GET FRESH PAINT

Founded 2002 • With Angi since March 2007

We are a full service residential and commmecial painting and drywall contractor servicing the entire Twin Cities and beyond. We are a proud member of the BBB!...

Clean & Clear Services

We are a Twin Cities Window Cleaning company providing services to both residential and commercial clients. You can expect quality results and a top-notch customer service experience with us. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! I look forward to hearing what we can do for you! (We are a fully insured company.)

Offers by Clean & Clear Services on Angi
Sonshine Property Management Services, LLC

Here at Sonshine Property Management Services, we offer most exterior services including: Window Cleaning Inside & Outside - Gutter Cleaning - Roof Ice & Snow Removal - Pressure Washing - Lawn Services - Landscaping - **NEW SERVICE! We've recently received our DNR permit to remove weeds from lakes and ponds!** We are also currently offering 5% off for new customers!

Dixon's Home Services

Dixon's Home Services has provided top notch window cleaning, gutter cleaning, power washing and other services for over 18 years. Our 20+ employees take tremendous pride in their work and only consider the job finished when you are completely satisfied. We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Ask about our Angie's List Discounts.

Offers by Dixon's Home Services on Angi

04/13/2018

The job went extremely well, the bid was very competitive for a large residential home and no surprises as detailed explanations about the process of smoothing the textured walls and wallpaper removal were given. The painting crew was professional, on time, but most of all I was comfortable having them in my home. From the prep work to the clean up, after the painting, went beyond my expectations....

Description of Work
In a large residential home, all main floor living areas painted up to 4 different colors used, wall paper removal, and smooth highly textured walls.

Category interior painters

07/19/2017

The team was very professional and kept us informed of the process throughput the project. Very quality conscious, reasonably priced and great customer service.

Description of Work
Jon and crew patched and painted bedrooms, hallways, huge brick chimney's, pine wood ceiling, screened in porch, and large three tier deck.

Category house painters,interior painters

03/09/2017

Jon and his team could not have been better- professional, punctual, creative, neat and clean, friendly - just a pleasure to have in my home. They did everything possible to make a nightmare of an incident less painful and my home has not looked better. I would hire them in an instant and be content that I had made the best selection.

Description of Work
Interior painting for the whole house after a furnace incident.

Category interior painters

01/21/2016

We had a great experience with Get Fresh. We had the trim and soffits painted after receiving new siding from storm damage. The team was quick and professional and the finished work looks great!

Description of Work
Painted soffits and some window trim.

Category house painters,interior painters

12/31/2014

They were very personable, attentive and were responsive when I brought up some concerns. They were very professional. The bid was also very professional and they had good expectations on timing.

Description of Work
They did exterior painting.

Category house painters

INTERIOR & EXTERIOR, RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL, CEILINGS, CEILING TEXTURES, SMOKE & WATER DAMAGE, WALLPAPER REMOVAL, WALL COVERINGS, DRYWALL REPAIR, FAUX FINISHES, ENAMELING, STAINING & VARNISHING, POWER-WASHING, DECKS, FENCES, & AWNINGS. Retail facilities services.