Midwest Auto Services LLC - Fleming Auto Center

Founded 1996 • With Angi since April 2004

104 SW State Route 7

Blue Springs, MO 64014

Midwest Auto Services LLC is Blue Springs only ACDelco Professional Service Center. We're a group of automotive professionals who offer accurate information and an honest opinion so you can make the best decision when it comes to servicing your vehicle. When we do suggest repairs, we focus on quality and a fair price. Our staff is entirely composed of people who possess ASE, General Motors, ASEP, ASA, and Master Certifications for Repair, Service, and Parts. We've all worked for various dealerships over the last 30 years and started our business with the promise to be a dealer alternative by hiring the right people, purchasing the right tools, and continuing our educations so we can do everything the dealer can, and more. We're proud to offer a 2 year Nationwide Warranty with every repair we complete, Free Roadside Assistance, and the experience and specialty training to work on all makes and models of vehicles. We'd appreciate the chance to have you as a client. Please see our webiste or stop in for a cup of coffee and a handshake. You'll quickly find out why we're an Angie's List Certified Gold Service Provider. Jim, Brian, Mary, Mike, Dylan, James, Matthew, and Kari...

01/23/2018

Jean W.

Excellent. They were very through with the evaluation of my Jeep and identified the possible fixes. They provided me with options to address the problem. Scheduled the repair very quickly. Dropped the car off

Description of Work
Suspension work on my Jeep Wrangler

06/21/2017

christi W.

Perfect wonderful experience!

Description of Work
New air conditioner compressor

09/28/2016

Loretta B.

Well. On time and price as estimated.

Description of Work
New brakes and rotors

Category auto detailing, auto repair

09/12/2016

Adrienne K.

They are friendly, courteous, thorough. Took the time to answer questions and to tell us about their business. Will use them again

Description of Work
Car inspection

Category car inspections

01/18/2016

Douglas V.

It went smooth. They were friendly and informative.

Description of Work
They changed my oil for free. They did a 27 point inspection. They said I needed to replace the oil pan gasket. They recommended new upper and lower new ball joints.

09/18/2015

Ruth Ann P.

Brian and James looked at my airconditioner and explained what needed to be done in a way I could understand. Their pricing was not out of sight but very fare. James even fixed my tailgate on my truck at no charge for me! These guys are the real deal and can be trusted. I would recommend them for all your automotive needs! ........Lon Phillips

Description of Work
Midwest Auto service fixed the Air Conditioner on my truck.

07/27/2015

robin B.

They are very professional and good.

Description of Work
We had our car detailed with them.

Category auto detailing

07/27/2015

Ryan M.

They almost killed me. I'm never going back there again. They didn't tighten my brake caliber back on. My brakes fell off on the highway. I was pretty pissed off. They gave me $20 to replace the bolt. I wish they would have fixed it a little better. They were friendly, but they didn't do the work right.

Description of Work
They replaced my wheel bearings.

05/20/2015

Amy S.

My normal provider was booked, but decided to try Midwest based on good reviews. I had to head out of town for Christmas and they got me right in, called with the problems and an estimate. They were clear on things that needed done now versus at a later date to help reduce cost. They had me fixed and on the road when I needed to be. I'm not sure on pricing because I didn't price any other repair shops, but they were extremely kind, clear in their explanations and attentive to our needs. They even gave rides back to our house after we dropped the car off. I would definitely recommend and use again!

Description of Work
Fixed a whole array of problems.

05/19/2015

Adrea P.

Typically, my decisions about auto service are based on who has the best deal or coupon at the time. Revolving shops. I figured this case would be no different. Wrong. From now on, I will be taking my vehicle to Midwest Auto Services as long as I live in the KC area. This is the place I've been looking for. It's the place you want to tell your family and friends about. Such a warm welcoming honest group of folks. Walking into an auto shop as a single woman isn't always the most pleasant experience. What I found here at Midwest were people that wanted to build a future with me, not scare me into making any forced quick decisions. First, David welcomed me with a smile, got me checked in and made sure I was comfortable. (Bottled water, juice, coffee, tv, internet, clean lobby/restroom.) He then passed off my vehicle to the friendly skilled behind-the-scenes crew. After a meticulous multipoint checkup, my report was drawn up. Next, Brian went over everything in detail with me. Instead of pushy sales, he helped me prioritize a plan to get the most out of my vehicle. I came in thinking I had certain pressing issues, only to be reassured otherwise. I now know what needs to be addressed and all the options I have. 24month/24k warranty on parts/services. Before departure, the whole crew made certain that any safety concerns on my vehicle were addressed. Jim seems to make it his priority that people leave satisfied and well informed. High Integrity! P.S. If you happen in on a day Jim is treating his team to lunch, he might insist you dig in just like one of the family. Thank You! Adrea.

