TRAPPER DAN'S WILDLIFE AND PEST CONTROL

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2009

We are a full service wildlife and pest control company offering wildlife and pest service to central north carolina...

Triangle Pest Control LLC

Triangle Pest Control offers pest control and exterminator services in Holly Springs and surrounding North Carolina locations. All of our pest, termite, bed bug, and mosquito control services are approved for environmental friendliness and family safety. Our top priority is to keep you and your family protected from pests, which is why we offer same day inspections a satisfaction guarantee.

Capital Pest Services Inc

Steve Taylor founded Capital Pest Services, Inc. in 1981 with the goal of providing residential and commercial customers in the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area the highest-quality pest control services at the best possible value. Since our humble beginnings, our commitment has been to give every customer a world-class experience with the personal touch of a locally-owned and operated exterminator. When you choose us as your home or commercial exterminator, you can rest assured that we will complete every service on time, at the price quoted, and using only the latest, most effective Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) registered products available in the industry today.

Offers by Capital Pest Services Inc on Angi
McNeely Pest Control

Additional address - PO Box 11318, Winston Salem, NC 27116. Additional contact name - Frank Fowler. Locally owned & operated. Additional fax - (336) 631-9436. Additional email - info@mcneelypest.com At McNeely, we combine science with experience to deliver the most effective pest control and wildlife removal services available. In addition to experienced pest professionals, we also have an entomologist and biologist on staff to provide training to our staff and assistance to our customers. We serve customers in Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Charlotte, High Point, Asheville, Boone, Lexington, Mt.Airy and throughout the Piedmont, as well as Northwest portions of North Carolina and Southwest portions of Virginia.

10/14/2013

I called for an estimate to remove squirrels nested in the gutters that were covered by the gutter guard. The guys came promptly. They looked at a few spots and charged me an inspection fee (without upfront notification). Although they claimed the fee would be deducted if I hired them for the job, I just don't feel comfortable using them.

Description of Work
No service was provided

07/08/2013

Initial 2 services were fine. Follow up for bats a year or so later was horrible. Took a week or longer to return call - and then came out when he knew I wasn't at the house. Tried calling and emailing multiple times to set up next appointment but never returned my call. Answering machine always full. Gave up last fall and paid someone else to do the work. Would not use again.

Description of Work
Paid for 2 services - bat removal with 5 year warranty, and squirrel removal.

04/26/2013

We had a very positive experience with Trapper Dans on our original work for bat exclusion in February of 2011. I would rate that experience an "A". They handled the problem, closed the openings and offered a 5 year warranty. The warranty was the biggest selling feature for us when deciding to use this company. Honoring the warranty 2 years later was a much less pleasant experience and thus the lo...

Description of Work
Remove bats and seal openings on 2nd story home and then reseal openings 2 years later (per 5 year warranty).

03/28/2013

The very worst experience I have ever had in my life in dealing with hiring someone to perform a service at my home. The only thing the Company did was spend 10 minutes at my home "inspecting" the squirrel situation and cash a check I wrote to him for $265.00. I never heard from him again or saw him again. I called; he didn't answer and I got a recording that the voicemail box was full so I couldn...

Description of Work
I called him to remove squirrels from my home. He cashed my check for $265.00 but never did actually perform any services.

12/30/2012

As said in the previous paragraph - the inital work 2 years ago went well. Attempting to get work done recently proved to be impossible - as this company never returned my calls or emails.

Description of Work
This review covers the work this company did years ago and when we recently called them for additional help. A couple of years back we used them to remove squirrels and bats. The prices were fair, the work was done quickly and professionally, calls were answered promptly. Our bat removal came with a 5 year warrantly. We would have recommended this group to anyone. Recently - we found that we had bat problems again and called for them to come out to help. They initially came out and talked about what they needed to do - but then failed to come back. I tried email and phone - multiple times - over 2 months. I finally gave gave up and hired someone else. So in the end - the 'warranty' was worthless. I have no idea what happened - but from the rest of the reviews - they seemed to be doing the same thing (not calling back) to many people.

Category pest control

Wildlife removal,bat removal,pest control, termite control, bee removal,raccoon removal, animal control,bird control, squirrel removal,bat control, beaver control, mouse control, bed bug control, roach control,

Ask for details.