Champion Sprinklers-Lndscpng

Founded 1993 • With Angi since May 2010

3.9

37755 Palmer Rd

Westland, MI 48186

Additional DBA - Champion Property Maintenance, Inc.....

06/15/2017

THOMAS G.

By 2, they still had not shown up. I called and left a message. They called back at 2:30 and said they were stuck on another job and asked if they could show up later. They showed up at 8:30 that night! I told them that I was concerned about them being reliable. They assured me they could do it in an hour before the sunset. At 9:30, it was dark, and it looked like they still needed to do the 2 heads in the flower garden. They agreed with me that they needed to come back on Monday to complete the job. Originally, I was told $85 an hour plus parts. He started going over the charges and there was suddenly a $45 service charge.They said the bill would be $155. I told them I would pay $110, and that I would pay them the full balance when they showed on Monday morning and finished the job. They insisted that they would not leave my house until I paid the full $155. I called the local police and they arrived. It was made clear that they did not want to come back to finish the job. The officer told them they can take me to court for the leftover $45. I came out Monday morning, and one of the sprinkler nozzles was up so high that I would have hit it with my lawnmower. My neighbor alerted me to the fact that the direction and flow of a head was watering her yard, even though that should have been one of the ones corrected. There was still 1 head that was sunken way below and was clearly never touched.

Description of Work
They were hired to raise the heads of my sprinklers back to ground level, as they have all sunken. One head was to be replaced and they were going to install 2 new heads. They made the appointment for noon.

07/20/2015

michael G.

07/14/2015

Richard P.

So far there's no problem with the work performed which took an half hour. The problem is the high price charged. I called to get a detail billing of the work performed. I was told there's an one hour minimum plus charge service. The work authorization clearly stated $45 service charge and $21.25 per half hour. I am still waiting on a detail billing.

Description of Work
fix outside water leak in pipe

04/21/2014

John M.

Good

Description of Work
Sprinklers & Grass

12/19/2012

Kyle M.

Champion showed up at the appt time and did a quick professional job winterizing my sprinkler system. Did a great job and would definitely use again in the future

Description of Work
Winterized sprinklers

08/10/2012

FRANK H.

Searched for a sprinkler company that was going to provide as in an email I sent them stating whose and quot;... assessment of repairs and work tomorrow reflect HONESTY and INTEGRITY. and quot; I knew that problem was in two zones, #1 and #4. I was told this by another company who said they would have to do some extensive digging, etc. I didn't agree with that diagnosis, so I called Champion. I had to first agree to a work authorization. I said, and quot;If I agree that your work was indeed fair and sincere, you will get my business ... sprinkler winterizing, landscaping, etc.and quot; ISSUE #1 Upon arrival at residence, technician did not go to the problem directly even when told where the problems existed - in Zone 1 and Zone 4. Instead, wandered about back and forth to the other zones; therefore, wasting considerable time. Their rates? and quot;$45.00 service call plus $21.25/every 15 minutes plus parts. ISSUE #2Found out finally that it was the valve solenoid - 2 of them. He said he some in his truck. Supposed $10 - $25 valve solenoids was way overpriced by Champion. ISSUE #3Third, Champion did not even call me or email days or weeks after the services were performed. I would have appreciated a and quot;how was the serviceand quot; call. I would have told them exactly how I felt too. Perhaps, they could have explained to me why the wandering around, overpriced valve solenoids, and even THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING US! This should have been a $100 - $175 job. I paid $297!

Description of Work
Company: Champion Sprinklers Address: 2708 South Newburgh Road Westland, MI 48186 Phone: (734) 728-8030 Champion's job was to find out why the sprinklers in zone #1 and zone #4 were not working. Replaced two valve solenoids in zone #1 and zone #4 and set days and times for watering.

08/09/2012

Robert R.

I liked the services that they provided. They were prompt, they set an appointment and were there on time. I think their pricing was a little on the high side.

Description of Work
I used Champion Sprinklers-Landscaping.

Category lawn service, irrigation systems

05/31/2012

Sanjib C.

I usually use them to turn on and turn off the system. They took their time. It was $50 for turning off the system but they used the vacuum machine and all that so that there is no moisture in the pipes. They took about 35 to 40 minutes or so in my property to do all that. They did more things and spent lot more time working. They were very very professional.

Description of Work
I have used Campion Sprinklers to turn off the sprinkler system last year.

07/19/2010

geni G.

The representative, Ovi, was very knowledgeble and professional. He worked for exactly one hour and resolved the problem. I would definitely contact this company again, although the office worker seemed a little confused. She stated the appointment would be confirmed by email but did not do it right away. They do not call before coming out but Ovi did arrive exactly on time.

Description of Work
The company located and fixed a leak in the sprinkler system.

Category lawn service

Brothers Services

We provide a friendly power washing service for home and commercial siding, decks, and driveways. We minimize overhead costs to keep customer rates as low as possible

Black Diamond Sprinklers LLC

We are a family owned and operated business. We have recently reduced in size due to the economy from 15 employees to six. Black Diamond Sprinklers works directly with homeowners and businesses in contracting rolls as well as sub contracting through various landscaping companys. Our company accepts cash, check and various charge cards. We also offer financing options with John Deere Landscapes.

Ali Lawn & Snow

we are a local landscaping company that specializes in grading and installing sod , trimming trees (depending on the size), trimming bushes/pulling out bushies, mulching retaining walls and removing unwanted weeds. we mainly serve wayne county area in michigan 48126, 48127 and the surrounding areas.

Lawn cutting, full outdoor property maintenance, Irrigation Service and Installs, Mulch, Topsoil, Sod, Flower planting, Landscaping, Tree planting, New or refreshed bushes, rocks or mulch. Landscape lighting repairs. Snow removal and salting Commercial and Residential. Lawn Fertilization and Weed control residential and commercial.