RITE-WAY PLUMBING INC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since November 2002

5620 Memorial Ave N H

Stillwater, MN 55082

Whether you are looking for a plumbing repair in St. Paul, MN, or Minneapolis, MN, or are in any of the surrounding Twin Cities Metro Area suburbs, you have come to the right place. We offer better than average pricing. We specialize in service and repair and have a top notch rating with the Better Business Bureau. We are licensed, bonded and insured. Rite-Way's plumbers work fast and always leave the work area clean. Our trucks are always fully stocked and our plumbers will show up on time, safety screened, drug free and in uniform for your peace of mind. You will get the price up front before we start. CALL US TODAY! We have served thousands of satisfied customers since 1992....

10/24/2017

Joan K.

I am a repeat customer. They are reliable and a great company to do business with.

Description of Work
Toilet repair

08/13/2017

Kenji J.

The next day, I noticed a leak at the T at the shut off valve for our bidet seat. I called him and he said "yeah, I noticed that, too". I asked him to come back to fix it. He came back (no extra charge) and he tightened the best he could but it still leaks. He said I would need to order a new T-joint from the bidet maker and he could install it for an extra fee.

Description of Work
Replaced toilet. He removed and disposed of the old toilet and put in a higher end toilet due to a cheaper model would not fit in the space. The new toilet retails for about $480 and we paid $1,000 for everything.

10/24/2016

David G.

Could not have been better! Excellent knowledge of the problems and quality. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
One major replacement of old pipes in basement plus 2 other smaller plumbing jobs.

Category bathtub refinishing,plumbing

03/19/2015

ronald K.

Not good when price can down it was higher with Angige's list then with out it

Description of Work
clean drain

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

We are sorry for the pricing confusion you experienced. As I stated to you during our phone conversation [member name removed] we will be sending the difference back to you. We do appreciate you bringing this error to our attention and hope we can continue to have a relationship in the future. Again our apologies. Rite-Way Plumbing, Inc

02/10/2015

Kay P.

He really took care of our needs, and checked everything out in the house for us.

Description of Work
Replaced sink faucet at no charge as it was still under warranty. Padded our pipes so there was no more "clanking". He reworked an outdoor faucet that was leaking, but unable to be replaced.

Category plumbing

Thank you for the great review. We really enjoy working with you and look forward to helping you with your future needs. We appreciate your business.

02/09/2015

Sandy S.

We had a 1968 American Standard toilet that needed to be replaced. He did an excellent job from start to finish. He shows respect to your house, pays attention to detail, and cleans up after himself. In the last 5 years we've had 4 different plumbers and we're now sticking with Rite-Way Plumbing because I like his demeanor and professionalism. Besides the toilet issue he also gave advice on a couple of other minor plumbing concerns. Denny is the kind of plumber I've been looking for for years and now I've found him, thanks to Angie's List.

Description of Work
Removed old American Standard toilet and replaced it with a Toto Drake

Category plumbing

Thank you for the positive review [member name removed]. We appreciate your confidence is Rite-Way Plumbing and look forward to serving your future plumbing needs.

12/23/2014

Jennifer T.

In my rush to get my house cleaned for Xmas Eve, I was moving bottles under then sink when one hit the P trap and the knocked a hole in the rusted out pipe. I called my Dad who tried to replace it, but unfortunately the previous owners had done their own "fixes" and it was a crazy mess under there that he could not figure out. He got it fixed to the point of a slow leak, so I called Rite-Way hoping that I could maybe get someone out after the holidays. To my surprise and relief, they were able to come out within the hour to fix it! Denny was really great- he explained what was wrong, how the pipes should be connected and what my options were. He also suggested a new garbage disposal since mine is rusting out. I greatly appreciated that he didn't do a hard sell at all on it and told me if I wanted to put that off til another time, he could make the old disposal work just fine with the fix. He gave me estimates for both option and I decided to keep my old disposal for now, so he got to work and had everything set right within about an hour! He also gave me some really helpful tips on how I could help ensure my pipes didn't freeze in the winter. Since he was here, I asked him for an estimate to replace a bathroom sink faucet at a later date, and he was happy to take a look and provide me with a fair one. Having to have a plumber come out is never cheap, but I Rite-Way was very fair and I feel I got my money's worth for sure. I will definitely use Rite-Way for all my plumbing needs in the future!

