Kwik Dry Carpet Cleaning

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2011

1410 Verlene Dr

Florissant, MO 63031

Kwik Dry Carpet Care's mission is to educate our community on how to take the absolute best care of their carpeting, rugs, ceramic tile and grout, wood floors, air ducts and upholstery. We have committed ourselves to the highest level of integrity, education, customer service and cleaning procedures. This ensures that you will experience a lasting enjoyment of clean, healthy carpets, floors and fabrics....

carpet cleaning (1254)floor cleaning (221)hardwood floors (155)upholstery cleaning (101)tile installation (94)air duct cleaning (65)carpet installation (35)dryer vent cleaning (34)house cleaning (25)marble & granite (22)oriental rug cleaning (7)water damage restoration (6)

03/11/2021

Mike and David were very professional. They were very kind and informative. We are very happy with the work they did.

Description of Work
Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

03/03/2021

The guys were very polite and professional. Work continuously to get the job done. Really pleased with results. I have four stars on punctuality as they did not arrive on scheduled time but they did call prior to scheduled time to let me know that they would be a little late, so I’d say 4 3/4 stars. Will use in the future if needed. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Category auto detailing,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

01/04/2021

Vinny and Zack of Kwik Dry showed up a bit early and were in and out in an hour. They cleaned my stairs and carpets as requested and showed me what came out of my carpets....yuck. Both young men were very professional, I would use them again and highly recommend Kwik Dry.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

12/16/2020

Bob and his guys are great. Professional, outgoing, wonderful job!!! They did all my carpets, 8 dining room chairs and a loveseat.

Description of Work
Carpet and upholstery cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 12/05/2020

11/25/2020

Kwik Dry did excellent work in our home! After requesting quotes from multiple carpet cleaners, we chose Kwik Dry because they were the most reasonably priced. My husband and I were thankful that Kwik Dry's price was exactly as advertised. Many other companies claimed to have a good rate, then jacked up the prices with service fees. The owner of Kwik Dry also was kind enough to talk through any qu...

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

11/05/2020

Bob was great and very sweet and professional. The quality of work was great, and he did an amazing job! I plan on using him again soon to clean our air ducts and dryer vent.

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpet in 5 rooms and a hallway and applied a starch stain resistance application.

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

09/21/2020

It went pretty well. We’re really happy with the service that Mike and Zach provided. They worked throughly and professional, cleaned it up at the end and gave us some advises.

Description of Work
Clean the air vent duct

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

09/14/2020

This company is awesome! Bob called me back and we talked about where in the house the carpet was that needed to be cleaned, how old the carpet is and if there are any areas I wanted then to focus on. Bobby and Zach came to the house that day. They were on time and very friendly. They did a great job with the carpet and I even asked them to clean 2 kitchen chairs that were upholstered...they looke...

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning in the entire house plus 2 kitchen chairs needed to have their upholstery cleaned

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

08/30/2020

Terrific job. On time with almost no disruption to our routine. Very pleasant man did the work. We were very pleased. I'd use them again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 08/30/2020

07/31/2020

Top-notch service from the initial phone consultation through to the service-persons professional demeanor, quality work and meaningful cleaning suggestions. Excellent company!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

Commercial & Residential Carpet, Air Duct, Steam, Linoleum, Sheet Vinyl, Bonnet, Upholstery, Steam, Mattress, Ceramic Tile, & Grout Cleaning, Stain & Pet Odor Removal, Strip, & Wax.

Carpet, Tile, & Wood Floor Installation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check