SCOTT BROWN CO

With Angi since November 2007

4-5 employees,...

JCM Painting

Family owned and operated, we are here to paint your vision and give you 110% satisfaction. My team and I will to the limits to give you the painting goal you are after. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Jss Martinez Painting, Inc

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Matrix Painting Inc

We are a local painting contractor company serving the triangle area (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, Apex, Garner, Knightdale, Wake Forest, Fuquay-Varina, Holly Springs). We specialize in Interior/Exterior Painting, Deck Restoration, Carpentry/Drywall Repair, Wallpaper/Popcorn Ceiling Removal, and Pressure Washing. As a previous 7x ANGIE'S LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER, we stake our reputation on all of our services; that's why all of our work comes with a TWO-YEAR SATISFACTION GUARANTEE! Please give us a call at 919-827-7985, or check us out at www.matrixpaintinginc.com to learn more. Matrix Painting Inc's commitment to first-rate service and quality workmanship has set the standard by which all other painters are measured. The Matrix crew is clean, courteous, efficient, and extremely skilled. Our experienced painters guarantee clean, prompt service. We will beat any price, so call for a free estimate today! Don't trust your painting needs to just anyone with a brush.

Offers by Matrix Painting Inc on Angi

11/20/2007

Too long and not up to my standards.

Description of Work
My experience with Scott was less than stellar. He cleaned my house, repaired some siding, and painted. His prices were competitive, but his work hours very inconsistent. We never knew when he would show up. It took about 6 weeks to complete a 2-3 week project. He also did a very poor job of caulking and I had him come over twice to correct areas that were never caulked in the first place or done hastily. There are still areas that he missed. I rate him below average.

Category handyman service,house painters

, REMODELING, NEW CONSTRUCTION & HOME MAINTENANCE & REPAIR, PAINTING, CARPENTRY, TILE & HARDWOOD FLOORING, DRYWALL, STONEWORK, ELECTRICAL