Clean Team CLT

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

2618 Black Cherry Dr

Charlotte, NC 28262

House cleaning; carpet cleaning; deep cleanings/move-outs;

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Serving the Charlotte metropolitan region since 2014, Clean Team CLT is a family owned and operated company focused on providing high quality commercial & residential cleaning in a friendly, professional and trusted manner. We offer regular and deep house cleaning, move-in/move-out cleaning, and steam carpet cleaning services. We are responsive to our customer's needs, hard working and detail oriented. We do great work and your satisfaction is our driving force. Contact us today to get started....

house cleaning (89)carpet cleaning (10)blind cleaning (11)movers (4)interior painting (1)lawn care (1)

07/05/2021

Bill and his team did an outstanding job. They worked hard to fit me in on short notice and scrubbed every part of the house beautifully. The stove and oven looked brand new when they finished, baths were immaculate and they worked hard to get some old stains out of the carpets. Great communication and reasonably priced. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Carpet steam clean and move out deep clean.

Category blind cleaning,carpet cleaners,house cleaning

Work Completed On 06/24/2021

02/01/2021

It went great. The overall experience was professional

Description of Work
Upholstery

Category blind cleaning

Work Completed On 01/31/2021

11/18/2020

It was absolutely phenomenal, prompt, thorough job of the cleaning and they were budget friendly.

Description of Work
They did carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 11/14/2020

Thanks for your the review and for your business!

10/17/2020

I was very pleased with their services. This father-son duo are were very professional and did an excellent job of cleaning my 4 rooms. The price was reasonable as well. I would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Carpet steam cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 10/17/2020

Hello, thanks for your the review and for your business. Best wishes in your new home!

12/21/2019

Clean Team CLT never fails to amaze me! Everything that I've asked them to do, they do it perfectly! Very professional, dependable & reasonably priced. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Category blind cleaning,carpet cleaners,house cleaning,lawn service,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/24/2019

10/14/2019

We had just bought our house and was looking for someone to do a deep cleaning before we moved in. We found Clean Team CLT here on Angie’s List and they did such a great job that we now use them on a regular basis. They are very professional and very thorough.

Description of Work
Full house cleaning

Category blind cleaning,carpet cleaners,house cleaning

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

10/14/2019

Great! Clean Team CLT methodical cleaning process. No details during their visit is omitted. I have not had the privilege to experience such complete cleaning before. They miss nothing. They a simply amazing! This survey does not do them justice, for I have had them on a monthly basis for many months now. So, this survey request is seriously delinquent!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 10/14/2019

04/12/2019

Bill and his team were punctual and efficient. They were thorough, and followed up with me to ensure that I was satisfied. They negotiated a more than fair price before hand. I'd use them again for sure!

Description of Work
Leaf removal

Work Completed On 04/12/2019

03/31/2019

Excellent. Retained their services permanently on a monthly basis! Last cleaning on March 14, 2019 represents continuous monthly service since beginning on October 10, 2017.

Description of Work
Clean home.

Work Completed On 03/14/2019

12/12/2018

Clean Team CLT did an amazing job at cleaning my house prior to a tenant moving in! The level of detail in cleaning and commitment to professionalism was extraordinary. I am very picky and selective, and I was truly impressed with the immaculate job they did everywhere. After they were done cleaning, my refrigerator looked brand new and my house was sparkling. I would highly recommend them to othe...

Description of Work
Move out cleaning prior to tenant occupancy

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning,moving companies

Work Completed On 05/05/2018

residential (one-time, weekly, biweekly or monthly) cleaning services, janitorial services, commercial cleaning, whole house deep cleaning, move-in/move-out cleaning, light packing/unpacking, home organization-decluttering, special events, festivals, seasonal yard work (raking-bagging leaves, trimming hedges), carpets and upholstery cleaning

Exterior home cleaning, projects requiring more than a three ft. stepladder

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal