LaMettry's Collision

Founded 1976 • With Angi since June 2000

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

Family owned and operated since 1976, LaMettry's grew from a single location in the family garage to the 10 location business it is today. We are a leader in the industry with many auto manufacturer collision repair certifications. Locations: - Bloomington (952) 767-3399 - Burnsville (952) 898-1636 - Chanhassen (952) 405-7300 - Eden Prairie (952) 941-5586 - Inver Grove Heights/St Paul (651) 286-3921 - Lakeville (952) 985-5855 - Maplewood (651) 766-9770 - Minnetonka (952) 400-0131 - New Brighton (651) 925-5650 - Richfield/Minneapolis (612) 866-0016...

Affordable Auto Service

Affordable Auto Service

At Affordable Auto, we pride ourselves on repairing and maintaining your vehicle right the first time. With over 25 years of experience servicing vehicles, we work on every car like it is our own! No matter what vehicle repair you need, our auto technicians are ready to get you back on the road. We handle all auto repairs to your foreign, domestic, or hybrid vehicle no matter how major or minor. Award winning. Locally owned & operated.

Offers by Affordable Auto Service on Angi

02/20/2020

Fantastic all around. My car was such a sorry mess and was in the cusp of needing to be totaled due to engine area damage especially. Everyone there in Richfield was top notch in customer care: Sheila, intake at the front desk; Greg the lead estimator; Mike who updated me w/details twice a week over the three week period; and Venisha who worked with me when I picked up my car, were welcoming, plea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front end collision significant repair

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting,heating & air conditioning/hvac,radiator service,car rentals

07/20/2019

Fantastic! I waited a long time before bringing the car in because I thought it would be so expensive. But it cost a fraction of what I expected, and less than they thought when they quoted it. They also worked with me to have it done while I was on vacation, and it looks beautiful! I wish I had done it sooner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new rightside rearview mirror installed on my Toyota Sienna van.

CATEGORY auto body repair

08/01/2018

LaMettry's responded to my email request immediately, scheduled an appt within my timeframe, kept me informed as the project proceeded, and notified me when the car was finished. During pickup, very professional and friendly. Reviewed the work with me and did a walk around the car. A very positive experience and the car looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full Auto Detailing

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto detailing

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice review! We're thrilled you're happy with the detail service and that your car looks great. We hope you enjoy your sparkly clean vehicle!

04/30/2018

Excellent workmanship- long time to finish

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair drivers side door

CATEGORY auto body repair

We're happy to hear you experienced "excellent workmanship." Thank you for your patience during the repair. We appreciate your business and review!

04/24/2018

very well. All the staff was very friendly and pleasant. The work was done in a timely fashion. Arrangements were made with the loaner car very efficiently. The auto body work and painting were excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
body repair

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting,car rentals

Glad to hear it went well and the repairs were "excellent." Thank you for the review and business!

Auto Collision & Auto Body Repair, Auto Glass Services including rock chips and windshields, PDR - Paintless Dent Repair, Auto Body Work, Auto Towing, Rental Cars

Oil Changes not available at this location. No window tinting.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover