Deroche Construction

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2006

Owner operated. owner on site . Premeire basement waterproofing contractor company. basement walls straighted. basement walls replaced. All brickwork such as porches and tuckpointing. All cement flatwork, footings, garage floors, parking lots,pool decks ,driveways,patios, exposed aggregate...

Masters LLC

Masters LLC

Hi! Due to the Corona Virus we are shifting our resources to the bio-hazard side of our business that specializes in remediation. We have done this type of bio-hazard work since 2010. We are trained in covid-19 remediation. We are currently working almost exclusively on spraying and cleaning for the virus at airports, medical clinics and business offices. Let us know how we can help! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Specializing in Basement Waterproofing and Foundation Repair. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today

05/31/2015

Driveways are not cheap! And they do little for the value of your home. But they are important. So, prior to hiring a contractor to replace our concrete driveway, I researched the do's and don'ts of concrete driveway construction, so I had a fair idea of what a knowledgeable and quality contractor should do. We solicited proposals from 5 different contractors, some of whom are listed with Angie's ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete replacement of concrete driveway and installation of new exposed aggregate patio.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways

06/03/2014

I thought it went well. He wasn't the lowest bid but the work was done correctly. It only took a day and a half. He was in and out without any fuss. We were not there at the time the work was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put in a new patio. 20' x 12' slab of cement

05/16/2014

I have used them before. They were recommended by a business owner I know. I liked this estimate. I liked how he conducted himself. He was straight and to the point. No BS. This is what it is going to cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Deroche Construction for an estimate for replacing the front block, moving some pavers and replace them with concrete. I have a shed that needs work. I need work on my crawl space and installing a steel entry door to the crawl space.

04/08/2013

Excellent!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full driveway including curtain (part past city sidewalk), sidewalk, patio with rat wall, shed slab with rat wall, walk way from patio and side garage door entry to drive way, front porch brick replacement.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways

10/03/2012

They are a great company. They were very clean and courteous. They also answered any questions we had and did the job very quickly. It was a huge job and they did it in 4 days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They tore up and redid our driveway and also put in a brand new patio and cement slab for our shed.

CATEGORY concrete repair

cement/ concrete, tuckpointing, basement waterrpoofing, basement wall straightening and rebuilding,porch and chimney tuckpoiting and rebuilding, interior waterproofing, sump pumps, garage floors, patios, decorative concrete, flagstone, pavers,walkways,driveways

grass cutting, snow removal, roofing, windows, painting