We are performing services daily and will wear a mask upon entry and respect all homeowners requests to keep you and us safe through the covid 19 pandemic

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Handyman Services Tampa

Founded 2000 •

520 High Ave

Wanamingo, MN 55983

*Due to COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions to ensure your safety and ours. We are practicing no contact estimates, and are also wearing protective gloves and face covers to ensure we do our part to keep you safe during this pandemic* WE ARE INSURED Repair and fix all types of faucets /recaulk tubs and showers /fix hole in wall/assemble furniture/fix pocket doors /hang pictures,mirrors /fix window leaks /repair lanai screen/we help you move / CALL US FOR ALL YOUR HANDYMAN NEEDS NOTHING TO SMALL 27 years of reliable proven service ! I guarantee your satisfaction every time! My job is not done until you are satisfied , your happy smile is my ultimate goal !! I service a wide area and have experience in many areas of home repairs and handyman work! ...

05/31/2022

Marvin G.

First appointment asked if they could come later that day I said yes. They than changed appointment by nearly a week later.. Second appointment after I take partial day off work and they NEVER SHOW UP! No CALLS! DO NOT ANSWER MESSAGES! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE!

Description of Work
Bathroom finish

Category handyman service

Good morning I am very sorry you are not satisfied with my service! The first appointment had to be canceled due to family emergency,I called to tell and your wife was very understanding ! We rescheduled a week later and I was on the way but due to a traffic jam caused by an accident on I -75 I was delayed 45 minutes and I called 2 times to update my eta and again your wife was very kind and told me it’s ok just be safe we are here and understand! I was 15 minutes late and called you to say I’m know 3 miles away and you got upset and told me to not dhow up after I had drive 1 1/2 hrs to get there and professionally updated you every 30 minutes during the delay ! I don’t know what was bothering you that day or why you put false statements on the review but I want to OFFER:you a 1hour free labor good fir as long as I am in business and can be forwarded to your family and friends to help show that my customers are always important and I strive to do the best always ! May God Bless you always 🙏Jesus loves you

04/25/2022

Michael C.

Works fast and efficiently. Very good value.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

02/08/2022

David L.

First he was an hour late and then things started to go wrong. He never did hang the ceiling fan. I had to finish it myself. I had to throw him out to avoid further damage to myself my dogs and my furniture the way he tossed things around. Hitting my dog in the face with a pole. Losing parts to the fan and just excluding important pieces of the project He says he is licensed on this site which is a lie. He says things that average homeowners might not realize is all bullcrap to avoid looking like the dumdass he really is. . Said I needed an electrician to complete the job which I didn’t. Said the manufacturer didn’t send parts, which they did. (He lost them) This dude is a clown. BEWARE

Description of Work
hang a ceiling fan

Category handyman service

Good afternoon , as owner of handyman services I read your review I am not sure what you are referring to I called you and told you I had something come up It will be a bit later and you assured me it’s totally fine , it was 9:32 exactly when I arrived and we had scheduled 9:00-9:30 ! I installed the fan as per your instructions there were a few difficulties and a few parts missing which I improvised ! So because of it I know it took a bit longer then expected but the fan was installed and running fine when I left !(all except the final bolt to put the cap on bottom because the bolt was missing from the company packing ! I have no idea what you say about hitting the dog I do know the 2 dogs who weigh approximately 45 pounds or more were so much in our tools and trying to lick our face we could hardly work but I love dogs and would never hurt one ! When I got to the Door you refused to pay and were yelling and giving me the middle finger and you didn’t pay a dime ‘ I pray you can find peace in your heart and just so you know God loves you ,and I care for you too inspite of the threatening texts you sent me yest afterwards If I can be of assistance in any way please let me know I am very sorry you are not happy ,snd I would like to do what I can to make it right ! May our Heavenly Father Bless you always my friend [Member Name Removed] Please let

07/08/2021

Karen O.

Wonderful! Very professional and friendly. Went out of his way to make sure he got the job done before we had to leave. Will definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Handyman Services

06/07/2021

Teddy H.

Reuben is a very nice guy. But I scheduled for him to arrive between 10-11 AM, and he didn't show up to work until 2 PM. No apology, just cheerfully: I ate lunch, then I took a nap, then stopped by where my daughter works to give her a drink. Then, he said he could work until 10 PM if I wanted... This possibility should have been discussed before we ever arranged for him to do the work. I was expecting a handyman who showed up when he said he would and worked during regular work hours. It's so nice that he took the time to take his daughter a drink before coming to work for me. But that isn't exactly what a client wants to hear when they've been waiting 3 or 3 1/2 hours for someone to show up to do a job. He also left my garage in a mess, even after I gave him a push broom and specifically asked him to clean up after his work. The new person I hired cleaned up after Reuben and now my garage is spotless... the way it should have been. While I wish him and his family all the best, I have decided not to pursue more work with him.

