ARC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since March 2012

Owner operated, family run. Uses independent contractors when necessary. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask about Angie's list discount. Areas operating in the Twin Cities and surrounding areas of Minnesota. Award winning. Additional DBAs - All Residential & Commercial Window Cleaning, ARC Window Cleaning. Minnesota - (952)797-3822 and 612-414-4197. We do window cleaning, gutter cleaning, gutter covers, deicing systems, ice dam removal, pressure washing and more....

651-Handyma'am

Our specialty is your to do list. Just provide us with a list of tasks that need completing around your home and yard.

Offers by 651-Handyma'am on Angi
Complete Building Solutions

SUPER SERVICE AWARD FOR FOUR CONSECUTIVE YEARS! Complete Building Solution's team of professional engineers and consultants brings residential and commercial structural engineering solutions to our Midwest based clients. We are here to remove the mystery of structural engineering; bridging the gap between construction and engineering in a consumer-friendly way.

Diamond Roofing, Remodeling & Roof Shampoo

Diamond Roofing, Remodeling & Roof Shampoo has 25 years experience and is both a family- and locally owned business. What sets us apart from the competition is that we do roof shampooing and cleaning with eco-friendly products that no one else uses. We also do a little bit of remodeling, siding, and remodeling. Need your roof shampooed and your windows taken care of? We are your guys. Diamond Roofing, Remodeling & Roof Shampoo are Minnesota-licensed contractors. We are also a Certified roof shampoo contractor. We also have an A+ rating with the BBB, so don't hesitate to contact us for a free estimate.

07/23/2019

This was a frustrating experience. I had ARC out specifically because I had a previous gutter company that did not have the skills to do the fascia work they discovered after taking down the gutters. ARC came out, did an assessment, and told me I'd get an estimate soon. I called back a week later and they told me he's still working on the estimate. I called back a couple of weeks later and they told me they couldn't do the job...something about a guy they use couldn't do it? The lack of communication and was very unprofessional. This isn't a complicated projects...some boards and gutters. C'mon.

Description of Work
New fascia board and gutter installation

Category gutter repair

We understand your frustration and we sincerely apologize for the delay in response time and letting you know that we were not able to do the fascia work that you needed.

03/13/2019

Went great, they were able to come out same day and sooner than expected. The guys were very professional and efficient and also provided a quote on heat tape installation which I need. I was surprised by the price and found it eye watering despite the apparent range of the market but that's truly my only complaint.

Description of Work
ice dam removed to fix leak

Category roof snow removal

02/19/2019

fine, the guys worked hard in some less than desirable weather

Description of Work
heat cables for ice dams on roof

Category window cleaning,roof snow removal

02/19/2019

Arc Ice Dam was very helpful, responsive, professional, the price was right. They kept me in the loop about what was going on and were very helpful in every way.

Description of Work
Ice Dam removal on the east side of the church.

Category window cleaning,roof snow removal

10/12/2018

They cam the day after I contacted them and did just what was needed. No pressure to spend more money, which is refreshing.

Description of Work
Clean out gutters and unclog downspout

Category gutter cleaning

09/20/2018

What a great experience it was to work with Gary Blanchard of ARC window cleaners. In less than 24 hours, I sent them an email, rec'd a response, made a phone call to them, got an estimate and had the entire job completed! This is unheard of in today's world. I cannot express enough how thankful we were to have our windows cleaned by such a professional as Gary. He came in, looked at the windows and said "do you want me to do it now?" YES! We were a little wary of having anyone do this as we just had these windows installed in the Summer of 2017. They had not been touched as we were not able to do it ourselves (bad backs). The job consisted of 5 windows (14 panes) and a sliding deck door. Gary clearly knows what he is doing as he is quick, thorough and efficient. We could not have been more impressed. I did ask him to get on his Spring schedule. So happy to have found ARC windows and Gary.

Description of Work
windows washed in a 3 level townhouse

08/10/2018

I was very pleased by how quickly the guys finished the gutter cleaning. They were not able to perform the gutter repair; it was beyond their capability. But rather than try to cobble something together, they came to me and let me know. Didn't charge me for anything but the cleaning. We are happy with the value we received and will keep ARC in mind for future gutter cleaning and other work.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and repair

Category gutter cleaning

06/04/2018

They were professional and did a very good job

Description of Work
Window cleaning

10/16/2017

Excellently! They were prompt, friendly, and fast! My only issue was that I had to call three times to get an appointment scheduled, but that really wasn't a big deal. Very satisfied customer!

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter repair

10/11/2017

very well, the windows looked great

Description of Work
Cleaned living room dining room windows and glass doors

Category window cleaning

Residential Window & Gutter Cleaning. Light Remodeling. Interior & Exterior Painting. Deck Staining. Power Washing. Carpet Cleaning. Handyman. Roof Stain Removal.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing