Champion Sprinklers-Lndscpng

Founded 1993 • With Angi since May 2010

3.9

Additional DBA - Champion Property Maintenance, Inc.....

S&J hauling landscaping services

Hello James with S&J hauling here well the services I provide are light hauling small tree removal debris removal junk removal gutter cleaning landscaping services feel free to contact me for estimate

Natural Way Lawn & Tree Service

Get your free lawn, tree or pest control estimate from the top rated local provider today! Natural Way started in 1990 to offer a greener, better alternative to traditional lawn care and pest control. Our continued success is due to our strong commitment to provide our customers with the highest quality products and the best service in the business.

Leaf Me Alone

I handle leaf & snow removal in Downriver as well as Dearborn. Contact us for a free quote today! Discount for recurring customers.

06/15/2017

By 2, they still had not shown up. I called and left a message. They called back at 2:30 and said they were stuck on another job and asked if they could show up later. They showed up at 8:30 that night! I told them that I was concerned about them being reliable. They assured me they could do it in an hour before the sunset. At 9:30, it was dark, and it looked like they still needed to do the 2 hea...

Description of Work
They were hired to raise the heads of my sprinklers back to ground level, as they have all sunken. One head was to be replaced and they were going to install 2 new heads. They made the appointment for noon.

07/20/2015

07/14/2015

So far there's no problem with the work performed which took an half hour. The problem is the high price charged. I called to get a detail billing of the work performed. I was told there's an one hour minimum plus charge service. The work authorization clearly stated $45 service charge and $21.25 per half hour. I am still waiting on a detail billing.

Description of Work
fix outside water leak in pipe

04/21/2014

Good

Description of Work
Sprinklers & Grass

12/19/2012

Champion showed up at the appt time and did a quick professional job winterizing my sprinkler system. Did a great job and would definitely use again in the future

Description of Work
Winterized sprinklers

Category irrigation systems

Lawn cutting, full outdoor property maintenance, Irrigation Service and Installs, Mulch, Topsoil, Sod, Flower planting, Landscaping, Tree planting, New or refreshed bushes, rocks or mulch. Landscape lighting repairs. Snow removal and salting Commercial and Residential. Lawn Fertilization and Weed control residential and commercial.