S & S Remodeling

Founded 2002 • With Angi since March 2010

PO Box 241974

Charlotte, NC 28273

Home remodeling, painting interior and exterior, hard wood floors, sheet rock & carpentry....

01/23/2013

Thomas F.

S and S Remodeling did really good. They came out, measured for the doors and got back with me on the estimate. Within a couple of weeks somebody else came out and put the doors in. Everything's been really great, they did a great job. We were able to choose the doors we wanted. I got a clear glass on one and then I got a foggy glass on the tub one, which is sliding. I could pretty much tell them what I wanted. They cleaned up after themselves. They were recommended by somebody I knew did a good job. Everything that I had expected they did, and they did better.

Description of Work
S & S Remodeling put in a tub door and a shower door.

Category glass repair

04/23/2012

TRACY T.

They were very good. They were very professional and courteous. I would definitely use them again if I have any further projects. The guy that I dealt with was named Dale Benzell. He was very good and had a lot of good ideas as far as designing the closet shelving. They were just very easy to work with. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
They put in glass shower doors, closet shelving, and mirrors.

Category glass repair, handyman service

07/06/2011

TRACY T.

They were very good. Overall, it went very well. Mr. Denzel was the sales representative. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. He made a lot of good suggestions. Their customer service was good. There was an issue with the little corner pieces of the mirrors that I had wanted and had originally ordered but they were too small for the strips. They were supposed to have little corner pieces with the strips on the sides and they were very good about making sure that I was satisfied. It was not satisfactory at first but they admitted that it was ill fitted. They came out and corrected it.

Description of Work
I have used the services of S And S Remodeling in November 2010. They put in a new shower door, mirrors and closet systems for me.

Category closet systems, glass repair, doors

03/07/2010

MOHAMMED A.

Great experience. Did not go over his estimate.

Description of Work
Excellent, efficient work and very dependable. Highly recommend his work. He cares about every detail and is very skilled in his work. He offers ideas, but does work to your individual specifications.

Category contractors, ceramic tile, closet systems, drywall, handyman service, remodeling, replacement windows, ceiling fans, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors

Tic Go Llc

Sal's Contracting, Inc

Current 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 Super Service award Winner! Sal's Contracting offers affordable remodeling services, from room additions to floor work. Contact our residential contractor in Concord, NC, for inquiries.

Offers by Sal's Contracting, Inc on Angi
    LCA Drywall and Paint

LCA Drywall and paint , remodeling, wood and metal frame,.. Interior and exterior paint,hang, general Sheetrock, popcorn and more...

Offers by LCA Drywall and Paint on Angi