St Paul Pipeworks

Minnesota: Contractors
12/31/2022

53 Woodlynn Ave Suite B

Saint Paul, MN 55117

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Better, cleaner, faster at St Paul Pipeworks, we promise great service, timely attention to your needs, work that fits your schedule, protecting your property from a plumbing mess, up front pricing, excellent workmanship, AND our smiling faces at your door. We are a full service plumbing contractor with experience to help solve your problems and make the improvements you are looking for home improvements. Serving the St Paul Metro area with on-the-spot expertise for all your plumbing needs. Most plumbing repairs can be done the same day you call. BETTER - Large project or small, our plumbers know how to listen and answer your questions. They work hard to address all of your plumbing concerns. CLEANER - Tidy, timely and courteous, we take pride in keeping it clean. Our plumbers come equipped to fully protect your home and property - throughout the process. FASTER - With our well-stocked service trucks, we can tackle almost every project without ordering parts. Plumbing problems can't wait. And neither should you. 1. 24 hour emergency service 2. Full service plumbing professionals 3. Plumbers offering unparalleled service & expertise. Complete plumbing services include 1. Kitchen or Bath Remodels 2. Water Heating Systems 3. Increase Water Pressure 4. Toilets, Sinks, Showers and Bathtubs 5. Faucets for Kitchen, Baths, Laundry or Lawn 6. Garbage Disposal Repair or Replacement 7. Pipe Repair or Replacement 8. Back Flow Prevention 9. Drain and Sewer Cleaning 10. Whole House Inspection We can help you with any plumbing problem or questions you may have. For instance: 1. When to repair and when to replace? 2. Which products have the longest lifespan? 3. What upgrades can you make to improve the value of your home? 4. If you are wondering about any of these common questions, or have other plumbing concerns, just ask one of our expert plumbers for the answers. At St. Paul Pipeworks we specialize in full service plumbing....

plumbers (263)water heaters (31)drain cleaning (20)drain pipe installation (8)

12/13/2021

Rebecca K.

Great job! Billy & co-worker were prompt, professional, offered to wear masks, wore shoe booties to keep my floor clean, explain the fix needed, did a super job completing the work quickly, and my toilet works like new. Also got a $50 discount for using Angi.

Description of Work
toilet tank rebuild

Work Completed On 12/07/2021

11/11/2021

MOLLY W.

The team did an amazing job! My duplex was built in 1919. Though most of the pipes had been replaced over time, the risers were still galvanized pipes that were no longer working to bring the water up to the units for both kitchens/baths. They removed the old risers and replaced with new piping. They were professional, prompt, courteous and highly competent. I recommend this company without hesitation.

Description of Work
Replace risers on two levels of duplex for kitchen and bath

Category

Work Completed On 11/10/2021

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We strive hard to excel in plumbing repeairs in older homes and are proud of our work. So glad that we were able to help greatly increase the water pressure in your home.

08/08/2021

Linda L.

Great! They managed to rebuild a bathroom faucet that was a discontinued model but matched other bathroom fixtures, installed a new sink and countertop, and installed a new toilet. All accomplished in three hours! Looks wonderful and works perfectly. Great company and people to work with. They are our plumbers from now on!

Description of Work
Leaking toilet and bathroom faucet. Decided to replace sink and countertop at the same time as repair was done.

Work Completed On 07/14/2021

07/16/2021

Ava M.

They quickly fixed plugged drain, and then went over my list giving pricing and recommendations for each item. We agreed on fixing the toilet which was again quickly and professionally done. I was very satisfied with their punctuality, professionalism and courtesy, transparency and quick completion of the projects. Would absolutely use the again and refer them to others.

Description of Work
Bathroom drain plugged; they quickly cleared out. I also had a list of projects which included fixing a toilet (wasn't properly flushing/refilling), dripping bathtub faucet, broken bathroom sink drainplug, water shut-off valve, and kitchen sink plumbing and drain.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 05/21/2021

07/06/2021

Susan W.

It went wonderfully. We have been using St. Paul Pipeworks for many years and will continue to do so. They're prompt, professional, clean and courteous. Paul explained the options for repair to help us make the best decision for the drain connection, then did a great job fixing it quickly and well.

Description of Work
Replacement of two shutoff valves and floor drain connection from utility sink

Work Completed On 06/24/2021

06/23/2021

SHERRY J.

Excellent service. Keith and Tony arrived early, explaining the problem, and repaired it quickly. They were friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Repaired a toilet

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

06/15/2021

MARGARET G.

Competent and friendly. Very clear about price up front when arrived on job and assessed the situation. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
re-set toilet and replace toilet flush mechanism

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

04/06/2021

Diane M.

I’ve been using St. Paul Pipeworks for many years. As always, they were great...knowledgeable, reliable, friendly and good communicators who clearly answer my questions. I strongly recommend them.

Description of Work
Repairs on toilet and kitchen faucet

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

12/18/2020

Kevin S.

