A-1 Clean Up & Movers Inc

Founded 1986 • With Angi since October 2006

4.4

8 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. LICENSE NUMBERS: NCUC#2257 & MC471073....

Junk Rescue

Junk Rescue, a Charlotte, North Carolina based company offers recycling, junk removal, furniture removal, property cleanouts, as well as dumpster services. We are environmental stewards striving to reduce the amount of waste making it to our already overflowing landfills. We are passionate about what we do and believe all junk deserves a second chance.

Reliance General Contractors

Waldrop Industrial

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Hauling, Metal Fabrication and Welding services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

12/15/2016

Category moving companies

02/27/2014

It was mostly good. They were three of them, the hourly charge that included the three men and a big truck was very reasonable. Those guys were amazing, they worked hard and they took reasonably good care of our stuff. My only complaint would be, we have several wicker pieces and some of the wicker got damaged a little bit but other than that, it was perfect. They were great. They don’t charge ext...

Description of Work
We used A-1 Clean Up & Movers Inc to move. We moved two large storage units full of stuff and our town house full of stuff to a new house. First, they went to the storage with my daughter, they took all that to the new house and then they came to the house we moved from and took all of that.

Category moving companies

02/17/2013

Leonard was awesome....he was here alone, and with a full plate of jobs on his schedule, including one that was squeezed in at the last minute and he never made me feel rushed or did anything sloppy or halfway. very friendly, considerate and hard worker!

Description of Work
had several....approx 30....emptied cardboard boxes that had been unpacked from my move that needed to be taken away.

Category hauling services

02/05/2012

When our elderly parent's health caused an abrupt move to a nursing facility, we were faced with an entire two bedroom home to take care of. The decision was to rent the home and store the contents in the hope of returned health. We used Angie's List to find our movers and were glad we did. They did a fabulous job packing household goods and protecting furniture and breakables, then moved all into...

Description of Work
Moved entire household into a storage facility.

Category hauling services,moving companies

06/24/2011

I saw A1 Clean Up and Movers Inc listing on Angie's list and contacted them. Even though their primary business is Moving, they do some hauling. Jeff just happened to be working in my area (Lake Wylie) when I called and was able to remove my burned down riding lawn mower the same day I called. I wish I'd know they were movers- and will keep their contact information handy for my next move.

Description of Work
I needed an inoperable riding lawn mower removed from my yard.

Category hauling services

Residential & commercial clean-up and bobcat work, dumpsters and trailer rentals, household moving, trash, debris removal, lawn care & landscaping.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check