Michael Storey Custom Carpentry

Charlotte, NC 28216

Carpentry....

03/05/2010

ANGELA R.

So far the guy is very professional and very nice. He cleans up after himself. He comes when he says he is going to come. Something didn't look exactly right and he redid it. It has been very good and I have been happy so far.

Description of Work
I am using Michael Storey Custom Carpentry for some cabinetry work. They are making the cabinet space bigger because my new oven that is going into the wall is bigger. They had to move some shelves and readjust some trimming.

Category custom cabinets, woodworking

10/08/2009

Geraldine M.

Michael arrived promptly to give an estimate. He was able to show pictures of his work which helped us see the quality of the work we could expect. He did an excellent job, even working around some existing defects in the existing walls (walls bowed, existing trim not straight, etc). I needed a desk to match the existing cabinets in my kitchen and he contacted a local cabinet dealer for pricing. When the price came back too high, he made a suggestion that he could build a desk and try to order the drawer fronts from the cabinet maker. In the interim, I found the desk at Loew's for half the price, but I liked the fact that Michael was quick to come up with an idea to lower the initial cost. Michael did an excellent job and we would definitely use him again. My husband is thinking of having a bar built and perhaps an additional room upstairs. We will call Michael if we decide to go forward with those plans. The completed bookshelves look like they came with the home. Now instead of looking at a blank wall in the kitchen, I have a place to store my cookbooks and pottery--I am very happy. Michael was wonderful to work with. He has a great sense of humor and by the time he was finished with our project, we felt like family. We felt very comfortable having him in our home.

Description of Work
Michael built custom bookshelves in our bonus room and installed bookshelves in an existing half-wall in my kitchen. He also installed a desk that I'd ordered from Loew's.

Category woodworking

08/04/2009

Todd B.

Mike came in and gave us some ideals and had a book of photos of his past jobs, he also gave us a quote on the spot. He was able to get the work done the next week. He did a great job and we will use him again.

Description of Work
Put crown molding through house

Category woodworking

Bergen's Contracting & Repair Inc

Since 1992 Bergen's Contracting & Repair, Inc has provided quality workmanship and excellent customer service to Charlotte and the surrounding areas. Home improvements and home repairs are our specialty. We offer the convenience of having one company perform both painting and repairs without the hassle of coordinating two companies to get the job done. We service the following areas: Charlotte, Pineville, Ballantyne, Matthews, Harrisburg, Monroe, Huntersville, Cornelius, Fort Mill, Tega Cay, Lake Wylie, and Rock Hill.

McCraw Custom Builders

We specialize in custom decks! We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Touchdown Home Improvements LLC

My teams focus is top tier quality and customer service. Our jobs are never completed until our customers are satisfied! After playing collegiate & professional football my passion changed from competing at the highest level to putting the absolute best product to display for my customers. Over 20 years of combined experience with interior and exterior painting, professional deck restoration/staining and all drywall repairs. Let us show you why we are the best exterior/interior paint & stain team in the area!! See more photos and information at www.theoshowpaintandstain.com

Offers by Touchdown Home Improvements LLC on Angi