Exclusive Moving and Delivery

With Angi since April 2016

4900 Hovis Rd

Charlotte, NC 28208

We are a family-owned moving company which was founded on the principle of giving our customers the best service depending on the needs of each individual. We are experienced professionals, with competitive pricing and firm commitment to customer satisfaction....

movers (37)piano movers (1)

12/05/2020

Excellent in every regard. Brian and Randy were careful and efficient in moving all items.

Description of Work
Move furniture and garage items from house to storage.

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

06/01/2019

Brian and his team did a great job moving our house. Very courteous and professional and will use again in the future.

Description of Work
Moved house

Work Completed On 05/24/2019

04/30/2018

We used Exclusive Moving & Delivery for a complete household move from Cornelius to South East Charlotte. We could not have been more pleased. Brian, the owner and his team did an outstanding job. We were moving from a very large house and decided to do it in 4 different deliveries over a 1 month period. Brian was a pleasure to work with. He was very flexible, and understood the layout of the houses at both ends. He helped us decide the best plan for making the move. We also used him for packing of the smaller items. He also moved the contents of a storage unit. We have moved many times during my work career with a number of the large nationwide companies. Brian was the best mover we ever had. He wrapped everything very well. We had absolutely no damage and nothing was lost in the moves. Since the household move we have used him on 3 other occasions for delivering furniture and a whole house standby generator. Brian does such a great job that he takes most of the stress out of relocating. He is definitely our go-to guy for any delivery or large furniture moves. His pricing seemed to be very fair. I strongly recommend Exclusive Moving & Delivery.

Description of Work
Whole House Move

Work Completed On 04/30/2018

04/12/2018

The team did a great job. Our move was scheduled for mid-January but the buyers of our home needed to push back the closing for a week. Exclusive Moving had no problem rescheduling. I also needed them to first pick up some items from a storage unit and then move everything from a 3 BR house plus shed and patio furniture. It was cold and icy in the morning but the three-man team did a great job loading up. They kept our furniture overnight and then had to wait for our home purchase closing to be completed and get the keys for our new house. Took them until 9PM but they worked hard and were very efficient. They were always willing to place furniture where we directed them (and also move a few things around). Excellent service and fair pricing.

Description of Work
Moved across town

Work Completed On 01/24/2018

11/26/2017

I hope I don’t need to move again for a very long time, but if I do, I will definitely use Exclusive Moving. They are amazing. In the beginning of October Brian and one other man (Davie) came to put much of my furniture in storage in preparation for showing my house. I had found them on Angie’s list. They were so fast and efficient, but at the same time so careful. I had left aside two boxes with exceptionally fragile contents, but as I watched them with my other possessions, I knew they would be careful. And they were. Six weeks later, Brian and Davie came back with John to move the contents of my home to my new house and then to move the contents of the storage room to the house. Davie could tell just by looking at a piece of furniture whether it would fit best. He put pieces where I never thought they could go (and they look great!). When we got to the storage facility the first question they asked was about the two exceptionally fragile boxes. Then they took them out and set them aside to be loaded last and first off. I was surprised that they remembered. At every step of the process they were efficient, careful, polite. I had budgeted for a very long day (and a lot of money). They were finished in 7 hours and the cost was far under what I had budgeted. Nothing was broken, chipped, damaged. Exclusive is an exceptional company. I recommend them with enthusiasm.

Description of Work
Two moving jobs: one to a storage facility and six weeks later, a double move, from house and storage facility to new home

Work Completed On 11/18/2017

10/09/2017

Moved my entire condo in 1 day. Team was very good and professional!

Description of Work
Moved my entire condo in 1 day. Team was very good and professional!

Work Completed On 09/29/2017

09/18/2017

The three guys worked hard and were very easy to get along with.

Description of Work
We needed help unloading a trailer of my Mom's belongings.

Work Completed On 08/21/2017

09/11/2017

The owner and crew were great to work with. They were professional, on time, respectful of my time and property. They used moving pads and shrink wrap to protect my furniture and other belongings. This is the first move I've had where something wasn't damaged. The move was completed within 4 hours. Wonderful! Will use Brian and his crew again.

Description of Work
Moved and assisted packing from apartment on 3rd floor to apartment on 2nd floor within the same city.

Work Completed On 09/08/2017

09/05/2017

The moving crew was scheduled for 3pm. Around 3:30pm the supervisor called to let me know they were running late; they showed up at 4pm. Other than that, the crew did a pretty good job moving my stuff. There was a little bit of a communication barrier but I was able to eventually communicate what I wanted moved and where. They finished the job in about two hours.

Description of Work
I needed furniture and boxes from a one bedroom apartment moved.

Work Completed On 08/04/2017

08/27/2017

Brian and his time were amazing. Their estimate was the best among the competition. Which they honored with no changes/extras/add ons at the end. They were professional, prompt, hard working and got the job done without a hitch. Very effecient, I could not recommend them more highly. They worked very hard.

Description of Work
move of 6000 sq foot home and baby grand piano and large heavy safe and exercise equipment . Out of state move 300 miles away.

Category piano moving

Work Completed On 10/08/2016

Thank you Mrs.[Member Name Removed] for choosing Exclusive moving &Delivery for your move.

Full service movers. Local and long distance moves.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check