Carolina Exteriors Plus

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2011

2633 Schieffelin Rd

Apex, NC 27502

🌟 2016 & 2019 JAMES HARDIE PRESIDENT'S CLUB 🌟 2012-2019 Angie's List Super Service Winner 🌟 2014-2020 Guild Quality Service Excellence Winner 🌟 2015 REMODELING Magazine BIG50 Contractor -🔨 James Hardie Elite Preferred Remodeler 🔨 Certainteed Select Shingle Master Contractor 🔨 Owens Corning Preferred Contractor Carolina Exteriors is the Triangle area's most referred James Hardie Elite Preferred Remodeler and your best choice for siding repair/replacement, including James Hardie Hardieplank siding and trim and the popular pre-finished ColorPlus products. Carolina Exteriors expertly installs siding, new construction/replacement windows, doors, asphalt shingle roofing and gutters/gutter guards. Carolina Exteriors is a CertainTeed Select ShingleMaster and Owens Corning Preferred roofing contractor offering the best roofing products, backed by the best warranties in the industry. Our management team, project managers and expert craftsmen will work to ensure your exterior renovations are completed on time, on budget and more importantly surpass your expectations. We pride ourselves on our quality, integrity and value, as well as, our ability to provide you with the best products on the market through strategic partnerships with local suppliers and distributors. We are dedicated to making sure all of our customers are completely satisfied with our services - from initial contact - through the proposal process - to installation and follow up! Contact us today ☎️ 919-886-7587 or 🌎 www.CarolinaExteriorsPlus.com to schedule a design consultation....

04/01/2020

C. P. Toby H.

Excellent job all around. Even the tenants were visibly impressed with the quality of the work, the industriousness and friendliness of the workers, the neatness of the working spaces and the cleanliness of the yard when the project was completed. The foreman was on top of every little detail, he communicated daily, and he did not quit until everything was just right. The cost for this project seemed reasonable for the amount of work that had to be done. They are at the top of my list when the next outdoor project comes up.

Description of Work
R&R shingle siding of entire little rental house with HardiePlank siding; paint porch and trim

Category lighting,siding,pressure washing,house painters

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for your kind words and positive thoughts. Our team will be excited to learn of your satisfaction with our company. We strive to deliver an Exceptional Customer Experience and love hearing from customers when we achieve that mission. We are also truly grateful for your repeat business.

09/04/2019

Sandra W.

I thought that most of my windows had broken seals and had to be replaced. Steven Parisi came to my home to give me a quote. It is with pride that I say he looked at my windows said the seals were not broken. I couldn't believe there was a company that would actually admit that I didn't need their service. He was wonderful, polite and gave me the name of a company that could fix the one window that had a little break in the glass. I will certainly use this company if I ever need the services they provide. Thanks Steve!

Description of Work
Window replacement

Category siding,replacement windows

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind review. We are grateful for your feedback and would be happy to help you again in the future. All the best!

08/05/2019

randy R.

Posted a description of the job on line. They replied and I again described what I wanted. They advised me to call and set an appointment for someone to come out. They said they are currently scheduling 3 weeks out. When I called. they asked me to describe the job again. It too small, they advised me to call mr. handy man. Why couldn't they say this in the initial message.

Description of Work
Repair soffit

Category siding

Mr. [Member Name Removed], as a follow up to my calls and emails, again, we take your comments very seriously. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations on your recent experience with Carolina Exteriors. Our reputation across Angie’s List and all other platforms is exemplary and as a small business owner, I, along with our team, work tirelessly on a daily basis to provide great experiences to our customers. I’ve reviewed the transcripts of the chats / messages with our office, as well as, listened to the recording of your phone call with our office team and if we failed you in anyway, again, I apologize. Our team is trained to engage with customers in a timely manner and we ask for additional follow up information on the call to ensure the projects described are exactly what a customer is wanting to have quoted. We ask these questions in order to determine if we are a good fit for a particular project and mostly to ensure, if we are not, we don’t waste the customer's time; and if possible, provide possible referrals of other service providers that might be of better service. It seems as though you felt like we led you on by asking for additional information and again, my apologies. I wish you the best of luck for a successful contracting experience with another service provider. Thanks, Clifton Muckenfuss Co-Found/Owner

07/22/2019

Erika J.

Excellent communication which is a huge bonus and not always the case in renovation projects. Love the website and DAILY logs/emails which include pictures. Project Mgr was on site every day and was very easy to get in touch with quickly. Siding crew deserves an A+! Overall paint crew ended up doing a good job, just needed some touch ups--which they did without question. Impressive considering heat and amount of work that had to be done. Would hire again and again!

Description of Work
Residing, painting

Category siding,house painters,doors

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your candid feedback and great review of your experience with our company. We work hard to earn your trust and deliver an exceptional customer experience. Receiving feedback such as yours reaffirms we are executing on this commitment. We are grateful to have been selected as your contractor and look forward to working with you again in the future. Clifton Muckenfuss Co-Founder / Owner

05/15/2019

Janet S.

After 20+ years of the southern exposure in our home, six wood framed windows needed replacement. We contracted with Carolina Exteriors to replace these windows with new PlyGem vinyl windows. From the first visit to provide us an estimate for the work through the delivery and the installation of the new windows, we were very happy with the prompt and professional work of each of the Carolina Exteriors' staff. And also we appreciated the clear communications from all throughout the process. Thanks!

