Aaron Swift Plumbing

Founded 1966 • With Angi since September 2006

A family owned business since 1966, Aaron Swift Plumbing has developed a reputation for providing top quality, efficient services to Wayne, Oakland, and Macomb County. Services range from minor repairs such as leaky faucets, replacing faucets, or cabling sewers to replacing pipes through an entire house or digging up and replacing a sewer. Our Objectives... To provide the best in quality service. To obtain long lasting, friendly relationships with the people of Romeo and surrounding communities. To serve you, and show you our commitment to quality. Emergency service is available Sundays and after regular business hours ...

Oak Electric Service Inc

Oak Electric Service Inc

Our hope is that our Full Service Operation will prove to simplify things for you, our client, knowing how busy life can get - Our business is built on happy customers, customers that refer us to their neighbors, friends and family - Our customer service, exceptional work and integrity, set us apart from our competition. Our average employee has been with us for over 10 years, which speaks volumes about our company and the value we place on our employees and their contributions to our success. We started as a family-minded business and we continue to ensure this mentality remains unchanged, whether it relates to our clients or our amazing employees. Visit www.oakelectric.com or www.oakhcp.com

03/07/2017

Better than anticipated. Have already referred them to other family members.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great job! Went above and beyond what was originally asked, and was very thorough.

02/17/2016

I reluctantly agreed and paid them the $700  Later in the day, I decided to check and see if they had a website, and sure enough I found it, and it said they give %10 discounts to senior citizens. I immediately called Aaron Swift plumbing back  to get my discount, ('m 67) and the lady(Naomi) told me she could only give me 10% up to $50. She would not give me the full $100 on a thousand dollar job....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called Aaron Swift Plumbing to replace a pump in an up-flow toilet in my basement. A young guy came out, evaluated the situation, and gave me an estimate of $1060, $460 to order the pump from Lowes, and $600 to install it. I was shocked. Plus, they wanted $700 down before they even started the job, and they were going to charge me a 25% restocking fee if I changed my mind before they started work, and the part was not even theirs. It was a special order from Lowes, and Lowes does not charge a restocking fee on returns.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,water softeners,water delivery

11/10/2015

Plumber showed up the same day we called. He was very nice and explained things into detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak in our basement near shower. Unable to fix it unless we tore up the whole shower. The people that originally installed it didn't put a barrier around shower.

09/25/2015

People were nice.  But it took from july to sept to get the faucet repaired.  It also required me taking 2 days off work plus a saturday waiting home all day.    It also mean I spent the whole summer without being able to use a hose. Why didn't it go well. 1 st appt the guy didn't have the parts and had to order them.   They were supposed to be in in 3 weeks.   I thought that was long for parts bu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair the outside faucet that you connect the hose to.

CATEGORY excavators,plumbing

08/22/2015

They are always on time. I like that they give you options and don't just try to up sell you. They are very reasonable priced and I will continue to use them. They explain everything that is going on what they can do to fix it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed leaking toilet and sink, rebuild Delta faucet, and some other small plumbing jobs.

Plumbing, Sewer, Excavating