explanations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My water heater blew up while I was at work.  When I returned home, half my house was flooded.  The walls and floors were ruined in several rooms.  Mr. Caudle and his crew worked rapidly to minimize the damage as much as possible.  They pulled up the flooring and brought fans to help dry things out so they could begin replacing everything that was damaged.  Water had leaked through the floor to the crawl space under the house, so he had to pull down the wet insulation and put fans under the house.  He even helped me choose the flooring in order to stay within my budget.  It took about 2 weeks to replace, repair and repaint all the damaged areas.  When it was finished, I was very happy with the results.  He was very professional and knowledgeable throughout the process.  I would have no hesitation to call upon him again should the need arise.

CATEGORY decks,drywall,remodeling,siding,home builders,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

03/15/2012

This is a father/son operation that I have used for a long time.  They are very reliable in their work (and say when it will be done) and their quality of work is excellent.  He doesn't try to do something that he can't do (and will tell you), but that is very far and few between.  His integrity, honesty and faith plays into his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used him for years over a number of things.  He is a jack of all trades.

CATEGORY carpet installation,ceramic tile,decks,drywall,electrician,pest control,handyman service,hardwood floor,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

All types of residential home remodeling.