Charlotte Cleanpro

With Angi since January 2017

6201 Fairview Rd Suite 200

Charlotte, NC 28210

The Cleanpro Carpet Cleaning System is a revolutionary breakthrough using technology with common sense - the Ion Exchange process. If you're annoyed with having your carpets wet for days from steam cleaning, you'll love the quick dry time of the CLEANPRO system. We use an eco-friendly, citrus-based cleaning solution that dries quickly, and leaves absolutely NO residue leaving your carpets cleaner, longer. It will yield results that cannot be outperformed by anything else on the market...guaranteed! Give us a call today and experience the CLEANPRO difference!! And remember...”Don’t Steam your Carpets, CLEAN your Carpets!”...

carpet cleaning (24)upholstery cleaning (6)house cleaning (2)upholstery (1)

08/20/2021

Gabbie L.

These guys were great! My carpet looks and smells brand new. I can’t believe they got out several stains that had been there for years! I will definitely use Chris and his team again. And I love that my carpet isn’t soaking wet. It’s almost dry an hour after they left. Charlotte Cleanpro is the best!!!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/19/2021

09/29/2020

Joni F.

Chris did a super job and we are very pleased.

Description of Work
Upholstery Cleaning

Category upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

09/13/2020

Jennifer D.

It went better than expected! We were very satisfied with Chris and his team!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

08/09/2020

ANDREAS B.

After requesting a quote Chris got back to me within an hour. He explained the process used by his company vs regular steam cleaning. He also quoted me a price that was fair and slightly below what everyone else had quoted me. He showed up on time and did an exceptional job cleaning my carpets (including stairs), rugs and upholstery. He was able to remove some carpet stains I was not sure would come out and left the whole house smelling clean and fresh. He then proceeded to charge me less than the original quote because the work was less involved than originally estimated. I will definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Carpet, rug, and upholstery cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

06/30/2020

Dee H.

Service was prompt and professional. Cleaners were courteous,efficient and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

06/27/2020

Ann R.

We had 5 bedrooms to be cleaned, with stain removal from pets and kids. Chris did a great job and on short notice!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning with stain removal.

Work Completed On 06/27/2020

06/13/2020

Cathy B.

We were very pleased to find someone who was able to clean and stretch our carpets. Most carpet cleaning services did not offer this service.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned and stretched

Work Completed On 06/13/2020

05/18/2020

Karin F.

Chris was GREAT! I will be calling him back. Did a fabulous job on my off-white, high-pile shag rug. He also did the stairs and bedrooms. Price and service are excellent! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

04/27/2020

Anne W.

The guys were great! They were very friendly. It was raining and they made sure my hardwood floors were clean before they left. I can’t believe my carpet dried in under 2 hours! I will definitely be calling them again!!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

07/20/2019

Greg O.

Right on time did an outstanding job once again. Second time using them and they did not disappoint me. Thank you

Description of Work
Cleaned a sectional and love seat both with loose cushions

Category upholstery cleaning