HOUSE OF BLINDS

Founded 1977 • With Angi since August 2006

2.8

60 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR INSTALLATION. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. SERVICE CHARGES APPLY. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

Closets By Design - East Michigan

Closets By Design - East Michigan

Since 1982 Closets by Design designs has built a reputation of integrity as the industry leader in building custom closets, garage cabinets, offices, laundries, pantries and much more. With a wide selection of finishes, accessories and hardware, you will get the customized look you have always imagined. We are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project and look forward to earning your business. We also offer Financing!

08/07/2006

I asked them for my money back and she said they would redo them. They still did not fit the third time. I still have no drapes and they have my money. When I call, they put me on hold and make excuses. They are rude and poor quality control.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
March 21st they were to decorate two windows and a bathroom. I gave them over $3,000. They measured and then delivered the drapes. When they were delivered, they were 6 inches too long. I waited 8 weeks for them to redo the drapes. This time they were too short, too long and didn't fit.

05/02/2006

They told me that they would charge to move furniture, but I don't think that should be an extra charge. They know I'm going to have furniture to move, I think they should provide that service with the installation

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called them for an estimate for blinds and carpeting

03/23/2006

I WENT TO THEIR STORE AND PICKED OUT THE BLINDS THAT I WANTED. THEY CAME TO MY HOUSE THE NEXT DAY AND MEASURED. THEY CUT AND HUNG MY BLINDS THAT DAY. I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE THAT THEY PROVIDED ME.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY INSTALLED BLINDS FOR THREE WINDOWS IN MY HOUSE.

CATEGORY window treatments

WINDOW TREATMENTS & BLINDS, DRAPERY, BEDDING, CARPET-SALES & INSTALLATION, LAMINATE FLOORING-SALES & INSTALLATION, HARDWOOD FLOORING-SALES & INSTALLATION, CLOSET-ORGANIZATION, WE'LL BRING THE STORE TO YOUR DOOR FREE IN-HOME DECORATOR SERVICE

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover