J. Benson Construction

Founded 1965 • With Angi since September 2001

3.9

J. Benson Construction is a full service, fully licensed, insured, and bonded general contractor. We serve the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area and greater Minnesota from three offices in Minneapolis, Rochester and Duluth. We are a preferred vendor for Contractor Connection, Code Blue, Travelers, Farmers Insurance, First Choice Repair, Innovation Property, Lionsbridge and West Bend Mutual Insurance, among others. Please see our website for additional service areas. Additional contact name - Brad Payne & Wayne Benson....

First Response Restoration, Water Damage Minneapolis Specialist, in Minneapolis, MN, is the leading water damage restoration company serving Minneapolis and surrounding areas. We offer water, mold, storm and sewage damage services, Coronavirus cleaning services, 24-hour emergency service, and much more. For more information, contact First Response Restoration, Water Damage Minneapolis Specialist today! We are available by Appointment Only.

With 20 years of construction experience, this industry is second nature to me. I believe that true professionalism is born from the ability to work your craft with ease - always being a few steps ahead of the game, and knowing where to look for problems before they arise. As comfortable as I often feel on site and at the drawing board, I constantly expect improvement for myself and strive to perfect my work. With Black Bear Builders, you can expect to be cared for and respected as I help you in reaching your goals. Started in 1999, Black Bear Builders offers carpentry and general contracting services. The business accepts cash, check and credit cards.

Unlimited Masonry, LLC we are a professional family owned and operated Masonry contractor offering five star service. We specialize in Brick and Stone Restoration, We also specialize in Tuckpointing/chimney repair/step repair/and Block repair. Call today for a free estimate!

07/06/2020

Horrible The experience was awful with this people. I didn't know this company at all, my insurance company send me a list of 5 general contractors to take care of my house, so I pick J Benson because they were close to my house and I want it to keep the contractor local and close. So I went with them. They send an estimator like one day after the damage of the house, I signed the paperwork and tw...

Description of Work
House reconstruction after major water damage.

Category contractors,drywall,electrician,plumbing,water damage restoration,home builders,interior painters,basement remodeling

09/17/2018

Very professional. Had the entire job done in a day. Looks great. The crew was very polite. Second time we have used this company. Would use again.

Description of Work
Scrape and repair water damage on a ceiling

Category water damage restoration,interior painters

01/07/2016

they were prompt in coming out to get the contract signed.....and then.... (I have edited this 3 times to try and be as brief as possible) their project manager, Tony, came out to look at the house to discuss how everything would happen during the project. among the things he told me were: 1. the tear-off and re-roof would be done in 1 day ~ it took 16 hours over two days 2. the roofing crew would...

Description of Work
They were hired to re-roof our house, and to replace the gutters

Category gutter repair,landscaping,plumbing,roofing,siding,water damage restoration

10/30/2015

Great! This is a first-class operation. The project appraiser (Joe) was punctual, professional, and very helpful. The project supervisor (Tony) was knowledgeable, professional, and responsive. Every team member Tony brought to my job was great. I'm so glad to have found J Benson.

Description of Work
J. Benson completed the restoration of my townhouse after flooding from a plumbing leak. Carpet restretched and cleaned, wall repairs and baseboard repositioning, and furniture repositioning.

Category contractors,carpet cleaners,carpet installation,drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,water damage restoration

09/16/2014

A drunk driver crashed into our house in the middle of the night. JBenson arrived within 2 hours of having called them for emergency board up service the next day. They sent a crew of 4 (plus an electrician that arrived later). After reviewing the damage, they said they could just board it up or fix the structure. They removed all broken pieces to the structure, reframed the corner, placed sheetin...

Description of Work
Emergency services to repair house after a car hit it.

Category electrician,remodeling,water damage restoration

Residential and commercial remodeling, property restoration, additions, roofing, siding, windows, fire, smoke & water damage, board up, water extraction, contents pack outs, storage, & professional cleaning.

N/A