Lake State Cleaning

Founded 1999 • With Angi since March 2011

We are new to Angie's List, but we've been Oakland County's most respected since 1999. We are the area's ONLY full-service exterior cleaning company. Are you are looking for the company with the most knowledge and experience not only in window cleaning, but also in gutter cleaning, pressure washing, soft washing and roof cleaning? Look no further. Why hire multiple cleaning contractors, when Lake State Cleaning can put a total cleaning package together to meet all of your needs? Our clients throughout the area are consistently wowed by our professionalism and attention to detail. Give us a shot and see what they're raving about! Email us directly at contact@lakestatecleaning.com...

METRO POWER WASHING

We are a full service exterior power washing company. We specialize in -Commercial, residential and Industrial services. -We are a full service company, no job is to big or to small. Our company has a combined experience of 40 years in customer service and quality of work.

06/13/2020

I could not be home while the work was done, so I can't speak to that part of it. The pictures I received did in fact show that the gutters were clean, but only showed me one section of the roof. When I returned home, the siding on the front of the house was full of debris that looked like it had come from the gutters. When I contacted the company about this, even sending pictures, they offered to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters and down spouts cleaned out

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed]! After we inspected the issues you were seeing on your siding, we determined that all you needed was a house wash to remove preexisting growth and debris. In reviewing our records, it looks like you actually had us back out to wash your house on July 23, 2020. I'm glad we were able to get that handled for you! Thanks for your business, and we'll see you next time.

12/30/2019

Arrived on time, completed the work quickly and effectively. Took photos to prove work was done, cleaned up the debris after conclusion. Over twice as expensive as my last guy but I would hire again, and would recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

Thank you for the great review, [Member Name Removed]! We are happy that you were happy with our service. We'll see you next time!

02/10/2018

On time, crew was friendly and professional. Summarized what they found, and provided photos. Also sent a personalized e-mail with suggestions about how to deal with ice dam problem. Pleased that they charged less than estimate, probably because work was less than expected. Would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

It's always a pleasure working with you, [Member Name Removed]. Thanks for the kind words!

03/11/2016

My experience was very good. That's why I keep using them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have them twice or three times a year.

CATEGORY window cleaning

07/22/2015

Arrived on time and finished the gutter cleaning in a timely fashion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

Are you looking for a brighter view? Are dirty windows, siding, hardscape or shingles getting you down? Is your home's curb appeal less than it could be? We would love to help! Our favorite things include providing you with: the shiniest window cleaning, the most thorough gutter cleaning, the safest roof cleaning and the most amazing pressure washing results you've ever seen. Call Lake State Cleaning today for meticulous work, friendly technicians, and amazing results!

Janitorial Work