Description of Work
Furniture assembly, furniture disassembly

Category handyman service

It is with shock that I read your review !!!! We had a scheduled time and I called ahead to let you know I had some disruption and you assured me it’s better I come later you have errands to run first ! When the work was completed you and I both walked around together and you declared it done so beautifully you even asked me to take pictures of the projects to put on my profile (THANK YOU ) I swept the garage and cleaned everything up pertaining to the foam pieces that were from the project (YOU EVEN DECLARED IT WELL DONE ) and told me I did it so well I saved you lots of time and energy and Assured me it is 100% to your satisfaction! I even vacuumed the entire Living room and kitchen! I’m very confused what happened here, you my customer and all my customers are the most important part of my business ! I will go as far as give a total refund to correct anything I may not be able to correct otherwise! At your service:Reuben Stutzman

04/28/2021

Patricia T.

Great! Very quick response and on time! Workmanship is great. Pays attention to detail & leaves the work area clean before leaving. I will hire him again when I need work done!

Description of Work
Replacing flooring under sink due to faucet leaking

Category carpet cleaners, woodworking

03/21/2021

Debbie B.

Fine. Would like a receipt for our records.

Description of Work
repair holes in lania roof and coat entire surface with white rubber sealant

Category handyman service

I will be sending a reciet via email I didn’t have with me yest and came home late last night and I’m teaching Sunday school today Thank you for your business

03/08/2021

Brenda B.

As always Reuben was exceptional..and work was excellent. In these trying times it such a relief to find someone that is dependable, courteous, fun, and a pleasure to do business with...he will always be my go to person for any jobs I need done. Thank you again Reuben ..you are the best and anyone that needs work done should contact you if they also want the best 👍😁

Description of Work
Handrails, under house belly wrap

Category decks, handyman service

02/28/2021

Brenda B.

Well, I can't say enough about Reuben..He is very hard worker and understands what needs to be done and goes above and beyond to make sure the job is done correctly and to customer satisfaction...punctual and always stays in contact...great sense of humor and a pleasure to have him perform our project...We were so pleased that we are having him do more projects in the coming weeks..If you don't choose him for your job then you are making a mistake and missing out on quality work..and his rates are extremely reasonable..Thank you Reuben for great service 😁😁

Description of Work
Closet door and frame repaired and ceiling touchup

Category carpet cleaners, picture framing, interior painters

02/18/2021

Gabrielle T.

Wow, wow he did an outstanding job instilling railing on our front porch. He came prepared to give a quote but we hired him on the spot after he gave us suggestions on the best way to install and saved us hundreds of dollars. The guy knows his craft.

Description of Work
install a porch railing

Category fencing, handyman service

02/02/2021

chuck A.

Excellent. Unforeseen issues arose, were handled very professionally. The man is talented.

Description of Work
install blind/change out bathroom fan /fix door sweep/fix hinges on pantry door /

01/31/2021

Robert P.

Polite and reliable. Happy with work. Would recommend.

Description of Work
Handyman Services shed roof and plywood flooring

01/26/2021

Chris H.

We had several med/lrg holes in our drywall and Rueben did a phenomenal job repairing them all. You’d never know they were there! So glad Angie’s List recommended his services for our job. Fair priced and great work. Definitely will hire again for other jobs!

Description of Work
Handyman Services-Drywall Repair

Category drywall, handyman service

01/12/2021

Samantha W.

Superb! 'Couldn't have asked for better. Painstaking, cleaned up afterward. Quality work for a minor job that would have been difficult to bring out to a refinishing shop.

Description of Work
Bottoms of table legs sawed off to lower tabletop.

Category carpet cleaners, furniture repair, handyman service

01/01/2021

John T.

Reuben was professional and attended to detail. Very easy to communicate with. We plan to use Reuben again.

Description of Work
hang fans /put barn door in bedroom put door archways in rooms

Category handyman service, lighting, woodworking

12/30/2020

sandy O.

It went well. He is really good at what he does. Pleasant to talk to and deal with. I would rehire him in a minute.

Description of Work
assemble multiptle pieces of furniture

12/29/2020

samantha W.

