800-4-Blinds

Founded 1983 • With Angi since September 2011

3.9

24777 Telegraph Rd

SOUTHFIELD, MI 48033

Free Shop at home service, Free installation on orders over 499. GE financing available.

04/25/2019

Leon, Serena D.

4/25:19...Today, the owner Craig cursed at a a paying customer (me). He yelled, "This conversation is F*ck*ng over" as I asked for a genuine apology for his poor customer service prior to this call. His sales rep, who is super refined and awesome, was on the call to witness this. I wouldn't believe this. This sounds crazy...but yes a business owner behaved in this way. This is a family owned business and there aren't checks and balances nor real customer service departments. The 'ugly' side of dealing with a small, family owned business. Do I think Criag can be cordial? Yes, I experienced this when I was a 'sales lead'. Do I think these folks can get the job done? Sure. My warning is to NOT use them in case something goes wrong. You get what you pay for and they are bare minimum service get you installed. But if something goes wrong or you have a concern their customer service and follow up is not so good. You can see this from other reviews. Pay for the peace of mind and use a company who has CONSISTENT good reviews. The fact that their reviews are hit or miss on various websites should have been my warning. Also, they were previously House of Blinds...same players so look into reviews for that also. And more importantly...what would happen if WE cursed at or hung up on a customer/patient, etc.....the way the OWNER did to me today? I don't think we'd have our job. Let's not support anyone who is apparently above 'codes of conduct'.

Description of Work
Install Shades

01/09/2018

Mary H.

They came out in a timely manner to measure and sell. Installation done as promised. Too soon to judge quality. Had a groupon, but feel I probably paid more that I needed to with groupon and additional cost. Wish I had done more comparison pricing. Sales consultant told me that they would cart away old blinds, but installer said they never haul away and when I called office they affirmed this. Now I am stuck with an extra charge to have my trash carrier pick up! Undecided if I would use again.

Description of Work
Had cellular cordless up or down picture window shade in living and vertical patio door blinds installed.

06/05/2017

Allison M.

Price was fair but that is because quality of shades is just ok. Not bad but there are higher quality shades out there. Also, there was a promotion for the type of shades that we purchased that representative neglected to tell us about. I saw online the next day and was able to alter the order to get promotion but I felt they were trying to cheat us by not communicating this upfront. For this reason alone, I would not recommend. We got what we wanted but I felt we had to work for it and stay on top of these guys. Installation was also just ok. They did not measure where to put brackets so some of them are where they should be and some of them have spacing issues.

Description of Work
New shades for entire house

07/30/2015

Brett C.

Description of Work
Very good pricing, but you get what you pay for. | |Communication was not great, they installed the wrong blinds and had to come back. | |Quality of blinds is okay, nothing special

05/15/2014

Chad B.

Description of Work
Very cost effective blinds. Only issues were that they forgot one so I have to have them come another day and install it. Also the sales rep told me they take down the old blinds and take them away but the installers stated they only take them down and you have to throw them away. Still a good deal for the price.

06/14/2013

Eurrie L.

I was very pleased with 800-4-Blinds. Normally they want you to bring it in but I couldn't get it down myself because I have a back problem and I'm a senior so they arranged for someone to come out and they it down and take it to the shop, repair it and then bring it back the next day. It was an excellent service. The took it down Wednesday morning and brought it back Thursday morning. They were very good and did what they promised to do.

Description of Work
They repaired the blinds for me.

Category blind cleaning

05/12/2012

Peter K.

I liked that everything was easy, as they made everything convenient, were reasonably priced and their interior decorator was knowledgeable. Overall, I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
I had 800-4-Blinds come to my house to measure all of my windows and provide me with an estimate, then provide complete the work.

Closets By Design - East Michigan

Since 1982 Closets by Design designs has built a reputation of integrity as the industry leader in building custom closets, garage cabinets, offices, laundries, pantries and much more. With a wide selection of finishes, accessories and hardware, you will get the customized look you have always imagined. We are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project and look forward to earning your business. We also offer Financing!

So Floored LLC

Our flooring installation team has over 30+ years of combined experience. We offer financing starting as low as 0%. We only specialize and install vinyl plank & laminate flooring. At So Floored LLC don't expect anything less than quality, unique, and professional floor installation services. We can guarantee to exceed your expectations for all your vinyl plank and laminate flooring needs

2022 Super Service Award

World of Floors®

• Full Flooring Replacement of flooring and carpet only. NO REFINISH OR REPAIR OFFERED . We do not install products that are not purchased from World of Floors. Established in 1997, World of Floors® - 800-3-floors - has been Michigan’s largest and best value flooring retailer as well as shop at home specialist in carpet, laminate, hardwood and luxury vinyl tile. World of Floors® offers the best quality products at unbeatable prices with our low price guarantee and lifetime installation warranty*. The brands we carry include StainMaster, Mohawk, Shaw, Armstrong, and many more. World of Floors makes your flooring experience enjoyable and as easy as 1-2-3.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available