Description of Work
Oil Change Free Winter Checkup Safety Precautions

01/29/2015

Benneth B.

We had went someplace else and they told us we needed a lot of things done which was going to be hundreds of dollars so we told them we wanted a second opinion. I had checked Angie's List and they had a good reputation and a little further away then I would normally go. These guys was awesome and fixed it and did some other too. They were very professional. Service was excellent and not had any problems. We were totally impressed.

Description of Work
Serviced brakes and aligned everything.

01/26/2015

Steve B.

I have been very happy with their service. They are trustworthy and I believe what they say. They put in a significant amount of effort to provide an accurate diagnosis of what they problem is.

Description of Work
I had some automotive repair work done by Midwest Auto Services LLC - Fleming Auto Center.

08/08/2014

Erin E.

First off, these guys are as friendly and accommodating as you can get. With some luck involved, they were able to get me in immediately and the job was done in a little over an hour. In addition, as my vehicle is in need of some TLC, Randy printed out quotes for the numerous future projects I will need to have completed. He went over the quotes with me step by step, explaining differences in prices and ways I could possibly save money by combining services. I truly great experience. I finally feel like I have a shop I can trust to do right by me.

Description of Work
Installed starter in my 2007 Ford Taurus. The offered me two options; to use new parts or re-manufactured, to save money. I went with the re-man which saved me about $100! The first quote I received from another shop was $380!!!

06/19/2014

Joan B.

We are very pleased with their work. The car now runs like new. We have always enjoyed working with Dave and have confidence that the work is done professionally and is high quality.

Description of Work
We took our car in to have the 60,000 mile flushes done. It was also making a clicking sound when you started to drive, which they immediately identified and also fixed. They fixed the brake pads that had recently been installed incorrectly by a dealership. Finally, as they were examining the car, they identified a leak that was cheaper to fix during the visit, vs starting over on another visit. They detailed the outside, which also looks great.

06/04/2014

Benneth B.

At first, the guy was like "I make all the decisions" and all that and then he called back and he says, "I don't know what they were saying to you but none of that's right" He was awesome and he was the one I looked up on Angie's List. He tweaked whatever for the one breaks and we said, "Can you do an oil change?" and he did. We will be back to him because everything worked just fine. They were responsive in calling back and he was nice. We trust him.

Description of Work
We were told the there were a whole lot couple of thousand dollars worth of work to be done so we went to Midwest Auto Services LLC - Fleming Auto Center for a second opinion. He fixed the breaks and did an oil change.

03/17/2014

Tamera B.

Very frequent communication with all problems and repairs. Car was ready for pick-up at set time.

Description of Work
1. Basic diagnostic service. 2. Safety Inspection with detailed report. 3. Blower Motor: Replaced both blower resistor and blower control switch. 4. Replaced Battery: Cleaned connectors and mounting point and start engine to vertify proper operation. 5. 4 wheel alignment 6. 4 new tires, mount and balance, install a new valve cores or stems 7. Clean and adjust drum brakes 8. Add alignment shims to correct alignment concerns

01/09/2014

Don D.

My very nice 2003 buick developed an automatic transmission shifting problem, or better a not shifting problem. These cars have multiple computers that control most everything about these newer autos and one is dedicated to control just the transmission. Mr Jim Clark correctly diagnosed a very complex problem involving one of the auto's computer,PCM, and its automatic transmission and a host of sensors, and a other inputs. He recommended a remanufactured replacement transmittion and then installed it. For a few days it seemed OK. An error by the manufacture was detected by the computer because it could not completely finish the adaptive process. Mr Clark made the Manufacture replace the transmission by proving that the PCM was not the source of the problem and he made the car better than new to boot. He really cares about your car and about how you I feel. He is a very likeable fellow too as well as being very TECH SAVY. Also he handled another difficult problem and that was that the owner wanted to help him, HA. I am very pleased with all that went on and the work that was done. I will go back to Midwest and Mr Jim Clark in the future. The whole shop is well thought out with its own bank of computer servers, IT technican and lots of other computers terminals, PCs, and all the things that only a dealership use to have. These days all of these computers are definitely needed to fix cars. With all those bays and mechanics, and modern equipment I think they could handle any Auto problem and do it quickly too. I end with this, I am so very pleased with the place and will go back.

