Stanley Steemer

Founded 1977 • With Angi since February 1998

Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage restoration services. For more information, visit www.stanleysteemer.com....

MyNewFloor.com

A premier flooring company in the Carolinas, MyNewFloor.com was founded by a talented, design savvy professional with 15 years of experience in designing and installing a variety of flooring products. Our company is built on the principles of honesty, quality, craftsmanship, and a sincere effort to provide 100% customer satisfaction! You can be sure that only our professional, knowledgeable and experienced installers will complete all the work for you. We do not sub-contract any of our projects.

Offers by MyNewFloor.com on Angi
Em Hardwood Floor Inc

5% OFF for Refinishing and installation of solid only wood for members who inquire through a phone call to 704-273-6572. 5 employees we are specialist in sanding, refinishing with dustless system solid wood only, installation, any color, oil base and water base polyurethane satin or semigloss, we use the best quality stain and polyurethane (free estimate)

Offers by Em Hardwood Floor Inc on Angi
Charlotte Cleanpro

The Cleanpro Carpet Cleaning System is a revolutionary breakthrough using technology with common sense - the Ion Exchange process. If you're annoyed with having your carpets wet for days from steam cleaning, you'll love the quick dry time of the CLEANPRO system. We use an eco-friendly, citrus-based cleaning solution that dries quickly, and leaves absolutely NO residue leaving your carpets cleaner, longer. It will yield results that cannot be outperformed by anything else on the market...guaranteed! Give us a call today and experience the CLEANPRO difference!! And remember...”Don’t Steam your Carpets, CLEAN your Carpets!”

Offers by Charlotte Cleanpro on Angi

04/06/2020

Holly F.

Crew refused to wear disposable masks in my home during the height of the corona virus pandemic. Inexcusable ignorance and disregard for safety.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

This complaint was for the Gastonia Stanley Steemer NOT the Charlotte Stanley Steemer. I spoke to Ms. Funderbaugh about this. Stanley Steemer of Charlotte is following all the CDC Guidlines for social distancing, wearing of masks and gloves. We are also applying an EPA Registered Disinfectant to all surfaces cleaned at no additional cost. Our technicians are wiping down all there equipment after each job as well. Each evening the management team is fogging each van with a EPA approved disinfectant.

07/23/2017

JUANITA K.

It varies depending on how many spillages we have. The cost varies too depending on how many areas we have cleaned. They’re the only ones that we’ve ever used because we used them in Colorado too. They do great work. They’re really good. They give me a time frame of like 4 hours and they call when they’re on their way. They start out with a 4-hour time frame. They are always professional. We will definitely use them in the future.

Description of Work
We use Stanley Steemer and have for years and we’re really pleased with them.

07/08/2017

Linda M.

They cleaned up pet stains and did a good job.

Description of Work
They did carpet cleaning.

06/29/2017

Byron P.

Stanley Steemer did a very good job, and they work fast, but they did not go over any areas twice. In one room, there was still some residue left over on the carpet. Other than that they did a great job.

Description of Work
Clean eight areas and protect two areas with scotchgard.

04/29/2017

Vallee B.

The worked performed was good. One of the guys played basketball, he played with a tennis ball on the side of the house, that was kind of weird, he was a young employee doing that while the other guy was working. I had to call them a few times to check on the status of the area rugs that they took. They were really expensive, for the area rugs it was like $200. I didn't see any problem with the quality. The area rugs took longer than they said. The manager told the guy to not play ball outside of the driveway and to not throw the tennis ball on the side of the house.

Description of Work
They cleaned area rugs.

04/19/2017

VICTORIA S.

I was satisfied with the service. I didn’t have any problems what so ever.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpets.

03/11/2017

Dorothy A.

I would never use them again, because they leave too much water in your carpet. I've used them a couple times. But then your carpets end up smelling and I had to actually rip carpet out and I put in hardwood, because of the work they did. Not just this time but over time, when you use these people, a lot of water stays in your carpet and then that creates a smell and mildew and I just ended up ripping it out and putting in hardwood. I think they probably did the best they could but it's just the whole product that they have, like if you have somebody inexperienced, it just leaves too much water in the carpet, and over time, if you do your carpets 2 or 3 times, you can expect to have some long term experiences. I think they try hard, it's just the product that they have. For that matter, I wouldn't use any of them quite frankly. I am anti carpet because of that reason right there.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpets.

12/28/2016

Hazel W.

I wasn?t satisfied, I didn?t like the quality. On some upholstery, they did a good job. I had a couple of chairs, they just didn?t do what needed to be done for me. They didn?t have seasoned people, these were young guys. They were doing what they could with what was provided, but it seemed to me for a company that is well established as a longevity of reputation that they should have had something that would have been able to give me a satisfactory job. It?s like the technicians were not as savvy or prepared as they could have been.

Description of Work
I had Stanley Steemer to clean the upholstery.

Category upholstery cleaning

09/15/2016

DENISE A.

It was timely. They replied timely and they cleaned up. It was just a little pricier than I thought.

Description of Work
We used Stanley Steemer.

07/18/2016

Deborah W.

They could have cleaned the rug a little bit better.

Description of Work
We use them for carpet cleaning.

Stanley Steemer

Founded 1977 • With Angi since February 1998

1519 Cross Beam Dr

Charlotte, NC 28217

Carpet cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, furniture cleaning, leather cleaning, area rugs, autos, boats & rvs, water damage restoration, air duct cleaning, hardwood floor, flooring sales & installation, hardwood floor cleaning, natural stone cleaning.