Water Heater Experts

12/31/2022

3981 Spinnaker Pl

Denver, NC 28037

plumbers202028037
Installation of Rinnai Tankless Water Heater.

We've dedicated our lives to hot water and hot water heaters. If you need hot water fast, you're calling the exact right people for the job. We provide a quick response, guaranteed price quotes, free in-home estimates and unparalleled hot water expertise, delivered by licensed plumbers. The fact is, when hot water and hot water heaters are all that you do, you know them better than anyone Call today to meet one of our punctual, professional plumbers....
Rinnai Tankless project

plumbers

202028037

plumbers (28)water heaters (24)

12/31/2020

Linda S.

He didn't do a good job he was so sweet and so nice. I was told I had a code violation after he did the job. He turned a short term job in to a long term job. He was also late, because he waned to go see a chiropractor. But he was very nice

Description of Work
WATER HEATER

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

11/29/2020

mike C.

Removed 20 year old water heaters. Installed tankless water heater. Very pleased with product. Plumbers were prompt, knowledgeable, explained all options available, gave us an in service of our unit after completion of installation. I feel like we received excellent value for the money. Would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Water Heaters

Work Completed On 11/29/2020

Thanks for taking the time write such a detailed review and for supporting us with your business. Have a great holiday!

04/17/2020

Wanda W.

John was quick to get back to me did a quote and came out same day and got the job done very prompt professional and over all wonderful experience. Thank you John for the excellent customer service and being awesome! Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Water Heater Replaced

Work Completed On 04/11/2020

01/21/2020

Traci-Lyn F.

John was great! He came out to the house to offer the quote and he was the same guy that performed the job. That was important to us. I was a bit over the top in my research, as Water Heater Experts were #11 out of 14 plumbers that I had out to the house. They were the most reasonably priced for the amount of work and warranties that were going into the project. I can also appreciate that the folks who worked on the job were state licensed and Water Heater Experts required county permits and inspections. Some folks had told me that the inspections weren't necessary as inspectors are simply overworked with the amount of new construction in our area. I would definitely recommend Water Heater Experts to other folks and I will be using them again if we have any other plumbing projects in the home.

Description of Work
replaced a 14 yr old electric water heater and upgraded to a gas tankless water heater

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

12/13/2019

Peggy M.

Great install, even said that costly features that other companies said we needed were not needed at all, and they explained why. I felt as though they were being honest and trustworthy. Will definitely use them again if needed.

Description of Work
Replace 50 gallon tank water heater

Work Completed On 12/06/2019

12/04/2019

Jim L.

Couldn’t be happier with the John the installer of our water heater. Very thorough and paid attention to details. Would recommend this company to anyone needing a new water heater.

Description of Work
Water Heater installation

Work Completed On 11/27/2019

10/22/2019

RYAN C.

Water Heater Experts provided top notch service when they replaced our failing, old water heater. We had a unique situation at our house that required a tankless water heater as a replacement and this meant upgrading the gas service. John at Water Heater Experts kindly and patiently guided us through the decision process and provided encouraging options for a difficult situation. He is extremely knowledgeable and is more than willing to share his plumbing wisdom. John provided us with a reasonable quote, so we went forward with installation. When it came time for installation, John kept us apprised of the schedule, was prompt; he quickly and cleanly installed the water heater. Now we have an endless supply of fresh, hot water. I highly recommend Water Heater Experts for their integrity, attention to detail, cleanliness and passion for water heaters.

Description of Work
Tankless water heater installation

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

05/27/2019

Boyd M.

After consulting with four plumbing companies I decided to go with Water Heater Experts based upon their products, warranty and price. John and his team did an amazing job! From start to finish they were professional and took the time to answer any question I had. I would recommend Water Heater Experts to my family and friends without hesitation.

Description of Work
Replaced current water heater with new water heater

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 05/25/2019

Review for Water Heater Experts - 3981 Spinnaker Pl, Denver, NC - 37895584

05/03/2019

Jonathan B.

John is very professional and knowledgeable about this system. It was not till he finished that he actually told me that he designed it. I was present for most of the installation. He was very courteous and did not mind my many questions as I never have had a water conditioner before and wanted to understand it and be able to take care of it. The installation was meticulous. I will attach a picture. The piping was at perfect right angles and not sloppy. System is now two weeks old and is functioning well and no leaks. He took away the old tanks and cleaned up the garage as if he had never been there. I would highly recommend him to friends and family. I know I might have gotten a lower price for this installation, but I know that he will continue to give good service for any maintenance that might be required in the future and also honor what is a very complete and full warranty

Description of Work
I recently purchased a home will a well. The water conditioner was 15 years old and not working properly. Rather than tune it up and keep putting money into it; since this is our final home, I decided to get a new water softener . I called John at Water Heater Experts who is also the installer for the Rinai Tankless Water heater.

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 05/03/2019

Review for Water Heater Experts - 3981 Spinnaker Pl, Denver, NC - 37855612

04/24/2019

cynthia U.

Our experience was top notch from start to finish. We had a new tankless water heater installed within 9 hours of our first phone call. John was very knowledgeable, professional, took time to answer all of our questions, and his quality of work was great. I would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Tankless water heater install

Work Completed On 04/23/2019