Handy-Matt LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since July 2011

All Types of Home Repair. I am also a Licensed Realtor. New Buyers and Listings are welcome. Additional services: power washing, planting - trees, shrubs, & flowers, mowing, house painting, deck & fence staining, gutter cleaning, window cleaning & Christmas light hanging....

CENTRAL GARAGE DOOR

Locally owned and operated. Garage door and opener service and replacement.

Ozark Shield

Ozark Shield is small family owned and operated business that specializes in lawn care, tree trimming, dirt, and gravel work as well as snow removal.

Elite Grading and Excavation

Elite Grading and Excavation is a family owned and operated construction business based in Mayview, Missouri. We offer Grading and Excavation work for the home exterior. I have over 14 years of experience in this industry and know what it takes to do the job right. We handle small and large scale projects utility work as water sewer water drainage to pond and bank work reclaim land, land clean up removal of structures building pads. Many more services available!

12/07/2016

Things went very well. Communication was quick and concise. The work done was phenomenal (the front door of a 20 something year old house that wasnt installed previously very square). Sonny (I hope I spelled his name correctly) took his time with everything and it shows. Very impressed. Handy Matt's staff is amazing as well, working with scheduling around rainy days and making sure I had done work...

Description of Work
Replaced Front Door. Installed Screen/Storm door. Modified fence gate (widening).

Category handyman service,doors,driveway gates

12/10/2015

Showed up. Was kind and efficient with the work. Finished very timely. NO attempts to extract more time or money from me. Great experience.

Description of Work
leveled a shower and fixed the door so it would not leak water anymore.

Category handyman service,doors

05/10/2015

Worker was polite and friendly and respectful of us and our home.. I did have to call them to return to the job to finish it better. I was surprised that the owner did not come to do a final check on the work or call us to see if it was ok. However, I do believe the owner will work with you until you are satisfied. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Drywall repair

04/17/2015

I think Matt has too many irons in the fire. He is a realtor, a handy man and owns several homes. Being a neglectful handy man is one thing, but it doesn't say much about professionalism as a realtor. He has more email addresses, websites and ads than he can keep up with. Very disappointing.

Description of Work
He delayed my projects by not responding with a bid or responding to my emails. He provided me with nice advertising items for his real estate career.

04/07/2015

My appointment was scheduled at agreed-upon time between 7:30 and 7:45 am, and I had all materials ready for the estimate so that I would not be late for my work at a hospital. I finally left for work at 8:00am, when Matt still had not shown up. He had emailed me at 7:45 that he would not be keeping the appointment, but I did not receive the email because I was not sitting at my computer. After ca...

Description of Work
Was scheduled to make estimate of work on the interior of my house but did not show up.

Category handyman service

Painting, ceiling fans, lights, window & door installation, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, closet renovation, rubbish removal, flooring - tile & hardwood, energy efficient improvements, tree, shrub pruning & removal, total yard clean up, mulching, retaining walls.