Lake's Lawn & Landscape

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

3310 Warren Dr.

Waterford, MI 48329

lawn & landscaping201948307
Customer asked us to build a Bocce Ball Court in their home's exterior. Picks available in gallery at www.lakeslawn.com

Celebrating 19 years in business. Our commitment to giving our customers the best possible service continues to be our #1 priority. We are local, reliable, licensed and insured. Our prices are fair & our employees are professionals with no less than 5 years experience each. We work directly with you to assure you are pleased with the quality of work performed....
Bocce Ball Court project

lawn & landscaping

201948307

lawn care (77)lawn & landscaping (38)snow removal (27)mulch delivering (14)leaf removal (8)gutter cleaning (7)hardscaping (5)tree service (3)drain pipe installation (2)

10/06/2021

Lisa S.

Went great just sorry they're not available in my area for Spring and Fall clean up.

Description of Work
Landscaping, planting, mulch

Category landscaping,mulch,tree service

Work Completed On 10/06/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business! Maybe someday we'll have the personnel to expand into Rochester Hills for maintenance work! Have a wonderful Holiday and New Year!

09/11/2020

John T.

Had an amazing experience with Corey and Lake's Lawn. They were incredible from the very beginning and were quick to answer any of my questions. They were open and honest with me - and I never once felt like I was unsure about a decision. The crew that worked at my house was extremely professional and did an incredible job with all the work. Great communication - and great flexibility. I would without a doubt hire them again. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Front and Backyard Landscaping

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your patronage and your review!

04/02/2020

David E.

Consistently arrived well after snow had stopped, I'm talking 6-8 hours. I shoveled drive in front of garage to get out. They obviously have too many commercial accounts and residential customers take it in the shorts. Terrible service!!!

Description of Work
Snow removal, residential.

Category snow removal

Work Completed On 04/02/2020

We go out after the snow stops so that our crews do not have to go through their routes twice. We are humane and do not want to ask them to work 24 hours straight. Our goal is to get to our clients either before they leave for work or before they get home in the evening, depending on the snow event and the duration, however snow is not a perfect science. We always do the best we can to get to all of our clients in a timely fashion and not put too much on our men. We are very reliable, are prices are competitive, we do not have many commercial accounts and we've consistently received A's from our clients for 20 years. You did not reach out to us even once with a question or complaint. Had you made us aware that you were displeased with the timing I may have been able to make changes on the route. To put this terrible review on here with an F grade is really unfair. It's too bad you weren't willing to communicate with us in January or February while we were providing you with service. To do this in April when everyone is quarantined due to this horrific virus is not right. I would have even been happy to take you off the schedule and give you a refund. We're always willing to try to make our clients happy and bend over backwards to meet their expectations. I've also reached out to you to discuss this matter by phone, but you didn't not answer or call me back.

09/19/2019

David G.

Lake's did an excellent job on my yard. Their crew cleaned up our landscaping beds (which had seen a fair amount of neglect), edged and mulched them. There were a couple dead bushes that they pulled and they also trimmed several bushes and trees. Throughout the day, they asked a couple questions to make sure that the work they did was in line with what we wanted. The crew did an excellent job on the work and their cleanup was fantastic. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
General cleanup of beds, tree and bush trimming

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 09/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and for your business. Hope you have an excellent day!!!

01/11/2019

Ryan W.

The whole experience was great! Corey walked me through my options, understood the problem, and designed a cost-effective solution to my problem. It has so far done what it was intended to do. The workers were very knowledgeable and really took care in what they were doing. They were true professionals. There are too many service companies nowadays that send out half-*** workers who take zero pride in their work. Not Lake’s Lawn & Landscaping! These guys are craftsmen and take pride in what they do and do it **** well.

Description of Work
I was getting lots of water all along the side of my house, since the lawn sloped toward the house. My sump pump was constantly running. I needed basement window wells, drain tile, and a buildup of earth sloping away from the house to create a swale that moved water away from the house and down a grade to a different part of the lawn.

Category landscaping,drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/30/2018

Thanks so much! We appreciate your review and your business! Have a wonderful day!

11/13/2018

Julie G.

Terriffic work; On time when scheduled. Completed in one afternoon. Quality work, nice crew Allow time for scheduling as they are busy.

Description of Work
flower bed weeded and refreshed, mulch

Work Completed On 07/10/2018

Thanks so much! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

08/05/2018

JERRY F.

It went great! The work was done well. Timely,neat and complete! It looks great!

Description of Work
Shrub trimming and mulching

Work Completed On 08/23/2018

Thanks so much! We're glad you're happy. We heard you treated the crew with homemade baked goods and pizzas...thank you so much. I know they appreciated everything!!!

08/01/2018

BRIAN D.

They are excellent to work with. Corey came to the house, walked the yard with me to determine the scope of work, and provided and estimate. We called during the busiest time of summer, so we had to wait a few weeks for them to perform the work, but it was well worth the wait. The crew arrived when promised, they were pleasant and professional, and did a very nice job on our yard. We are completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Landscape - tree / shrub trimming, defining beds, installation of mulch.

Category landscaping,mulch,tree service

Work Completed On 08/01/2018

Thanks so much for the great review. We are very happy that you were pleased with the process start to finish. Enjoy your yard and the rest of summer!!!

07/10/2018

Rick B.

Provided great service for a good price. Performed work as we discussed

Description of Work
Lawn cutting

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 07/10/2018

07/02/2018

Pete P.

very well. The two workers were very conscientious, reliable and trustworthy. I tipped them generously and sent compliments to their boss.

Description of Work
Set up, filled and planted six raised garden kits.

Work Completed On 07/02/2018

LANDSCAPING DESIGN & INSTALLATION, BED & LAWN MAINTENANCE, MULCHING, SOD, TRIMMING, PAVER MAINTENANCE, RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL.

FERTILIZATION.