Response to my call was immediate and he showed up at my door the following morning when he said he would. He had the proper tools, understood what I needed, knew exactly how to do it. His work was meticulous he took the time to do it right, and he vacuumed up afterward and left my home clean. I feel fortunate to have found him and won’t hesitate to call again when I have another handyman job that needs to be done. I recommend him highly.

Description of Work
cut off and level table legs

Category furniture repair, handyman service, woodworking

12/05/2020

virginia J.

Very good Reuben very efficient honest and excellent work would recommend him virginia johnson

Description of Work
misc around home /fix toilet seat/assemble products/repair misc items

11/28/2020

jeff D.

Terrific! Rubin kept me notified of his arrival time and performed the job quickly. Also his rates are very reasonable!

Description of Work
take out ikf dishwasher /install new dishwasher

11/24/2020

Aaron B.

Rubin did an amazing job through and through. He was extremely up front with his availability conflicts as they pertained to my availability. He kept an open line of communication to let me know all details regarding pricing so there were 0 surprises when I got the bill. Most importantly, he did an excellent job on replacing our gate. 10/10 would hire again.

Description of Work
Replace the gate in my back yard.

Category fencing, handyman service

11/21/2020

vivian K.

Awesome! Very punctual, always answered the phone and or returned my calls. Did a great job! Very through!

Description of Work
install vertical blinds /hang pictures /intall attic door

11/01/2020

pavana R.

Good. Knowledgeable , efficient and pleasant

Description of Work
put up back yard puppy fence and ping pong table assembly /assemble ping pong table /move furniture

10/31/2020

art P.

Great! Handyman did a masterful job! I had a lot of work. Took several weeks. He always called prior to arrval, works virtually non-stop, knows what he's doing, has a sense of humor! Will definitely have him back!

Description of Work
repair porch /replace door/replace cornish in house /paint house /much more

Category decks, fencing, garage doors, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, screen repair, woodworking, house painters, doors

10/30/2020

Tina M.

He never called me back (as he said would in 1 hrs.) And still have not heard from him 3 weeks now. I am guessing he really doesn't need the work. Terrible way to run a business and to be referred thru Angie's List is even worse

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinet removal and shelf for microwave over stove

Category handyman service, dog fence, hardscaping

Hello this is Reuben again I’m reaching out to you later today to say I’m so sorry fir the misunderstanding whatever it may have been ! I am actually working approx 1 1/2 miles from you today and if you allow me to I would like to stop in and make sure we both are on the same page and see what I can do to correct the situation! Please call me 941-961-0591 Again I am so so sorry I must have misunderstood you , I hope to hear from you so I can correct the situation I strive for 100 percent satisfaction every time and a unhappy customer or potential customer as you were is not my policy I want to correct it ! May God Bless You ,and I can’t wait to hear from you Your humble servant Reuben Stutzman

10/29/2020

janet E.

It went really well and everything that was needed was completed. He was very friendly and professional.

Description of Work
dissamble a old bed and assemble a new bed in its place

Northstar Insulation LLC

Welcome to Northstar Insulation, where we have been serving the Twin Cities for over 30 years! Northstar Insulation has served the insulation needs of home owners, general contractors, and building owners alike with quality products and expert service. At Northstar Insulation, we specialize in exceeding our customer's expectations. No job is too big, and no job is too small! Call today to learn about our rebate and tax credit programs. See what you can save! We are a contractor specializing in: - Side Walls - Attics - Bypass Sealing - Blower Door Testing - Spray Foam - Infrared Scans - BPI Home Energy Inspector - Waterproofing - Draintile Licensed and Insured Over 30 years experience! Call today for a free estimate!

Arcaya Pro Painters

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work.As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

Michael's Colorific Painting LLC

Michael's Colorific Painting LLC Hastings, MN, 55033 (612) 990-4026 Michael's Colorific Painting LLC is located in Hastings, MN. Feel free to contact us right away if you have any questions! Professional Painting Contractor, Local House Painter Vermillion MN; Painting Contractor, Professional House Painters, Exterior House Paint, Interior House Paint, Commercial Building Painting http://michaelscolorificpainting.com/

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Install fans and lights ,Repair locks, screens, faucets, toilets, decks, etc. Hang pictures and mirrors, assemble furniture, power wash homes and decks, repair drywall holes,gutters cleaned/repaired! The list goes on and on I have 27 plus years experience ! I look forward to working for you , May God Bless

Large roofing projects