314 Paint LLC

Awards & Badges

St Charles, MO 63304

We are a locally owned and owner operated painting and refinishing company. With years of experience and expertise , we strive for excellent customer service and we treat your project like it is our own. We have great prices and give free estimates. Our work is 100% complete when you are happy! Our Services include: *Bathtub Refinishing *Shower Refinishing *Tile Refinishing *Tub and Tile Reglazing *Countertop Resurfacing *Bathroom Fiberglass Repairs *Tub Repairs *Interior Painting *Small/Minor Dry-Wall Repairs ...

Resposiveness

bathtub refinishing (11)interior painting (6)home remodeling (5)countertop installation (1)

03/26/2021

Fantastic work. The tub was a real mess and they did an outstanding job. The interior painting they did really brightened the room. They were fast and efficient and left everything clean. Would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting and bathtub reglazing

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2021

03/11/2021

I had a non working jet tub that I wanted converted to a soaking tub. Randy’s communication, work, and talent is top notch. He was incredibly respectful and diligent, and his craftsmanship was clean up way beyond my expectation. My tub is beautiful, and I am so happy I went with this company. Don’t hesitate. You will get top notch service with 314 Paint and their team. Thank you again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish/Reglazed tub

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2021

Photo for 314 Paint LLC - St Charles, MO - 39243958

01/19/2021

He was very professional in his communications and work. Arrived promptly, work just took couple hours and they did good clean up. The smell/fumes did last all night, which was longer than predicted, but with a fan it was fine by evening. Great cost effective decorating option for my basement bathroom. I’m quite delighted with the work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower tile reglazed

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2021

01/09/2021

Couldn't have gone any better. Extremely professional, clean, and high quality work!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resurfaced bathroom tub and tile. Interior painting

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2020

01/07/2021

Everything was perfect!! Yes-hire Randy & JR! I met with 3 different companies to have my tile, tub & shower glazed. Randy was the most professional and quick to always respond. They did a beautiful job. I have sent before & after pictures to many friends and received tons of compliments. I highly recommend for professional, timely and beautiful work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom tub/shower/tile Re-glaze

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2021

12/23/2020

of the three co. i was given **The first never responded until 5 days later and it was 475.00 with a 75.00 credit if booked before 12/31. **The second who i chose came that afternoon and did a beautiful job.They included a 5 year warranty and came back the next day to make sure all was perfect and to caulk the tub.I have already given there name and no. out to other people and will gladly use them...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathtub restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2020

12/04/2020

Randy and his team were very responsive and professional. We had an initial phone call and then he came out to look at our bathroom in person. He provided fair pricing and was able to get us on his schedule within a week of our meeting. Randy and team worked efficiently and were in and out in two days. The quality of work met our standards and we would recommend to anyone looking to freshen up and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathtub Restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2020

12/01/2020

Professional customer service and good quality of finished job. He followed up the day to ensure work done to satisfaction. Thank you Randy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathtub restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

11/12/2020

I highly recommend them. They do amazing work. My bathtub looks amazing. They had to take off the old cracking glazing and then redid the tub. My bathtub looks beautiful. I would highly recommend them. They do amazing work and are so very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathtub Restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2020

11/09/2020

Very professional and worked well with tenant of unit to get work done quickly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathtub Restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2020