Description of Work
Mr Jim Clark, owner I think of Midwest Aoto Services, did a very exemplary job of diagnosing and fixing a very difficult problem, and a bad complication, on one of these newer multi-computer autos, namely a 2003 Buick Lasabre Limited. It seems like these cars have more computers than an apollo spacecraft did. Really.

11/02/2013

David P.

We've been to Fleming twice and both times we've been met with the finest professionalism we've ever experienced. The guys are so polite and pleasant to speak to, they fixed every issue we had on our car in a timely fashion and then called quickly to update us with any news or that the car was ready for pickup. Stellar employees, stellar workmanship.

Description of Work
Alignment, rotated tires, plugged a flat, inspection

10/31/2013

Anthony L.

After going from service center to service center, these guys really went to bat for me. Above and beyond what I expected. I was truly impressed with the quality of work. They kept me informed of the progress and gave me future advice. Thanks guys, I will be back!

Description of Work
Fixed an electrical problem that was causing the car to lose power.

07/08/2013

Jeanine Z.

It was pretty reasonable. My car is seven years old and they have serviced it the whole time. I have always had trouble with it but they take me seriously, if there is something wrong. They get me in and tell me what they think is wrong and what it is going to cost. I think they are pretty fair in their pricing. I have used them for at least fifteen years and for at least two of my cars. They do good work; I never have to go back for the same problem. They are pretty respectful if I go in and say, it is making this noise or something else and they don’t laugh at me. I don’t go too many other places so I don’t know how they compare in pricing. They are always very professional.

Description of Work
I use Fleming Auto Center for my car all the time. They do my regular maintenance and if I have problem and I don’t know what is wrong with my car, I take it to them. The last time, I got an oil change, they rotated my tires and they did something else too.

06/19/2012

Ron Q.

I believe they probably couldn't be any more honest. I mean lots of places will show you the parts they took off and stuff like that, but they go into detail. They just don't hand you a bag of busted parts and say "that's all we took off." I would say honesty is probably their best attribute.

Description of Work
I went to Fleming Auto Center today to service my son's car.

04/19/2012

Daniel D.

would "hold."The car suddenly started running roughly and the "Check Engine" light came on. We took it to Fleming because they have become our main auto service provider over the past couple of years. It was late in the day, but they gave us a preliminary diagnosis quickly. It had ignition problems, coolant leaks, and an oil leak. We left the car overnight, and received a more complete diagnosis and cost estimate the next day. I approved that work. I got a call back letting me know that disassembly needed to do the original repairs had revealed an addition problem with the intake manifold. I was given options for dealing with this problem, and I elected gasket replacement rather than shorter-lived repairs. The car checked out okay at the end of the day, but Fleming asked to keep it another night to insure that the repairs would "hold." They did, and we were able to pick up the car in time to use it for work the next morning. We took it back a week later to have fluid levels checked (no added cost), and everything was fine.

Description of Work
Replaced spark plugs and ignition wires. Replaced upper and lower radiator hoses. Replaced intake manifold gasket. Tune-up. Oil change. Coolant system flush and refill. Other minor related services.

Category auto repair, radiator service

06/13/2011

Daniel D.

There was an error made during the repairs that caused the engine to stall later. Fleming quickly found and corrected the problem at no added cost.

Description of Work
Automotive engine service.

06/07/2010

Daniel D.

Although I got to the shop rather late in the morning, I was served within 10 minutes. A senior mechanic came to my car for an initial check, and determined that I had a "missing" cylinder. He ran through a list of possible causes. The car was in a service bay being checked before my wife got there to pick me up. I got a call about 90 minutes later telling me that my spark plugs and ignition wires needed replacing, but the cause of my problem was a dead fuel injector. He laid out the costs for me, and I approved the repair. Despite having to wait for the new fuel injector to be delivered from a distribution center, I received a call at 4:00 PM telling me that the work was done. I was able to pay for the work (with the final costs being within $20 of the estimate) and drive off within five minutes of arrival back at the shop. They also took time to tell me about future problems that I might have with aging fuel injectors.