Description of Work
Fixed the plumbing under my sink that been incorrectly installed by previous owners

09/23/2014

Jim W.

It was a difficult place to get into due to low clearance above the appliance. The job was done quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Removed anode from hot water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

05/14/2014

Linda W.

There were no problems. Denny did a good job of explaining everything.

Description of Work
Replaced outside sump pump drain pipe .

Category plumbing

Thank you for the feedback [member name removed]. We appreciate your business.

04/21/2014

Brett T.

We have used Rite-Way Plumbing, and specifically Denny Sullivan, for about 4 years now. We first connected with Rite-Way in 2010 when our water heater failed. The bottom rusted out and we went downstairs to ankle deep water. We had previously used another well-known local plumbing company and to be fair, their work was also always exemplary. But their prices had risen so far that we were compelled to seek someone else out. Also, they were booked out more than a week, and we had a unique situation in that our water heater had no local shut-off valve. So we had to have the water to the ENTIRE HOUSE shut off until such time as someone could get in and install a new heater. Rite-Way was able to come the very next day, and did the job with a great quality water heater AND finish off connecting a sink in a bathroom I had just about finished remodeling all for LESS than the cost of just the water heater from the other provider. Okay, so that was 4 years ago. Since then, Denny has replaced a horrifically bad sink trap/drain situation in our kitchen (50-year-old house), and most recently installed a one-piece toilet in our guest bath. This was the most recent encounter with Rite-Way, and Denny, and it went as smoothly and professionally as the others. Denny knows his stuff, he doesn't recommend things that ONLY benefit his company financially. If you don't need it, he won't recommend it. If you do or if it's even questionable (like the shut-off valve in our guest bathroom) he'll say to you, "This will probably last for a while, but it's going to fail at some point" and then leave the decision up to you. No judgment, no pressure, just information that you can use to make an informed decision. Rite-Way is not the cheapest plumber in the Twin Cities. But they are not the most expensive either. And I feel like you not only get what you pay for with Rite-Way, you get MORE than you pay for, even if you are paying a little more than you might to someone else. The reason I say that is because that someone else you pay a little less to, may not be as proactive in recommending things to you that will help you avoid future trouble. Denny always treats our house with kid gloves. We do not live in a palace. It's a nice home, but not spectacular by any means, but I feel like he would treat every home with the same respect regardless of its age, condition, or value. He always is very cautious about our floors, always takes his shoes off, or uses shoe covers if he has to keep them on for whatever reason. He works quickly, but not so quickly that you wonder if he did a thorough job. It just seems to always take the "right" amount of time. Not too quick, not too slow. If you want someone who will be prompt, professional, honest, do a very good technical job on whatever plumbing scenario you have, and all for a very fair price....Rite-Way is definitely the right way to go.

Description of Work
Set new toilet in one of our bathrooms and replaced shut-off valve.

Category plumbing

Thanks so much for the kind words and for taking the time to review us, thats what makes Angie's List work.

Randy's Electric

You deserve a safe and reliable home. Get the job done right the first time with outstanding customer service from the Twin Cities top rated electrician. Outlets, fans, lighting, smoke detectors, switches, and service panels. Your full service electrician.

Offers by Randy's Electric on Angi
    Creekside Electric LLC

We are a fully Licensed, Bonded and Insured family owned business with over 20 years experience. We believe that "Quality comes First" on all of our projects, no matter the size.

Iburg Electric LLC

Here at Iburg Electric, we are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of quality home improvement services. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

Full service plumbing, repairs, new installs, drains, drain cleaning, sewer cleaning, water heaters, water softening, preventative maintenance.