TNT MOVING SYSTEMS INC

Founded 1996 • With Angi since May 2002

4.4

8 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. CHARGES AN HOURLY RATE. TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT. LICENCE #NCUC-2299 T-N-T Moving Systems, Inc. is not your average moving company. We do local and long distance moving as well as piano moving, T-N-T Moving Systems, Inc. is the official movers of the Carolina Panthers, Specializing in Residential and Commercial moving, Affordable Local and Long Distance moves, Reliable Storage Packing Services, We sell all types of boxes and materials to help your move go easier, Provide Labor for loading and unloading Rental Trucks, Offer Labor for loading and unloading PODS, Free Estimates, Custom crating and packaging, Full replacement coverage available, Need some furniture moved because your remodeling or having a party- we do that too!...

Easy Movers Inc

Easy Movers is an AWARD WINNING company providing LOCAL moving in Charlotte, and LONG DISTANCE, and INTERSTATE moves throughout the eastern US. We also offer Storage Facilities, Piano Moves, Packing Services, Supplies and Crating.

Offers by Easy Movers Inc on Angi
TD Trucking

TD Trucking Logistics is a full service transportation company. Veteran Owned and Operated we provide a plethora of services ranging from local moves, long distance moves, deliveries and we specialize in large item moves Pianos/Safes and Pool Table moves locally and long distance.

Jump Man Moving Company

01/17/2017

Tara D.

The moving experience exceeded my expectations from the very beginning. Todd was our main point of contact. He did an excellent job of providing an overview of what to expect from start to finish. I was hesitant about committing to an hourly rate but the final bill was not a surprise thanks for Todd setting our expectations upfront. I am certain they are not the least expensive moving company in Charlotte. I compared 4 before making the decision. However; who wants to go with the cheapest option when they are responsible for your most valuable assets. The box drop off was timely, movers showed up on moving day on time. We had 4 guys total to move our 2,100 sq foot house in to a 3,400 square foot house. The team was managed by one person, Josh managed our move. Josh and his team were very professional, courteous and respectful of our furniture and belongings. Moving is not fun no matter which way you look at it, but TNT made this the best experience possible. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Short move within south Charlotte, approximately 2 miles down the road.

01/15/2016

Ed S.

Description of Work
Altogether things went well. I needed them quickly and they accommodated me well. I had changes in delivery of some items in the move and they responded well to all changes requested. A couple of damaged items in the move and they will take care of that. I'm very satisfied.

04/07/2015

Gina C.

Never hired a mover and I can say that they far exceeded my expectations. If you are crunched for time and don't want to worry about your move, call tnt. While it does cost money to hire a mover, I feel like they did much more work than I paid for. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Packed and moved us. 1 day for each.

07/28/2014

Jessica C.

We used TNT Moving Systems for the first time to move all our furniture from our rental house to a new house about 25 minutes away, both in Charlotte. I called around a few different providers, and price-wise, they were the cheapest and came highly recommended from our realtor. The movers showed up at our house 30 minutes early. Luckily we were ready to go and they could start working; however, this could be detrimental for some customers if you weren't ready for them and you have to pay for the extra half hour. They weren't very careful stacking boxes - a lot of the stacked boxes showed up at the new house with the bottom box collapsed. There was no attention to detail in terms of the weight of the boxes and which ones should be stacked on others. We had an issue getting our sofa upstairs as it was too wide for the stairway and door (the screws on the legs of the sofa had stripped so we couldn't get them off). We told the movers several times and very specifically that if they couldn't get the sofa in to the room we wanted without damaging the walls, to leave it in a downstairs living room and we would figure it out. They spent 45 minutes trying to get the sofa upstairs, knicked the walls and ripped off fresh paint along three different walls. Very sloppy work and a complete waste of 45 minutes of time, as they were completely unsuccessful at getting the sofa upstairs. They also left smudges on 6 different spots on the walls from moving furniture. The workers were very nice and polite, but they didn't pay attention to detail. Their work was sloppy and frankly, overpriced for the quality. I wouldn't use them again.