Terrific! The guys called me 20 minutes before they arrived (on time) and were masked when I opened the front door. They also wore shoe coverings when they entered my home. The job went well and I was shown what the problem with the faucet was. (I like to know that kind of stuff!) The guys asked if there were any other water/plumbing issues I had that were causing me any problems that they could fix for me before they left. I will definitely hire St. Paul Pipeworks whenever I have another plumbing "adventure" in my house!! They get an A+ rating from me!!

Description of Work
I needed a shower faucet (water diverter) replaced. Not enough water was not getting up to the showerhead.

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

12/04/2020

Pamela F.

St. Paul Pipeworks did an excellent job. They were fast, friendly, and efficient. The price was more than fair and they easily found and fixed the bathroom faucet problem after three other plumbers failed. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Description of Work
Replacing an exterior faucet and some pipes as well as cleaning out a faucet pipe

Category drain pipe,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

11/20/2020

Jacob R.

Paul and Howie from St. Paul Pipeworks did a great job. When doing some plumbing repairs myself on our 1927 house, ran into an issue above my pay grade. St. Paul Pipeworks was able to be out within a week, cost $1100 less than one of the bigger outfits in town, and worked quickly when here. They were also happy to work with me on a quote that just addressed the issue I couldn't handle on my own. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Part of the main cast iron drain/waste/vent stack cracked and needed replacing.

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the positive review, we appreciate it! Please call on us if/when you have other plumbing needs in the future! St Paul Pipeworks

11/14/2020

CYNTHIA C.

Great. Jason and Billy were friendly, courteous, professional and competent - a winning combination!

Description of Work
Replace drain sink

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

10/19/2020

Jennifer R.

They did an excellent job!! If I have a plumbing need in the future - I will be calling St. Paul Pipeworks!!

Description of Work
Replaced inner components of two standard toilets.

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the nice review! We hope to be of service if/when the time comes again!

08/29/2020

Chris K.

We have used St. Paul Pipeworks for several jobs. Their plumbers are friendly, efficient and do excellent work. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 08/07/2020

07/29/2020

JoAnn H.

Thanks Angie's list! St. Paul Pipeworks were the best! Mary Lou was very helpful on the phone, explain the price, etc. The cost was very reasonable, and Billie the plumber was very nice, upfront, and on time.

Description of Work
New outside faucet/spigot and new pipe and shutoff valve.

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

07/11/2020

Susan T.

They were prompt, courteous, and reasonable. They also took time to explain everything to me. The work area was left clean and tidy. They wore masks and went overboard to be helpful. Everything about this project was professional and I was very pleased.

Description of Work
St. Paul Pipe Works replaced a discharge pipe in the basement of our 100 year old house.

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

06/13/2020

Joan V.

Excellent work. Prompt, careful and quick. I will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
faucet install

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

[Member Name Removed] - thank you for the positive review! Please call on us for any future plumbing assistance.

03/21/2020

Judith W.

Excellent. Professional, prompt and friendly. They completed all the work in one day, no surprises. Ahead of time, Craig was knowledgeable and thorough in his assessment of our water pressure problem and he was helpful in explaining the work that might need to be done and was friendly in answering our questions, He prepared us for the worst case scenario (final estimate would require going into the walls), but then as the work unfolded, he did everything he could to find and implement solutions that were cost effective and would still get the job done to his professional standards and to a high degree of satisfaction for us. He looked at everything from a broad perspective and made sure we took care of a few small things that could have developed into bigger problems if not addressed. Craig and his crew were careful regarding shoe covers and were careful to only do minimal wall damage that was absolutely necessary to access the pipes. Final cost was lower than initially expected. We couldn't be more pleased and highly recommend Craig and St Paul Pipeworks to others.

Description of Work
hot water pipes to 2nd floor bath in older home needed repair or replacement to improve water pressure

Work Completed On 03/13/2020

03/21/2020

Jenny S.

I can’t say enough how much I appreciate the work done by the plumber who came to my newly purchased condo. I had a long list of plumbing needs including cutting and fitting metal pipes. He did a quick and fantastic job.

Description of Work
Replace master water shut off valve, replacement of toilet, sink, and washing machine valves. Also replacement of knobs/stems of bathtub.

Work Completed On 03/20/2020

01/07/2020

Joyce H.

The repairs went well. The workers protected their shoes so as not to track in, they quickly assessed what the problem was and what parts were needed, explained what they were doing and made the necessary repairs. I've used St. Paul Pipeworks in the past, and they have always been terrific.

Description of Work
plumbing canister was clogged with calcium deposit - shower not functioning properly

Work Completed On 12/27/2019

12/23/2019

SALLY B.

Easy to work with. Came when they say they would. Everything went beautiful.

Description of Work
water heater replace

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 10/23/2018

12/15/2019

DAN H.

Craig and crew arrived as scheduled and wore protection over their boots to keep our floors clean. Quickly found the leak and replaced the damaged drain line section

Description of Work
Find and fix a leak in the kitchen sink drain line that was somewhere in the line that ran to the basement.

Work Completed On 12/13/2019

11/27/2019

pat K.

My questions were answered and the job was completed in a timely manner. The work was solid. I also had a question about gas pipes in the basement and they went down and looked and answered it. This is the second time I have used them.

Description of Work
hook up gas stove