Center Point Plumbing

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2010

Plumbers, Residential Plumbing, Commercial Plumbing, Maintenance Plumbing, New Construction Plumbing Water heaters, Water softeners,...

Diversified Drainage

Diversified Drainage is a full service drainage company, providing solutions for ponding water, soft or saturated soil, excessive patio or deck post heaving due to freezing in winter, waterproofing foundations to stop water infiltration. There are usually 5-6 Employees working during the season including the 2 owners who have 30 plus years of combined experience in drainage solutions. The scope of our job size on the smaller scale is $1000.00 and up as we use mostly specialized equipment and trained employees our mobilization costs are at the least a few hundred dollars. We may sub-contract out services that others are better able to perform than us in some situations like patching asphalt, underground boring, and bolder landscape walls. All payments are due upon completion and generally will collect payment onsite. For special promotions and financing options ask your rep.

J’s Rain Drains

J's Rain Drains installs drain pipes (tile) from gutter down spouts and sump pump outlets to divert the water away from your homes foundation. We have the unique ability to bore under the sidewalk to install the tile. We never lift a section up. J's always uses a catch basin in our instillation so that the down spout will not blow out in the back from ice build-up. We also address water issues in other areas as well. We use golf course quality Rain Bird products to ensure the best results.

General Repair LLC

Welcome General Repair appliance repair we repair residential in home appliances, you can contact us at St. Cloud 320 980 7960 Twin Cities 763 442 7140 / 612 562 6021 Our goal is to maintain a long lasting relationship with our neighbors here in MN and give you a timely and accurate solution to your home needs, as the owner I understand the importance of servicing my clients with honest and reliable repairs. We take all necessary measures to ensure a project’s success by striving to meet and exceed our customers expectations. I am knowledgeable and have the certification to do the repairs necessary. We continuously improve our skills thru continued training, and skill building courses.

08/24/2017

They did a good job. They were prompt and professional. I would recommend them to family and friends.

Description of Work
Service contract. Service a/c.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/13/2017

Centerpoint was at least $500 less then the 4 other plumbers listed. They even gave me a free $75 leak detector that can message my phone if a leak were to be detected. The service was great, the price was great, the scheduling was great.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement and size upgrade. Needed new pvc to come up to code as well.

Category water heater repair

02/28/2017

I spoke with Jim on the phone and he was very informative and friendly. He was able to send (Evan?), out the same day to take a look. Evan was able to determine very quickly the plumbing to the sink was satisfactory and the issue was more than likely the faucet. He offered to take a look at for me but I said I could take it from there. He gave me a few quick tips, such as cleaning/replacing the regulator. Unfortunately, the $5 fix didn't work but I was able to determine the water pressure to the faucet head was satisfactory. I will need to replace the faucet itself. He did not charge me for the trip out. Excellent customer service!

Description of Work
My kitchen sink's water pressure seemed abnormally low.

06/25/2015

I am writing this review to hopefully help anyone in the Minneapolis area that needs a plumber. First, it is a HUGE pleasure to do business with Center Point Plumbing!! My experience, with every single plumbing outfit I have ever contacted over the years, is that the company will not talk to you when you call them. Every single plumbing company always says, "we can set up an appointment and have the plumber come out to your house and take a look and give you an estimate". Of course, for a plumber to come to my house will cost me anywhere from $50-$90 just for the trip.....even if they do nothing. When I ask for a ball park figure of what the cost will be, over the phone....not one single plumbing company I have called in the past is willing to even give me a "rough" estimate about what a job may cost....they want to gouge you with the trip charge!! I have even asked companies to have a plumber call me and talk to me before they come to my home. NO WAY! ALL plumbing companies I have called in the past seem to put plumbing ignorant people on phone answering duty, and then train them that they are not to answer any questions from a customer! And also train them to provide a customer ZERO help and/or information! When I called Center Point Plumbing, I spoke to Jim and he answered every question I had and gave me an estimate over the phone. And, it was not a ball park estimate, it was a firm estimate! I am telling anyone reading this....Jim is super nice, extremely helpful, and reliable! I also got an estimate from Jim for a variety of sump pump possibilities while I had him on the phone. And, when I had some questions he did not have a ready answer for, he said he would call me back as quickly as possible after he got answers for me. Jim called me back, on two different occasions withing five minutes each time!! Evan is the plumber that came to my house to do the work....Oh, another thing.......Center Point Plumbing gave me an EXACT time appointment......... not an appointment with a 2 hour window or a 4 hour window....an EXACT appointment! No plumbing company I have ever dealt with is willing to do this! It was SOOO nice to not have to sit around and wait and wonder when the plumber was going to arrive! Evan actually called us before noon, which was our appointment time, and asked if we would mind if he came early. We were happy to see him arrive 30 minutes early......great guy....very helpful, did excellent work, and answered tons of questions I asked him while he was working.....on subjects from sinks, to sump pumps, to water heaters....on and on! When the work was completed, I paid exactly what I was quoted by Jim and Evan also gave me 2 written quotes for two other jobs we want to have done in the near future. This is the only plumber I will ever use from now on!!!

Description of Work
replaced faucet in the basement bathroom

Category plumbing,water heater repair,home remodeling

02/08/2015

Our water heater started leaking Thursday. Called Friday morning and they were able to come out that afternoon. When the replacement water heater was unpacked and had a big dent in the side, they were able to get a new one delivered and installed yet that afternoon. Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

04/12/2013

Arrived on time, told me what needed to happen and got the parts replaced.

Description of Work
We have 2 water heaters one working and one intermittent. The working one died and Jim came out diagnosed both of them, got that parts under warranty and had us running again. Very Impressive.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

10/30/2012

A very satisfactory experience from initial contact for estimate, to the actual replacement of the toilet to a follow-up visit to switch out the seat.

Description of Work
A toilet was replaced.

07/06/2012

Great install, very fast, very professional.

Description of Work
Installed reverse osmosis.

06/29/2012

There are no don'ts. He did exactly what I needed done, accepted the discount certificate, and was in and out in record time. The installation was perfect and looks beautiful. He couldn't have been nicer.

Description of Work
I needed to have a toilet installed, I found Center Point Plumbing through Angie's List and contacted them We scheduled an appointment, the owner, Mr. Cote showed up about 10 minutes early and completed the installation in half the time it took 2 people from another business to do. He was professional, courteous and I could not be happier with his work. I WILL most definitely use his company again as I have an older townhome that does need things replaced in it.

02/11/2012

Joe showed up, inspected the area, began work and finished in 1/3 of the time he thought he would need. Very easy to get ahold of via email. Provided an estimate based on pictures of the situation. Very easy to work with and very reasonable in price.

Description of Work
Replaced a section of PVC pipe from kitchen area that was leaking. Also replaced ends of copper pipe which was leaking.

Category plumbing

Plumbers, residential plumbing, commercial plumbing, maintenance plumbing, remodels, new construction, repair, back flow prevention, gas appliances, gas line repair, gas line new install, frozen pipes, water heaters, water softeners, water filtration, toilets, faucets, sinks, drain cleaning, Minneapolis and St. Paul code compliant.

lead removal