Littles Lawn & Landscaping

Founded 2015 • With Angi since March 2018

260 Lorberta Ln

Waterford, MI 48328

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Weeding Clean Up

Weeding Clean Up

lawn & landscaping2020
Clean Up a Home Owner Front yard

Little's Lawn & Landscaping is located in Waterford, MI. Our highly trained professional staff is responsive & proactive when it comes to landscaping installations & management of your property. Through hardscape, landscape, & lawn services, we will keep your property healthy & attractive from weekly maintenance & seasonal color rotations, to hardscape & landscape enhancements. Our dedicated professionals consistently deliver exceptional results, every time. We have the experience & passion it takes to accent your landscape with the rock formation, wall, or waterscape you've been envisioning. *Newly added we offer routine grave marker maintenance for your loved ones. From full landscaping routine maintenance we offer packages to meet every need. Call us at 248-830-4131...

lawn care (15)stone & gravel (1)mulch delivering (1)lawn & landscaping (1)snow removal (5)leaf removal (2)irrigation system (1)

12/14/2019

To my knowledge business did not contact me. 0 for 100% of Angie's List service providers I've requested quotes from. How difficult is it to provide a quote for fall clean-up???? Doesn't reflect well on Angie's List, so I'll look elsewhere.

Description of Work
Fall Clean-up

Work Completed On 12/07/2019

Hello, we have gone back through all of our leads and there was no record of any work requested from you, if you ever need work in the future please let us know and we would be happy to come out and give you an estimate!

12/08/2019

John Little and his crew were awesome! The project took about 90 minutes. They removed all leaves and debris and hauled such away (since my community last day for yard waste removal had passed). I was very pleased with there work and will seek their services again.

Description of Work
Fall yard clean-up (Leaf Removal)

Category lawn service,leaf removal

Work Completed On 12/07/2019

Thank you for your positive feedback! Little's Lawn & Landscaping appreciates customers like you, we look forward to doing more work for you in the future!

05/25/2019

It didn't go well! They came out to view the yard but they never got back with me. I wouldn't bother to use them!

Description of Work
Yard clean up

Work Completed On 05/25/2019

Hello, we are terribly sorry you had an unpleasant experience with our company. As we explained on the phone, it takes a couple days to get things scheduled to start a cleanup. You had an appointment with us on 5/20 at 9:30 am, you called later that day at 4:44pm to ask for an update, then called on 5/21 at 3:44 pm cancelling services due to things not moving quickly enough. The secretary let you ...

05/04/2019

Great! Little’s was very professional. Customer satisfaction was their #1 priority.

Description of Work
Spring cleanup, weekly lawn nowing

Work Completed On 05/02/2019

The team here at Little's Lawn & Landscaping is thrilled to hear such good feedback! Thank you for your positive review!

04/26/2019

John quoted a week ahead of the work being done. The crew showed up the following week, in the after noon and did a very good job. Yard looks great!

Description of Work
Fall / Winter Yard Cleanup

Work Completed On 04/22/2019

Thanks for the awesome review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, Little's Lawn & Landscaping is happy to hear we hit the mark for you!

03/15/2019

The crew arrived when they said they would, did the job well and were quite willing to re-do things when and how I wanted them done I protested that the power washing of the deck did not take the estimated time that I was billed. The owner agreed and promptly adjusted my bill.

Description of Work
trimming of bushes, weeding, adding mulch and gravel, planting annuals, power washing patio

Category lawn service,mulch,pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 05/08/2019

Thank you for the kind words! Little's Lawn & Landscaping is so happy your visit at with us went well and that you are happy with our services.

03/12/2019

Amazing. Service was complete. They were very punctual and great to work with. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Snowplowing

Category snow removal

Work Completed On 02/07/2019

Little's Lawn & Landscaping thanks you for your positive review, we are very happy that you are pleased with our services!

11/13/2018

Terrible Experience. My wife called and scheduled an appointment for John and another of his crew to come out and assess our property for an estimate on Friday 10/26, which they did and it was the only part of dealing with Little's Lawn and Landscaping that went as expected. The following Monday (10/29), the day they were supposed to remove our leaves, my wife received a frantic call from John, al...

Description of Work
Leaf Removal

Work Completed On 10/30/2018

09/24/2018

Good job and always done each week.

Description of Work
Lawn mowing

Work Completed On 09/24/2018

Little's Lawn & Landscaping thanks you for your positive review! We appreciate your business!

08/08/2018

It went very well. They do my Dad’s lawn and now my neighbor’s lawn. I will use them again

Description of Work
Lawn mowed and weed whipped

Category lawn service,snow removal

Work Completed On 08/08/2018

Thank you for your positive experience with us. Little's Lawn & Landscaping prides ourselves in having long-term customers. We are glad you enjoyed our services!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check