Description of Work
Diagnosed and repaired engine problems that had appeared in my car two days earlier.

11/19/2004

STACIE Z.

EVERYONE AT FLEMING WAS VERY NICE AND MADE US FEEL COMFORTABLE LEAVING OUR CARS WITH THEM. VERY HONEST AND UPFRONT WITH CUSTOMERS. NICE FAMILY-OWNED OPERATION.

Description of Work
OIL CHANGES, AUTO INSPECTIONS, STEERING FLUID LINES.

JoCo Auto Repair

Welcome to JoCo Auto Repair - your car repair specialists located in Merriam, Kansas. We are a full service facility - no repair job is too large, and no service is too small. What makes us special? We've been in business for over 30 years - that's over 30 years of experience making satisfied customers. All of our mechanics and technicians are ASE Certified and constantly undergo training in the latest automotive technology. Free loaner car while we work on your car (by appointment only). We stand by our work - our repairs are covered by a 24-month, 24,000-mile nationwide warranty. We understand your needs and take time to listen to your concerns. Our staff are honest and ethical. They treat our customers with respect - I hire and train them that way. Come in and experience the difference that quality service makes! We KEEP LIFE ROLLING.

R Mech Heating Cooling & Plumbing

We started the Tankless Water Heating push in Kansas City. We have been the number one Rinnai tankless water heater installer in Kansas City for the last ten years. We have done this through training, lowest installation pricing, never charging additional money if not warranted. We focus on the repair of plumbing fixtures and equipment, including water softening and filtration systems. Lastly, the Hydronic Furnace was pioneered by us in the Kansas City market, installing more than any company in the United States!! Thank You for finding us and we hope to serve you well. Award winning.

Offers by R Mech Heating Cooling & Plumbing on Angi
    Total Comfort

We sell different. We service different. Experience the Total Comfort difference, since 1956. If you’re in need of heating and cooling services, Total Comfort is a skilled, award-winning HVAC company that can solve all your needs! From AC repair to furnace replacement, HVAC maintenance, and more, we are here to provide you with trustworthy, quality, affordable HVAC services. Since 1956, we’ve been doing whatever it takes to ensure each of our customers are 100% satisfied with their heating and cooling service. As a locally owned, customer-focused company, providing honest, quality work to our neighbors is our #1 goal. Every job we do is performed with respect and courtesy, leaving you satisfied in a more comfortable home! For unparalleled HVAC services, experience the Total Comfort difference now! For top-quality products and service from technicians with the latest industry knowledge, contact us today.

Auto Service
    City Of Blue Springs
    City of Blue Springs
    03/01/2017
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Outside of paint and body work, we do pretty much everything automotive.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Midwest Auto Services LLC - Fleming Auto Center

How is Midwest Auto Services LLC - Fleming Auto Center overall rated?

Midwest Auto Services LLC - Fleming Auto Center is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Midwest Auto Services LLC - Fleming Auto Center open?

Midwest Auto Services LLC - Fleming Auto Center is open:

What payment options does Midwest Auto Services LLC - Fleming Auto Center provide

Midwest Auto Services LLC - Fleming Auto Center accepts the following forms of payment: American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Does Midwest Auto Services LLC - Fleming Auto Center offer free estimates?

Yes, Midwest Auto Services LLC - Fleming Auto Center offers free project estimates.

Does Midwest Auto Services LLC - Fleming Auto Center offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Midwest Auto Services LLC - Fleming Auto Center offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Midwest Auto Services LLC - Fleming Auto Center?

Yes, Midwest Auto Services LLC - Fleming Auto Center offers warranties.

What services does Midwest Auto Services LLC - Fleming Auto Center offer?

Midwest Auto Services LLC - Fleming Auto Center offers the following services: We're Angie's List only Certified Gold Auto Service Shop in KCMO! We're all about quality, honesty, and fair prices and can service and repair any vehicle. Get pre-purchase or state vehicle and motorcycle inspections, wheel alignments, air conditioning, system diagnostics, engine and transmission repair, heating and air conditioning systems, cooling systems, suspension & steering, scheduled maintenance, exhaust, electrical, shocks, belts & hoses, batteries and more. In a nutshell, we do it all.

Are there any services Midwest Auto Services LLC - Fleming Auto Center does not offer?

Outside of paint and body work, we do pretty much everything automotive.