Upton Inc

Minnesota: Contractors
12/31/2021

9393 Esk Cir

Inver Grove Heights, MN 55077

We are Affordable painting at it’s finest. Founded by Owner/President Scott Solliday, affordable painting has been in business for over 22 years serving the Twin Cities of Minnesota. We specialize in Exterior, Interior, Commercial Painting and Carpentry. Affordable Painting We have been in the exterior and interior painting business for 25 years. We have established a wide clientele list thru out the twin cities. We approach each job big or small with accountability to our clients. We look forward to servicing you and your painting needs....

interior painting (25)house painting (23)cabinet refacing (3)drywall (2)

02/24/2021

Very good process all around. With some pictures and text exchanges, Scott was able to give an estimate that was very reasonable. As with many competent painters these days, their availability was out a month or so but that worked well with my schedule. Carlos and his crew were efficient and did a good job of taking time to prepare the area for painting. I was impressed with how they really seemed...

Description of Work
New kitchen cabinets painted

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

02/09/2021

Scott did a great job. He was on time, nice to deal with and he did a really nice job at a fair price. We plant use him for some other projects later this year.

Description of Work
Applied 2 coats of paint to our vaulted ceilinged Family Room and Living Room

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

06/16/2020

Stop looking!! You found your painting crew! I learned about Scott and Upton painting on Angie's list, and I had 4 painters bid on the (many) jobs I needed done. In short, these guys were great. I handed them the keys to the house...and they got it done on time and under budget. Highly capable... and they have the highest character/integrity of any painters I've ever come across. They pointed out ...

Description of Work
Enameled cabinets, doors & trim; interior walls, skim coating, deck stain.

Category house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

12/22/2019

Finished today 12/24/19 Nice and clean with two coats of fresh paint.

Description of Work
Two small bathrooms wall and ceiling painted. One bathroom border removed and just painted.

Work Completed On 12/22/2019

12/17/2019

So can't really review until he comes and gets started. Thanks!!

Description of Work
A small border at the top of the small bathroom removed and the wall painted, not really too much to paint. Gentleman has a job today and to finish so he will be contacting when finished and said possible this Friday/Sat 12/20/19.

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/17/2019

06/14/2019

I hired Scott Solliday to paint almost all of my 1,200 square foot townhome. During the quote, I took him around and explained everything that I wanted done including patching and sanding of all the nail holes. Scott agreed to the job on the weekend (after I closed on the purchase) and we agreed on a price and date to paint. This is my first home and I’ve never hired a painter before. I was relyin...

Description of Work
Needed my 1,200 square ft townhome painted

Work Completed On 05/31/2019

Review for Upton Inc - 9393 Esk Cir, Inver Grove Heights, MN - 37935427

02/10/2019

Amazing job from the initial meeting with Scott to the painting completed by Steve. Scott stopped out quickly after the request was made. He was prompt and professional. Extremely fair pricing. Steve showed up on time and did a excellent job painting five rooms and filling in cracks, etc. I will hire them again. Thank you Upton Inc.!

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 02/10/2019

11/14/2018

My old walls and ceilings had quite a few cracks! They were expertly repaired. The crew was very polite and professional. Scott is a prompt and good communicator. I really appreciated his low key demeanor. There was a lot of work to do, and they did it well without any drama, adhering to my schedule and needs. I'd hire them again.

Description of Work
Painting and lots of prep to repair cracks.

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/30/2018

08/28/2018

Scott and his crew were punctual, professional, and extremely friendly. They completed the job in the time frame they quoted, and the outcome was fantastic! Best staining/painting job I have ever had done to one of my houses. The price he quoted was the price charged, and believe me, the price was extremely reasonable, especially given the outstanding attention to detail and the quality job he and...

Description of Work
Stain exterior 3 story residential home

Category house painters

Work Completed On 09/14/2017

Review for Upton Inc - 9393 Esk Cir, Inver Grove Heights, MN - 37358878

08/20/2018

The job was completed in 24 hours. The crew was here at 7:00AM and finished by 10:00 PM. Cleanup the next day. Traps placed over shrubs. Crew acted professionally during entire process. Least expensive of 7 bids. Very pleased, Would hire again.

Description of Work
Entire Exterior of House Stained, with small defects in wood repaired and trim painted

Category house painters

Work Completed On 07/01/2018

Painting - Interior & Exterior. Carpentry. Popcorn Ceiling Removal. Wallpaper Removal. Siding. Doors & Windows. Refinishing Decks.