Molly Maid of Eastern Jackson County

Founded 1997 • With Angi since June 2010

4.3

Providing professional residential housecleaning service in the Eastern Jackson County area for over 15 years....

My business is a cleaning service where you can get a free quote on your house for the service that you would want done; price not based on by hour. Available services include deep cleaning of certain rooms or the whole house/apartments to be move in ready. Our services are weekly or every bi-weekly cleanings. We are a small, growing business that has been running for 2 years and we make sure to do the job right and leave your home smelling and looking cleaner than ever. Like our Facebook page at Gabbys Housecleaning for before and after pictures of our work and reviews that our amazing clients have left.

We provide our clients with exceptional cleaning services that match theirs expectation. We also have 11 years of experience, are very honest with our clients and super pet friendly and caring. We listen to all of your insights so we can please you to your highest expectations. If you need an emergency last minute spot clean for a party, etc. We are available on weekends as well. We work around Kansas City , Kansas as well as Kansas City , Missouri. Bonded Insurance.

08/14/2013

I would NEVER RECOMMEND this company to ANYONE! I was totally shocked by the POOR QUALITY and incomplete service I received from Molly Maids. Particularly since I specifically met with the owner of Molly Maids, Mark Myer (Owner), in my home prior to using their cleaning services. I had made out a list of questions and went over them with him. I wanted to be sure that we were in agreement on what s...

Description of Work
Molly Maid was to provide a whole house cleaning (2,900 sq. ft.). This includes 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Kitchen, Breakfast Room, Living Room, Dining Room, Foyer, Hall, Laundry Room and Family Room - 14 areas. The first cleaning was to be $130.00 (Main Level and Lower Level) and $95.00 for just the Main Level (Excludes 1 Bathroom and Family Room).

06/25/2013

I have been very pleased with them. They are on time and they do a good job.

Description of Work
I use Molly Maid of Eastern Jackson County. They do general cleaning once a month.

10/01/2012

They sent two girls out to our house who worked around our movers who were running behind. They did a great job and asked questions to see if there way anything special we wanted done. They were very professional.

Description of Work
We hired them to clean a house that we were moving out of. We called them on short notice and they fit us into their schedule which we really appreciated.

05/04/2012

They did a great job, we'll be using them more often.

Description of Work
They came and provided cleaning services for us.

02/18/2012

Molly Maids in Grain Valley was a saving grace for me in December. I had purchased a DealBug cleaning service with Cuddlebug Home Cleaning. They were a no show the first day without a call until several hours after the time they were to be there. When they called they said a worker called in sick and they could be there the next day. Again a no show. I was fed up and needed help quickly and search...

Description of Work
Thorough cleaning!

General housecleaning