RDP CUSTOM WOODWORKING

With Angi since June 2010

Woodwright & Millwork LLC’s mission is to pursue and bring to completion professional projects that are both beautifully crafted and durable. Woodwright & Millwork LLC was established in 2019 by Andrew Schafer. He has spent the last 10 years in construction and remodeling to shape the skills needed to successfully organize, start, and complete a wide variety of projects, from framing to custom built ins.

Locally owner business with over 8 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text regarding your projects!

At Romero Painting our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 17+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimate!

01/01/2013

Great service, amazing craftsmanship. You will not be disappointed!

Description of Work
Let me start by saying Donnie Paddock of RDP Custom Trim is a true professional and a CUSTOM carpenter! I have had Donnie complete several jobs for me, from building new cabinets, custom ceiling trim, custom crown mldg and many more. Donnie can design and make anything you can imagine and does it on time and on budget... I am an EXTREMELY picky person when it comes to my house and the quality of trim work I expect. I am not the easiest person to satisfy, with that said, I have never had any issue with Donnies work and give him creative control. I highly recommend RDP custom Trim and Donnie Paddock!!!

Category woodworking