Eager Beaver Handyman Service

• Trade License Expiration
  • 01/01/2030

7804 C Fairview rd. #276

Charlotte, NC 28226

Our dedicated crew specializes in bathroom remodels and updates. We offer Full Service Handyman and Painting Services For Residential And Commercial Clients. We Are Fully Insured, Bonded and licensed. We Are Your One Stop Shop For Any Size Project. Please visit our website EAGERBEAVERNC.COM and fill out the form on the homepage. You will be programmed into our system and promptly called to schedule an estimate or service call....

Resposiveness

handyman (584)electrician (85)woodworking (63)plumbers (62)door installation (61)home remodeling (55)drywall (55)lighting (53)interior painting (48)tile installation (37)general contractors (31)ceiling fan installation (25)

03/05/2021

He did a really good job. He was punctual and clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did an appliance installation.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2018

02/12/2021

We were very pleased with the final product. Chris and Zach were courteous and very professional throughout the project. Chris’ experience really shows and he was tremendously helpful in providing us suggestions and guidance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom renovation

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

01/14/2021

I did not hire Shane for the remodel, as he is not licensed in my county here in NC. Reason for my feedback is Shane is honest, communication during the estimate process was awesome. Honesty & communication is somewhat lacking these days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bath Remodel

CATEGORY appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2021

01/11/2021

It went great. Chris, Zach and Dusty were great! After they finished they cleaned the area and hauled away the empty boxes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mounted 2 mirrors on the wall, installed 2 ceiling fans, repaired a mail box and disassembled a treadmill - moved it to the second floor and reassembled it.

CATEGORY glass repair,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2021

09/24/2020

Eager Beaver did a tremendous job. We had them come out to do several projects at our house, including installing two light fixtures, a bathroom fan, a new exterior outlet and repairing vinyl siding damaged in a storm. They were on time, friendly, and did fantastic work. I'd 100% use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A variety of items around our house, including light fixture installation, electrical outlet installation and vinyl siding repair

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2020

09/23/2020

Fast, courteous, reliable, knowledgeable - these guys are the very best!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a number of additional projects (they have been so professional and responsive with prior jobs) - as always, they arrived on time and from the minute they arrived to their departure, we felt that we were in excellent hands with the ultimate professionals. They have a solution for every problem I have. I cannot express my application for having them available for all of my improvements!!

CATEGORY home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2020

09/16/2020

Eager Beaver did a fantastic job on my bathroom renovation. I am extremely happy with the work they did and they were easy to work with from start to finish. They are everything you want in a contractor. They were on time, worked hard all day long, cleaned up at then end of each day, communicated progress -- they were even great collaborators and helped me make some design changes (ex: paint color...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master bath renovation + hall bath update

CATEGORY ceramic tile,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2020

Photo for Eager Beaver Handyman Service - 7804 C Fairview rd. #276, Charlotte, NC - 38877959

09/13/2020

From beginning to end, the services provided by Eager Beaver were exceptional. Communication was constant and easy, prices were reasonable, workmanship was always high quality, and the team of contractors were always prompt, friendly, professional, and respectful. I highly recommend Eager Beaver.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodels

CATEGORY remodeling,home security systems,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2020

09/12/2020

I would like to start off this review by mentioning that I have never actually submitted a negative review for a company online before now. It is not my intent to damage someone’s reputation over one bad experience, however the facts below will hopefully explain why I am compelled to submit one for Eager Beaver. I do not want someone else to find themselves in the same position that we are in now....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck rebuild

CATEGORY decks,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2020

As a company our hands are tied regarding how we can respond to reviews. I suggest you read this review carefully and we hope you see the tone intended to cause our reputation harm. We stand by our performance and so does Shield Engineering and Mecklenburg County Code ENFORCEMENT and choose not to waste time defending ourselves in this case.

09/02/2020

Fantastic - they called before arriving on Tues and had standard PVC brick mold on the truck. Came out great and was able to painted over it this past weekend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing rotted wood brick mold with PVC

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

It was an absolute pleasure working with you. Thanks for your business.

General handyman repairs (interior/exterior) Bathroom remodeling ( licensed plumbing,electrical and HVAC SUBCONTRACTORS used where required by law) Projects limited to $30,000 or below

Projects over $30,000 Work requiring licensed electrical, plumbing or HVAC.