Emergency Drain and Plumbing Co. LLC

MI
Michigan: Contractors

1729 E 14 Mile Rd

Troy, MI 48083

Emergency Drain and Plumbing Co. LLC is a full service plumbing company. We have neat, reliable service technicians who are highly skilled at their trade. Licenses / Credentials : -Michigan Master Plumbers License -Michigan Licensed Plumbing Contractor - Michigan Licensed Backflow/ Cross connection tester....

plumbers (52)drain cleaning (16)basement waterproofing (7)water heaters (6)sewer cleaning (5)drain pipe installation (3)well & water pump repair (2)excavating (2)gas leak repair (1)

01/31/2021

Emergencies always seem to happen after hours or on weekends. It is good to know about "Emergency Drain and PLumbing"! Over the weekend our 13-year-old water heater began leaking. Tech Chris Fry was there when we needed him! Quick, Professional, Nice, and Thorough! Would highly recommend to friends and family.

Description of Work
Replacement of water heater

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 01/31/2021

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We appreciate your feedback very much and are glad we could help in a pinch!

01/23/2021

Very well. I called in the middle of Saturday afternoon after discover basement drain backed up. The office receptionist was very friendly and said a technician could be dispatched to our home within an hour. Chris Fry arrived within the hour as promised. Chris was great in all aspects. He examined the situation, explained what needed to be done, and got to business. He was very methodical and pre...

Description of Work
Drain cleaning

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 01/23/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review, we appreciate the feedback very much. We are thrilled that you would call us out again, to us, that is the best testament of all!

07/24/2020

I would highly recommend Emergency Drain and Plumbing for their services. Bryan showed up right on time, was very professional, and fixed our leaking toilet in almost no time at all. 5 Stars!

Description of Work
Leaking toilet and bidet installation.

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to your call again if ever you need us.

06/03/2020

Emergency Drain and plumbing did an awesome job clearing some major tree roots we had in our drain! We happened to see them doing work in our area and just decided to ask if they could give us an estimate on some work. They came down to our house without hesitation and scoped the line. They identified the issue, provided a solution to our problem and saved us THOUSANDS of dollars in repairs. VERY ...

Description of Work
Picote drain cleaning

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this review. We appreciate it when our customers take time out of their busy schedules to share their experiences with us. Thanks again!

04/14/2020

Super service. Very quick response. Excellent work and clean-up. Good Price. Mike did a great job replacing the water feed line, shut-off valve & reseating the toilet. I will do business with Emergency Drain & Plumbing again if I need help. Thanks Mike. Great Job!

Description of Work
Replaced a toilet shut-off valve which was broken off at the wall. Also, had toilet reseated and caulked/sealed.

Category plumbing,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 04/14/2020

We have passed on your kind words to Mike and appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. Please don't hesitate to call us if ever you are in need of plumbing!

03/25/2020

I was referred to Jeremy from a colleague. Jeremy answered my call immediately and was beyond honest and helpful. My first reason I called was because my water heater broke. He asked for photos and immediately he responded and told me my water heater was under warranty and referred me to the people who could fix it for free. He gained my trust and I ended up calling him a few days later to get his...

Description of Work
Sewage clean out

Category plumbing,water heater repair,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate this very much!

02/03/2020

It went OK until he tried to snake it out; the snake broke off below ground.

Description of Work
Repair cracked sump pump discharge pipe outside of house, just below ground level

Work Completed On 12/02/2019

10/30/2019

Emergency drain is by far the worst company I've ever dealt with. They charged my insurance company 14 hours at 95$ an hour and they not only screwed EVERYTHING they touched in my house but scratched and broke my new natural stone tile floor and JEREMY and BRENT the owners are refusing to pay to have the floor repaired. Both drains they attempted to fix were leaking. They came out twice to fix the...

Description of Work
Reset washer and dryer . Also Installed a new water softener and reset a toilet and put in a vanity

Work Completed On 10/29/2019

Review for Emergency Drain and Plumbing Co. LLC - 1729 E 14 Mile Rd, Troy, MI - 38225836

Yes, in fact, we did work for Ms [Member Name Removed]. In the course of performing the work, we were notified that they were unhappy with some of the work that was performed and also indicated they thought we scratched their bathroom floor. Jeremy, my field supervisor went out to the house to review the issues with the homeowner. Jeremy found some deficiencies in our workmanship and offered to ta...

07/29/2019

This is my second go-around with this company and I’ve been very happy with their work. Timely appointment scheduling, arrived on-time, professional and friendly. They got the job done. Cost is a little high, but that’s what you pay for a professional job. I shoulda been a plumber! Don’t forget the AngiesList coupon and save a little $. Well done!

Description of Work
Toilet repair

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

05/01/2019

He was great very friendly and loved our dog even though he was the culprit.

Description of Work
Our puppy chewed the drain tube on the back of our toilet and it was rubber...plumber installed a new metal one and hid behind the toilet so it does not happen again.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for taking the time to review EDAP! Glad we were able to help in a timely manner. Good luck with puppy training! Let us know if you should ever need anything in the future.

Drains cleared & installed,water heaters,Sump pumps, back flow prevention repair/install/certification Faucet repair & install Gas lines repair & install Disposals, interior basement waterproofing Toilets installed & repaired Underground pipes repaired & installed Remodel plumbing work And much, much more, call us

Ask for details.