Description of Work
Moved furniture and some boxes from a ~1400 sq ft home to a new house. This price reflects 4 hours of time.

06/10/2014

Chris H.

Great experience all around. Worked with Tom to get an estimate - he was very responsive and thorough. He was able to identify a few things I could do myself to help save some money as well (packing/moving my own lamps, for instance) in order to get the move within my budget. The 2 packers came two days before the move, as scheduled, and worked quickly and efficiently. Everything in my 2400 square foot home was in a box by 3 pm. The movers arrived at 8 am, as promised, on the day of the move and the move went completely smoothly. There were 4 guys who clearly worked together regularly because they functioned incredibly well as a unit. The move was by far the easiest move I've ever made. Everyone at TNT was professional and personable. Highly recommend for a stress-free move.

Description of Work
Packed entire house and moved everything to new house.

02/16/2014

Brenda V.

They were very professional.

Description of Work
They loaded a POD for shipping to a different state.

05/14/2012

Elizabeth K.

TNT Moving Systems did an excellent job moving our belongings out of our home and placing it in storage. They then moved all of our belongings back into our home after an extensive renovation. Every aspect of the services they provided was excellent. We paid an hourly rate for the move and the crew worked very quickly and carefully. Everything was loaded and unloaded much quicker than I had anticipated and saved us money. Every member of the crew was friendly and courteous. I would highly recommend TNT moving systems to anyone that is in need of a moving company. I could not have been happier with the service they provided.

Description of Work
TNT Moving systems moved our belongings into storage and than back into our house after a restoration.

01/05/2012

Thomas J.

Provided complete information via phone. Quick setup of moving date. Called ahead on moving date to say when they would arrive. Protected piano and moved it carefully, including up driveway incline. Movers were professional and courteous. No problems.

Description of Work
Moved a piano from one house to another.

02/06/2008

KAREN N.

Positively, with out a doubt, DO NOT USE THEM. During the move they damaged in some way, ripped scratched gouged practically every piece of furniture I own, they damaged a door so bad it had to be replaced, they ripped my vinyl floor in my laundry room moving in the washer & dryer, & they put furniture together backwards. They sent their repair man out to assess their damage and the amount of damage exceeded his allowance so they elected not to repair the damaged furniture. We were supposed to agree to a monetary settlement. We discussed a resolution of a dollar amount but were not in agreement as to the amount. TNT took it upon themselves to send a minuscule check that was not agreed upon. I called to discuss the situation and got their answering machine, left a message & a week and 1/2 later I am still waiting on a call back from them. I just want a fair resolution to this situation and compensation for the damage that they caused.

Description of Work
I hired them to do a local move.

Category moving companies

We have procedures in accordance with the rules and regulations set forth by the NC Utilities Commission. In the member's case, she reported to us that we damaged in some way, ripped or scratched practically every piece of furniture that she owns. We believed it was necessary to send a 3rd party to evaluate the damage and determine what T-N-T was responsible for. This was not "our" repair man. They are an unbiased 3rd party and they gave us their professional opinion. We replaced her closet door with a new one, we reset the small piece of flooring in her laundry room so that the linoleum floor was considered repaired. In our last face to face meeting she expressed a desire for $700 to $800 of compensation and I told her we were mailing a check for $225 (based upon the assessment provided by our 3rd party). It is obvious that we did not agree on the final settlement and any further discussions would most likely be unproductive. for this we apologize to the member. We have always returned her phone calls and we have been to her home after the move on four separate occasions to resolve these issues. We believe our responsiveness grade of and "F" is completely unwarranted. For the past 13 years it has been our mission to provide not only a great service to our customers but also provide fair solutions to our customers in the rare situations in which claims arise. We feel we have compensated this claim fairly.

05/24/2002

LOIS K.

89.00 PR HOUR! THEY WERE WITHOUT FAULT!

Description of Work
MOVED HOUSEHOLD BELONGINGS

Category moving companies

Residential and commercial, local or long-distance moving, storage available, boxes and moving supplies, packing services, unload and load pods and rental trucks.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express