Description of Work
Replaced six windows in our home

Category replacement windows

12/22/2018

Tom G.

Resided whole house with aged pewter and white trim. Looks Great. Some of the neighbors are envious which was one of the goals. Very impressed with the workmanship. Front railing is super sturdy. It was a lot of work but crew was great and exceeded expectations. Carolina Exteriors handled all the accessory work such as gutters, windows and chimney cap without me having to do anything.

Description of Work
Whole house siding, gutters, fascia, rebuild railings

Category siding

Mr. [Member Name Removed], thanks for the feedback and “A” Rating - we’re glad your home 🏡 is now the envy of the neighborhood 😉. We know you have many choices when it comes to home improvements and we are grateful for the trust you placed in Carolina Exteriors by hiring us as your trusted Hardieplank®️ installer. Thanks again for your business! -Clifton Muckenfuss, Co-founder & Owner

10/31/2018

Charles K.

Deck construction went well, with some patience on our part. The company was busy, and we were out of town for 3 weeks, but in time it got done. . The work was very professional and well supervised.

Description of Work
Deck construction

Category decks

On behalf of everyone at Carolina Exteriors, a big Thank You for choosing us! We sincerely appreciate your feedback and the positive review.

09/18/2018

Brian E.

Our project included siding/wood repairs, exterior painting, adding two sections of gutter and replacing a few windows. When the project started, we were really impressed with the professionalism and cleanliness of the crew, and especially the daily updates and photos in the client portal to let us know what had been completed and next steps. Our project manager Lewis responded quickly to any questions. Thanks Clifton, Lewis and team for a job well done. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Exterior Repairs & Painting

Category gutter repair,siding,replacement windows,woodworking,house painters

[Member Name Removed], really appreciate the feedback and 5-Star review. On behalf of the entire Carolina Exteriors Plus, thank you for your business, trust, and support! We’re thrilled to have been selected as your trusted remodeling contractor. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need anything in the future.

06/01/2018

Phillip D.

Very well....CE PLUS did exceptional work, and each of the teams (roofing, siding, deck) was very efficient and considerate of our household during the entire project which required nearly 3 weeks. The crews were very hard working and absolutely professional and skilled. The Job supervisors were very responsive to any concerns or questions we had and communicated daily both in person and by email, providing us with a daily progress report that included photos.

Description of Work
New roofing on house and detached garage/shop, and replace siding on both buildings, plus new deck on front of house

Category decks,gutter repair,lighting,roofing,siding,woodworking,house painters

Thank you so much for your kind words and “A” Rating. We’re happy that you had a pleasant experience with our teams. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your newly remodeled home. Many thanks, Clifton Muckenfuss Co-Founder / Owner

05/25/2018

Robert P.

As planned. Kevin, Wesley, and the entire CE team did a great job. We already have 3 more large scale projects lined up for them.

Description of Work
Residing a large assisted living facility

Category contractors,gutter repair,remodeling,siding,woodworking,house painters,sunrooms

[Member Name Removed], thanks for your comments and feedback, we appreciate it very much. On behalf of the [Member Information Removed] Exteriors team, we enjoyed working with you and look forward to our continued relationship in the future. Regards, Clifton Muckenfuss Co-Founder / Owner

*Army Vet Owned* Grady Jones Paint Contractors

Grady Jones Paint contractors is a small **Army Veteran Owned** family business established in 1980. I am a third generation paint and remodeling contractor with literally a lifetime of experience in my craft. We never use sub-contractors and perform all of our own work. We always use top quality materials like Benjamin Moore paints, Cabot stains and Hardie board siding to ensure long lasting results. We are fully insured for our customers protection and always provide free estimates and color consultations to every prospective customer. All of our work is guaranteed and I personally stand behind this without fail. We specialize in repainting and remodeling and do not do new construction unless it is for an existing customer who is building. We don't get paid until the work is done and you are completely satisfied. Please give us a call and give me, Clee Grady Jones Jr. (Owner) the opportunity to earn your business today. I promise you will speak directly with me and deal directly with me start to finish. I also promise you a pleasurable experience with a detail oriented professional who believes in punctuality and doing what he says. Don't forget to ask about our SENIOR, VETERAN and TEACHER DISCOUNTS. Hope you have a great day and I look forward to your call. (919)272-3858

Lewis & Sons Concrete, LLC

Lewis & Sons Concrete is committed to excellence every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

Anderson Painting and Power Washing

Anderson Painting & Power Washing is a family owned and operated business. We are fully licensed and insured. We adhere to a customer service guarantee, expect the highest of standards in our work,and complete a final walk through with the customer before the job is complete. A 2 year warranty applies to all exterior painting that we complete. We are a lead removal and renovation certified company. Contact us for a free estimate!

Offers by Anderson Painting and Power Washing on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available

James Hardie Siding Repair & Replacement, Roof Replacement, Window Replacement, Entry & Patio Door Replacement, Exterior Painting, Gutters & Gutter Guards, Porches & Covered Entries, Decks & Railings, Additions & Enclosures, Brackets, Columns, & Accessories.

Vinyl Siding, Interior Remodeling, Interior Painting, Drywall, Wallpaper Services & Flooring Services.