HIGH TECH VIDEO TV SERVICE

Founded 1991 • With Angi since August 2006

High Tech Video/TV Service, Inc., (HTV), is a television/electronic repair center that has been in business since 1991. Over the past eighteen years HTV has developed a reputation of excellence. HTV started as a small television repair shop and has developed into a state of the art electronic service center. HTV prides itself on quality and customer service. Our technicians have years of experience as well as numerous degrees and certifications not only in television repair but in electronic service technology. As technology changes our technicians keep up to date by going to seminars and taking classes to stay ahead of the always changing electronic technology. HTV will always service your product promptly and courteously....

Dan The Tech Guy, LLC

Dan The Tech Guy, LLC

I am a handyman that specializes in tech work and I love what I do. I do every job as if its in my own home. From TV hanging to computer networking and much more!

Offers by Dan The Tech Guy, LLC on Angi

02/19/2020

Skilled technicians ,fast friendly service. Oven problem solved!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oven warranty purchased thru ABC Warehouse

CATEGORY appliance repair

07/08/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not get a quote. They are too far away.

08/19/2015

Horribly.  We had arranged through Home Depot for them to come between 8-12.  We got a call the night before saying they would come between 1-5 instead, which required re-arranging our plans.  When no one had shown up by 4, we called and left a message and asked for status.  We didn't receive a call back till 5:15--after we had left. While we certainly understand that work gets delayed, there is N...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing.  Home Depot contracts with them to provide repair on appliances under warranty; they were to repair our new washer.

09/30/2007

We think they did an outstanding job! They absolutely know what they are doing. We had taken it to another shop and they could not repair it and if they did it was going to be more than it was worth. High-Tech was able to repair it quickly and with a very reasonable price. We have since taken 4 other units there for repair since we were so impressed with their services!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired our surround sound receiver that wasn't working. The price reflects diagnosing, labor and parts. They repaired it in a little over a week.

CATEGORY home theater design

08/14/2006

A real pleasure to work with. The appointment time was made to my convenience and the lady was very polite. The repairman came out exactly when he said he would. He was a really nice guy. He ordered the part, told me about when it would come in. Again he set up a time to replace the part and he was on time. Will call them even if it isn't warranty work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a large screen TV and the picture was turning blue in the corner. They fixed it.

TV and Audio Repair