MidWest Molding & Garage Door Co Inc

Founded 1983 • With Angi since May 2012

Family owned and operated. In the Garage Door & Opener business for over 38 years....

Precision Garage Door Twin Cities

Precision Garage Door Service is a leading provider of residential garage door services, including installation, repairs, and design. Our team supports households across the Twin Cities and Western Wisconsin, delivering the outstanding customer service our customers trust and deserve. Precision Twin Cities was opened by Tom and Kristi Hartmon and Craig and Erica Amundson, four life-long friends with a passion for supporting their local communities. We’re proud to bring many years of experience in the technical and business arenas to offer the best experience and results for our valued customers.

Offers by Precision Garage Door Twin Cities	 on Angi
Metro Garage Door Co

Metro Garage Door Co. has been providing affordable, same-day service to your community since 1978. We install and repair all styles and brands of garage doors and garage door openers, offering quality residential and commercial products and services at a competitive price. Call now to see why our customers rank Metro as the top garage door repair and installation company in the Greater Twin Cities Metro area. *Please call or email directly for immediate response. Please do not send a message through message center*

Offers by Metro Garage Door Co on Angi
CHAMPION GARAGE DOORS

At Champion Garage Doors we pride ourselves on quality and reliable timely service to Minnesota residents. We seperate ourselves from our competitors being that our background is from both the manufacturing and service side of the garage door business. This allows us to have a better overall complete knowledge and understanding of how to most effectively and efficiently solve all your garage door needs. In addition, when it comes to a new door purchase we have the expertise to walk you through the whole process step by step to make sure your satisfied with the end result. Give us a call for a free estimate on a new door or any service needs you may be encountering. We handle the entire twin city area and all surrounding areas. We accept all major credit cards. We do repairs and installations 7 days a week on YOUR schedule. Free in home estimates. Same day service

Offers by CHAMPION GARAGE DOORS on Angi

05/25/2021

Patrick S.

Great communication and work. Thanks, John!

Description of Work
Garage Doors

03/12/2021

Victoria T.

The Midwest Molding & Garage Door team was absolutely great to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone. They came through for a consultation, and their expertise was fully transparent. They worked on our garage door right away at that first visit so it would close without getting stuck, and get us through until we made our decision on the door. They told us the issues, and gave us solutions. We decided to go ahead and replace the door, motor, everything. They provided recommendations on what to get, but we had specific colors in mind and they made it happen. Keep in mind that if you do this, it will take a few weeks for them to receive the door, which for us was no issue. We didn't keep track of time the day of the door change, as the trust was there and we knew they’d get it done as promised but I’d say it took between 4-6 hours. All in all, it was a swift job, and they cleaned up once they were done. As a woman handling this home project for my parent’s house from start to finish, their professionalism, and respect was greatly appreciated. They're a family owned business, who take pride in their work. Pricing was more than fair. They accommodated to my schedule with communication via email, and always answered all my questions throughout the process. Our new door is a beautiful color, and finish, we couldn’t be happier!

Description of Work
Garage Door replacement

02/22/2021

Brian F.

They were great! Extremely friendly, knowledgeable and fast.

Description of Work
Install new opener

05/18/2020

Karen H.

I called to have them come out to fix our garage door and he came within an hour and was done in about 30 minutes. He was very polite and the cost was very reasonable. I will recommend Midwest Molding & Garage Door to neighbors and friends.

Description of Work
Broken garage door cable

12/28/2019

John F.

John was great! He returned my voice mail within 20 mins on a Saturday morning. Scheduled a time and came out at that time. I watched and talked with him and he was helpful in providing insight into door construction, replacement cost, and maintenance.

Description of Work
Replace garage door torsion spring

12/12/2019

Sharon S.

John was punctual (actually he was able to arrive early and did a through and professional job . I would definitely call them again.

Description of Work
I needed an emergency replacement of a broken torsion spring on my garage door and replacement of two door rollers

10/13/2019

Steve L.

John was awesome! Repaired the door quickly, efficiently and and with a reasonable price! I would definitively call John to repair any garage door issue!

Description of Work
Repaired tension springs and cables

10/01/2019

Eric S.

Very responsive late on a Friday evening and accommodated my schedule the next day. Professional, efficient and done to expectations.

Description of Work
Replaced a broken torsion spring

08/07/2019

Melodee D.

Fantastic. John and his son were wonderful to work with.

Description of Work
New openers and update rollers, etc.

02/23/2019

Wade O.

My old garage door opener broke and they were able to come out within two days and replace it with a brand new one. The workers were very friendly and cleaned up everything when they were done. They did a great job replacing my garage door opener. I had a small problem with the wiring after they had left and the sensors stopped working. They came out the very next day and resolved the issue. They were also a little cheaper than some other places I called. Very please with the work that was done and would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Replaced garage door opener

MidWest Molding & Garage Door Co Inc

Founded 1983 • With Angi since May 2012

9197 Annapolis Ln N

Maple Grove, MN 55369

Sales, repairs, installation and repair of garage doors & openers.