Easy Home Improvement

Founded 2013 • With Angi since December 2013

38559 Plainview Dr

Sterling Heights, MI 48312

Need brick repairs? EASY does it! We've won the Angie's List Super Service Award the last 5 years in a row in the Masonry & Chimney Repair categories! 2015 to 2019. We specialize in all phases of masonry work! We offer: *Chimney repairs *Chimney rebuilds *Chimney caps *Brick wall repairs *Brick wall rebuilds *Brick porch repairs *Brick porch rebuilds *Tuckpointing *Individual brick replacement, & more!! We specialize in the brick masonry trade therefore our masons are just that, professional brick masons giving you the quality you want & deserve! We are verifiably licensed & insured in the state of Michigan to perform the masonry trade. For those who don't want to pay for their masonry needs right now we do offer a NO INTEREST for 18 months payment option giving you flexibility. If you have any questions & simply would like to schedule an estimate feel free to call is toll free at 1-844-444-EASY(3279)...

masonry (96)chimney repair (88)decks & porches (18)chimney cap repair (15)concrete repair (5)hardscaping (2)handyman (1)drywall (1)

07/15/2020

My chimney crown was deteriated and needed to be replaced. I called a few companies and either they had high minimums or could not give an estimate for 4 weeks. I contacted Easy Home Improvement via their website and Gasper was out in two days to give me an estimate. He was professional and did not try to upsell me for anything. Gave me a written estimate/contract electronically which I signed tha...

Description of Work
Chimney Crown replacement

Category chimney repair

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

Thanks for the great review Mr***! It was our pleasure to serve you. We're happy you're so pleased with our work & our company. As always if you ever have any questions or need anything we're here for you. Thanks!

06/08/2020

Grasper came to look at 2 chimneys. After looking at the chimneys he kept saying “are you going to hire me.” He said that about 3 times. He was only there to give me an estimate. I was expecting a business card & he never gave me one. He then left my house & emailed me an estimate from his truck. I thought he was very unprofessional. I would never hire him.

Description of Work
Rebuild chimney

Category chimney caps,chimney repair

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

Ms*** we are sorry you feel that way. However we feel it is important to explain the context of your conversation with Gasper. You asked when we could start the work which he answered by telling you he couldn't give you an answer without first knowing if you were going to hire our company because company policy is we service our customers on a first come first serve basis. Our answer didn't seem t...

06/04/2019

They did an amazing job with the brick repair at my home. Honest about the work that needed to be done and didn't try to upsell any services to me. Very straight-forward. They showed up when they said they would and cleaned the area afterward.

Description of Work
Brick repair

Work Completed On 05/28/2019

Thank for such a great review Ms***. It was our pleasure to serve you. As always, if you ever have any questions or need anything we're here for you. Thanks again!

06/02/2019

The professionalism and quality service of Easy home improvement was VERY appreciated. From the first phone conversation, to the estimate and ultimately the repair, I couldn't have asked for a better company/ team. I would highly recommend "Easy"!!!

Description of Work
Masonry/Chimney repair

Work Completed On 06/02/2019

Thank you for such a great review! It was our pleasure to serve you Miss***. We're always here for you if you have any questions or need anything. Thanks so much!

05/31/2019

Quick and efficient. Work was completed as stated and everything was cleaned up after.

Description of Work
Chimney repair

Work Completed On 05/29/2019

Review for Easy Home Improvement - 38559 Plainview Dr, Sterling Heights, MI - 37903060

Thanks for the great review! It was our pleasure to serve you. We're happy you're so pleased with our company. If you ever have any questions or need anything we're here for you. Thanks!

06/15/2018

The job went extremely well. From the initial return phone call to the representative giving us a free home quote through the complete job, we were extremely happy with the results. No more worries about chipped bricks or a hole in our garage chimney cap as an entrance to wildlife. Also the cosmetic improvement which improves the curb appeal of our property. They exceeded expectations, arrived on ...

Description of Work
The top third of our home chimney needed repair; also the top two rows of our garage chimney plus a new cap.

Category masonry

Work Completed On 06/05/2018

Thank you Mrs*** for such a great review! You were a pleasure to work for and we are pleased you are so happy with the results of your project. If you ever have any questions or need anything we're always here for you. Thanks!

06/05/2018

Gasper was friendly and promptly returned my phone calls. He walked me through what they would be doing, showed me pictures for reference, and also gave me their builders license number up front. The employees that came out were also nice and cleaned up when they were done. They did a great job rebuilding my chimney - it looks beautiful and I am very pleased with the end result!

Description of Work
Chimney rebuild

Work Completed On 06/04/2018

Review for Easy Home Improvement - 38559 Plainview Dr, Sterling Heights, MI - 37128140

Thank you Ms*** for the great review! We are pleased you are so happy with our services. It was our pleasure to serve you. If you ever have any questions or need anything we're here for you. Thanks!

05/14/2018

Everything went smoothly and service was great!

Description of Work
replaced chimney crown

Category masonry

Work Completed On 04/14/2018

Thank you for the great review Mr***. It was our pleasure to serve you. If we can be of service or you have any questions we're here for you. Thanks!

03/21/2018

Noah was very responsive in a timely manner, got the job done quickly and a great price. We here at The Rich Sparks Team are very pleased with his work we hired him to do for a client and we will hire him again if needed.

Description of Work
Replace Block and Tuckpointing

Category concrete repair,masonry

Work Completed On 03/13/2018

Thank you Mr*** for such a great review! It was our pleasure to serve your firm and your clients. If you ever have any questions or need anything we're always here for you. Thanks again!

12/10/2017

Completed the hours agreed to - good job.

Description of Work
Plastering

Category drywall

Work Completed On 11/29/2017

This review is intended for another company. We only have bricklayers on staff therefore we do not offer drywall services. We hope you find the correct company so you can leave this review as we're sure they would appreciate such a good review.

Brick Masonry repairs & rebuilds, Porches, Chimney repairs, Individual Brick Replacement, Tuckpointing, and more!

We do not offer our services from approximately November 1st to March 1st due to freezing temperatures and rain/snow. The quality of work would suffer as a result of the bad weather and we feel everyone deserves the best job possible. Acceptions will be made in the event the weather allows which is at our discretion. NOTICE: There is a $49 inspection fee if you do not currently own the home and for rental/investment properties. We do not do any work associated with insurance claims.

Check Available, Visa, MasterCard, Financing