St Paul Pipeworks

Minnesota: Contractors
12/31/2022

53 Woodlynn Ave Suite B

Saint Paul, MN 55117

Better, cleaner, faster at St Paul Pipeworks, we promise great service, timely attention to your needs, work that fits your schedule, protecting your property from a plumbing mess, up front pricing, excellent workmanship, AND our smiling faces at your door. We are a full service plumbing contractor with experience to help solve your problems and make the improvements you are looking for home improvements. Serving the St Paul Metro area with on-the-spot expertise for all your plumbing needs. Most plumbing repairs can be done the same day you call. BETTER - Large project or small, our plumbers know how to listen and answer your questions. They work hard to address all of your plumbing concerns. CLEANER - Tidy, timely and courteous, we take pride in keeping it clean. Our plumbers come equipped to fully protect your home and property - throughout the process. FASTER - With our well-stocked service trucks, we can tackle almost every project without ordering parts. Plumbing problems can't wait. And neither should you. 1. 24 hour emergency service 2. Full service plumbing professionals 3. Plumbers offering unparalleled service & expertise. Complete plumbing services include 1. Kitchen or Bath Remodels 2. Water Heating Systems 3. Increase Water Pressure 4. Toilets, Sinks, Showers and Bathtubs 5. Faucets for Kitchen, Baths, Laundry or Lawn 6. Garbage Disposal Repair or Replacement 7. Pipe Repair or Replacement 8. Back Flow Prevention 9. Drain and Sewer Cleaning 10. Whole House Inspection We can help you with any plumbing problem or questions you may have. For instance: 1. When to repair and when to replace? 2. Which products have the longest lifespan? 3. What upgrades can you make to improve the value of your home? 4. If you are wondering about any of these common questions, or have other plumbing concerns, just ask one of our expert plumbers for the answers. At St. Paul Pipeworks we specialize in full service plumbing....

plumbers (257)water heaters (31)drain cleaning (19)drain pipe installation (8)

06/15/2021

Competent and friendly. Very clear about price up front when arrived on job and assessed the situation. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
re-set toilet and replace toilet flush mechanism

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

04/06/2021

I’ve been using St. Paul Pipeworks for many years. As always, they were great...knowledgeable, reliable, friendly and good communicators who clearly answer my questions. I strongly recommend them.

Description of Work
Repairs on toilet and kitchen faucet

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

12/18/2020

Terrific! The guys called me 20 minutes before they arrived (on time) and were masked when I opened the front door. They also wore shoe coverings when they entered my home. The job went well and I was shown what the problem with the faucet was. (I like to know that kind of stuff!) The guys asked if there were any other water/plumbing issues I had that were causing me any problems that they could f...

Description of Work
I needed a shower faucet (water diverter) replaced. Not enough water was not getting up to the showerhead.

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

12/04/2020

St. Paul Pipeworks did an excellent job. They were fast, friendly, and efficient. The price was more than fair and they easily found and fixed the bathroom faucet problem after three other plumbers failed. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Description of Work
Replacing an exterior faucet and some pipes as well as cleaning out a faucet pipe

Category drain pipe,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

11/20/2020

Paul and Howie from St. Paul Pipeworks did a great job. When doing some plumbing repairs myself on our 1927 house, ran into an issue above my pay grade. St. Paul Pipeworks was able to be out within a week, cost $1100 less than one of the bigger outfits in town, and worked quickly when here. They were also happy to work with me on a quote that just addressed the issue I couldn't handle on my own. W...

Description of Work
Part of the main cast iron drain/waste/vent stack cracked and needed replacing.

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the positive review, we appreciate it! Please call on us if/when you have other plumbing needs in the future! St Paul Pipeworks

11/14/2020

Great. Jason and Billy were friendly, courteous, professional and competent - a winning combination!

Description of Work
Replace drain sink

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

10/19/2020

They did an excellent job!! If I have a plumbing need in the future - I will be calling St. Paul Pipeworks!!

Description of Work
Replaced inner components of two standard toilets.

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the nice review! We hope to be of service if/when the time comes again!

08/29/2020

We have used St. Paul Pipeworks for several jobs. Their plumbers are friendly, efficient and do excellent work. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 08/07/2020

07/29/2020

Thanks Angie's list! St. Paul Pipeworks were the best! Mary Lou was very helpful on the phone, explain the price, etc. The cost was very reasonable, and Billie the plumber was very nice, upfront, and on time.

Description of Work
New outside faucet/spigot and new pipe and shutoff valve.

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

07/11/2020

They were prompt, courteous, and reasonable. They also took time to explain everything to me. The work area was left clean and tidy. They wore masks and went overboard to be helpful. Everything about this project was professional and I was very pleased.

Description of Work
St. Paul Pipe Works replaced a discharge pipe in the basement of our 100 year old house.

Work Completed On 07/08/2020