GARY'S AUTO SERVICE

Auto Transmission
Auto Body Work
Auto Radiators
Auto Mufflers

Gary’s Auto Service, with more than 30 years of experience in servicing the Florissant and North County area their automotive needs, the auto service industry , providing strive to provide quality work and excellent customer service. Our standard warranty on any service or repair is 3 years or 36,000 miles, the best in the area. We are a AAA approved Approved repair facility, and for your convenience, we offer a free shuttle & rental vehicles. Please call us today so we can take care of your auto service needs....

Roy's Auto Repair is a family owned business that has been serving the West County area for 30 years. We are a AAA repair facility and our A+ Better Business Bureau rating shows that we do everything in our power to make our customers happy. If you're looking for an honest repair shop that does quality work then give us a try. For discounts visit our website www.roysauto.com.

Weldon Spring Automotive & Tire has been providing quality car care in Saint Charles, MO since 2000. We are a family owned business delivering honest and professional automotive repair and auto maintenance services to the people of Saint Charles and surrounding areas Saint Peters, OFallon, and Chesterfield. The quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified technicians at Weldon Spring Automotive & Tire employ today’s latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles. Weldon Spring Automotive & Tire is a certified Napa Auto Care Center, we are able to provide the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a family owned business. We understand that your vehicle is a major investment, and that is why we care for each customer’s vehicle as if it were our own. We are constantly striving to create life-long customers through quality repairs, fair pricing, honest advise and exceptional customer service. Please be sure to go to our Shop Specials section for our current promotions and specials. We also have 180 day same as cash financing available. Come by and visit our clean and professional shop in Saint Charles, MO. Award winning. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weldon-Spring-Automotive-Tire/264920386879079

01/29/2018

Great! Found a crack in the boot when inspecting a new "used" car I just purchased. They replaced and repaired everything within 2 hours and I was on my way. Used them for years. Great staff; friendly and professional. They never sell you anything you don't need.

Description of Work
New Axle Boot

Category auto repair

01/30/2017

They take good care of my car needs and on those occasions that they need to keep the car, they furnish me with and Enterprise Rental. Work is done in a timely manner. I recommend their business to my friends and will continue to do business with them. Also, they will always work me in when small emergencies come up. They always let me know that my business is of value to them and I appreciate the...

Description of Work
I have had a number of services performed over a 7 year period. They have sold and installed: tires, batteries, and suggested and installed parts as they have been needed.

Category auto body repair,auto repair,car tires,transmission repair,car inspections

01/02/2017

It is easy to tell Nathan your concerns and he takes a personal interest in taking care of them.

Description of Work
When ever there is a problem it is handled in a timely fashion.

Category auto repair,car tires,car inspections

06/05/2015

took car in, waited a while, car pulled in, they say work was done, I left

Description of Work
oil change, inspection, tire rotation

Category auto repair,car tires

02/18/2015

We get work done there all the time. We have 2 cars with 150k+ miles! Those guys are GREAT.

Description of Work
Rebuilt Transmission.

Category auto repair,transmission repair

At Gary’s Auto Service, we offer several services including, but not limited to: oil changes, brakes, suspension, engine repairs & replacement, sales & installation of tires, air conditioner diagnostics & repairs among other things.

Auto Body